Name:  05.png
Views: 472
Size:  905.4 KB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Last night was crazy in Arena. After Killerxyler looted two Planar pendant recipes in less than an hour, this happened...

Name:  IMG_20150706_034746.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  268.0 KB

My first fossil after I don't know how many Arena runs!

Name:  IMG_20150706_034914.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  219.7 KB

I never thought I'd see this AP...

Name:  IMG_20150706_035059.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  183.5 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Last night was crazy in Arena. After Killerxyler looted two Planar pendant recipes in less than an hour, this happened...

Name:  IMG_20150706_034746.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  268.0 KB
    Less than an hour !!! 2 recipe !!! KillerXyler you are on my ignore list now !!

My first fossil after I don't know how many Arena runs!

Name:  IMG_20150706_034914.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  219.7 KB
    Greats for fossil !!

I never thought I'd see this AP...

Name:  IMG_20150706_035059.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  183.5 KB
    Congo for ap too !!
    Last edited by Dashie; 07-05-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Lugs, Knight of the Week!

Name:  1435925318630.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  121.2 KB
    Congratulations, Lugs
    Knight of The Week!

Lugs joined Trinity Knights on the recommendation of his friend/sparring partner in verbal combat, Trizalanna. She described him as an excellent warrior and a keen gamer, and as Lugs made TK his home and became a regular feature on guild chat, Line and guild-organized runs, you can see why Triz spoke very highly of him. Focused, intense, driven, he somehow manages to combine good tanking with good sense of humor (I remember a series of Arena runs where sushi talk featured prominently).

This intensity was amply demonstrated in the first hours of expansion. While others were still figuring out new maps and quests or out farming lockeds, Lugs climbed level after level with astonishing speed. A psy war soon developed on guild chat among the three contenders for the first knight to hit level 46, mostly involving Mishafeng and Killerxyler convincing Lugs to sleep--and failing. Lugs won the race--and the Planar pendant recipe that came as a reward for the feat--well ahead of the other two.

Yesterday Lugs took some time to show me and my friend Isian the tactics he used in tanking Thumper that might make him more manageable and less dangerous for the dps class. I really look forward to seeing him do it on elite Cryogem Mine.

Name:  IMG_20150705_075749.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  241.7 KB

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 07-06-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Congrats Lugs! Nice work!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I came to forums after so many days...as I had quit the game
    Hii to all
    I wanted to ask...imeet all the req to be on this guild can I join here qgb I become active again?maybe. After a month?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I came to forums after so many days...as I had quit the game
    Hii to all
    I wanted to ask...imeet all the req to be on this guild can I join here qgb I become active again?maybe. After a month?
    You can ask again if and when you have decided to fully return to active gaming, and we will decide whether you can join. Also I need to remind you my guild has very low tolerance for drama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You can ask again if and when you have decided to fully return to active gaming, and we will decide whether you can join. Also I need to remind you my guild has very low tolerance for drama.
    Im sorry but r u trying to say that I am a liar after seeing what happened on high society was true?u too believe it?is that it?does majority always win even if minority is true?im jst asking...cause from the firat day i started playing al i didnt ever lie go on u can ask lv 9 elite twinks that at end i was lying/wrong or were they?made me to lv up to 15 -.- spy spy spy!blah blah blah...im sorry. For wgt i posted bout my twink but i cant keep my feelins inside as soon as im remined of my lv9 tank...nd wht happened wth him..sorry I went too off topic... -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz hanna with new AP and fossil!

Congratulations Lugs! Go go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Im sorry but r u trying to say that I am a liar after seeing what happened on high society was true?u too believe it?is that it?does majority always win even if minority is true?im jst asking...cause from the firat day i started playing al i didnt ever lie go on u can ask lv 9 elite twinks that at end i was lying/wrong or were they?made me to lv up to 15 -.- spy spy spy!blah blah blah...im sorry. For wgt i posted bout my twink but i cant keep my feelins inside as soon as im remined of my lv9 tank...nd wht happened wth him..sorry I went too off topic... -.-
    OK, I take back what I said earlier. Don't bother asking when you come back. I don't know what happened to you, your twink and other guilds; and I don't want to know. But I have seen you making post after post full of drama on other guild's threads; often enough to make me cautious. I don't care what happened to a recruit before they joined Trinity Knights, but once they are invited any excess baggage of past personal issues should be left behind. My guild is my family and I don't want them dragged into an outsider's personