Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Killerxyler, Knight of The Week!

Name:  1434950693522.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  53.2 KB
    Congratulations Killerxyler
    Knight of the Week!

Don't let his easygoing banter on guild chat fool you. When it comes to scoring self-appointed goals, Killerxyler (call him Killer, Xyl, Xy, or Sis ) is dead serious and businesslike.

Take Halloween event when he slept a mere three hours a day, spending most of his waking hours tanking one Paracelsus after another. Or the Winter event where he played so much that some motherly threat to remove his largely unoccupied bed was mentioned on GC one day. Or that time he farmed more dragkin teeth in seven days than the winner of TK dentistry week event. Or take February 2015 when he ran more elite maps than anyone else in guild during Tour of Arlor elite competition. And recently, the relentless grind for Gauntlet III leaderboard.

And he did it all with nary a complaint when the going got rough nor braggadocio when he came out triumphant.

Last week Xyler took some time to create forum signatures for some fellow knights. I hope these gorgeous sigs will encourage more knights to be active on forum, to participate in discussions, give feedback, or share their achievements here on Trinity Knights thread or the forum in general.

Xyler's next goal is reaching cap level 46 in under a week in the next expansion. Good luck, Xy!

Name:  1434950705789.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  42.5 KB

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 06-22-2015 at 10:28 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Gratz Xyler, you earned it sis ^-^
    Keep up the good work wish you the best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz Killer!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-06-23-09-38-12.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  258.5 KB

Thanks Bryce for great help with Amra-zu, finely got AP :3 so happy, thanks again ^_^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150623_025350.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  179.5 KB

Thanks STS for 4x E4!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue Cheekster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Name:  1434950693522.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  53.2 KB
    Congratulations Killerxyler
    Knight of the Week!

Don't let his easygoing banter on guild chat fool you. When it comes to scoring self-appointed goals, Killerxyler (call him Killer, Xyl, Xy, or Sis ) is dead serious and businesslike.

Take Halloween event when he slept a mere three hours a day, spending most of his waking hours tanking one Paracelsus after another. Or the Winter event where he played so much that some motherly threat to remove his largely unoccupied bed was mentioned on GC one day. Or that time he farmed more dragkin teeth in seven days than the winner of TK dentistry week event. Or take February 2015 when he ran more elite maps than anyone else in guild during Tour of Arlor elite competition. And recently, the relentless grind for Gauntlet III leaderboard.

And he did it all with nary a complaint when the going got rough nor braggadocio when he came out triumphant.

Last week Xyler took some time to create forum signatures for some fellow knights. I hope these gorgeous sigs will encourage more knights to be active on forum, to participate in discussions, give feedback, or share their achievements here on Trinity Knights thread or the forum in general.

Xyler's next goal is reaching cap level 46 in under a week in the next expansion. Good luck, Xy!

Name:  1434950705789.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  42.5 KB

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.
    First I would like to say thank you to our GM, Ilhanna, for all the help, advise, and trust that she gave me. Second, Thank you to all my fellow knights for all the support that you gave me. I will never get this far without the help of my fellow knights!
    Thank You guys!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerXyler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Showing off my new sig, courtesy of Killerxyler. Thank you, Xy!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Knights,

Please be at the Guild Hall on Saturday, June 27, 3pm GMT (countdown to time) for guild meeting and trivia.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi TK, I made a forum account after reading the archives of this guild post. my timezone is wayy different from everyone so you might not see me much in guild. I live in middle earth that's why haha (literally!)....(new zealand if you had to think about the literally part..hehe)

Played AL back in 2012ish, got bored and came back. Never had a guild except one that was soo unhelpful, and a friend of mine who is a forum person told me to join TK (he's also a TK now). So far everyone in the guild is friendly, which is what I need to keep going in this game. I'm just doing dailies and teeth most of the time because I can't seem to find parties for planars and elites.
    Need some advice in gearing... I have the icescale set, blood ruby, and wild talis... Looking to change from icescale to the shiny purple but imbued seems so far away because of above mentioned problem with planars. Wild talisman's proc helps me, so not sure if eerie is the next one... Blood ring is doing it for me so far.

Skillwise I had followed the guide, and worked really well, still trying to avoid parties saying mana please...

So that's me, sorry if I sounded annoying and just posted here randomly, but you guys remind me of a guild I once had back in 2007. Not gonna mention the game, but it was the best gameplay I had coz of the guild.
    See you in AL...
    Ign: meemeer

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Hello Meem, very nice to see you on forum. Yes, I see you rarely, maybe because our timezones don't sync. Card-carrying Tolkien fan here; super jealous that you live in NZ. So are you a hobbit, elf, dwarf, or....nazgul? LOL.

What time in GMT do you usually come in game? No event this weekend and it gets super boring. I could help you with elites if you want. I find that the best way to test if your gear is adequate is to run maps wearing them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Hey missvy I would hold off on buying new gear till the new expansion drops. All the current gear will be outdated then. Unless you get it at a very low price I wouldn't buy any gear to use.

Although as a collector I buy too much gear that I don't ever use lol. Kinda loving the price drops on all the old gear I'm missing lol.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Knights,

Recruitment is temporarily open. Invite lvl 40+ with a minimum of 20k pve kill for warrior/rogue and 25k for mage. You might want to check our build guide as a build benchmark in recruiting.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Markrossrogue, Knight of The Week!

Name:  IMG_20150629_094341.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  403.0 KB
    Congratulations, Markrossrogue
    Knight of The Week!

While his sense of humor might lead those who barely know him to frown, and maybe wrinkle their nose, nothing stinks about Markrossrogue's loyalty and dedication to Trinity Knights. One of the few officers with over 1.5 year of service under his belt, Mark has struck me with his unflinching belief in the guild's potentials, even during TK's darkest times last year, when he kept on recruiting and helping and giving behind-the-scene donations to knights who need them.

Calling him a pet enthusiast would have been an understatement; activism is probably a more suitable term to describe Mark's affiliation with Arlorian legless and two-/four-/eight-/lamp-legged companions. Many knights owed their pet achievements to eggs he donated. A proud owner of 100 pets, Mark has also given away quite a number of eggs for trivia prize.

Name:  IMG_20150629_094406.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  199.5 KB
    100 pets!
    Wow, that's a lot of mucking out to do!

I don't know if all those pets had imbued Mark with some kind of animal magnetism, but he does have the knack for finding rare spawns like Bael/Krunch 2 and the Elusive 4. During the 4x Elusive Four event last week, he was instrumental in finding the Amra-zu, Argex or Firstmate Ripper needed by many knights to complete their achievement, and thus helping those who due to rl commitments, couldn't spend a lot of time hunting.

To solve the problem of knowing which of the four elusives you still need to complete the quartet, Mark has this tip to offer: take a selfie with the elusives you have found. This method certainly works better than relying on memory alone.

Mark is currently eagerly waiting for expansion in hopes of getting even more pets for his ever growing zoo. Good luck, Mark!

Last edited by ilhanna; 06-29-2015 at 10:34 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Congrats Mark!

So which 9 pets do you not own?
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Congratulations smello Mark! Now we need soap and bath bigger *hihi* jk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hello Meem, very nice to see you on forum. Yes, I see you rarely, maybe because our timezones don't sync. Card-carrying Tolkien fan here; super jealous that you live in NZ. So are you a hobbit, elf, dwarf, or....nazgul? LOL.

What time in GMT do you usually come in game? No event this weekend and it gets super boring. I could help you with elites if you want. I find that the best way to test if your gear is adequate is to run maps wearing them.
    Thanks Ilhanna! Usually around 7pm gmt and 3am gmt. Lol at my timezone!!! Finished nordr elites with the help of misha and bryce yay!working on tindirin...
    Wanted to join the guld meeting but it was 3am in my time. Hehe.
    Goals:
    -egghunt
    -elites
    -INFAMOUS TITLE!!!
    -mythic quest? (Should I do it?)

X

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150630_052548.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  299.7 KB

With Triz, Hnoss and Osceu in Exp.Camp after helping them make a huge omelette in Elite Wilds. Congratz, new Great Defilers!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150630_052548.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  299.7 KB

With Triz, Hnoss and Osceu in Exp.Camp after helping them make a huge omelette in Elite Wilds. Congratz, new Great Defilers!
    Gratz Triz, Hnoss and Osce with new tittle and AP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just got the demon dogs AP, thanks to Lovely and Misha! I actually owe Misha that Wrathjaw egg! I have to make it up to you I promise!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  356.8 KB

Forgot to take a group selfie, but here's me photobombing Misha

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  314.5 KB

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissVy View Post
    Thanks Ilhanna! Usually around 7pm gmt and 3am gmt. Lol at my timezone!!! Finished nordr elites with the help of misha and bryce yay!working on tindirin...
    Wanted to join the guld meeting but it was 3am in my time. Hehe.
    Goals:
    -egghunt
    -elites
    -INFAMOUS TITLE!!!
    -mythic quest? (Should I do it?)

X
    Hello MissVy, go go with your goals!
    About mythic quest, if u want do it for AP only than yes, but it only spend money and time for get it. Bec when u did it, mythic items will be only in bag and take free place. But it only my opinion

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post: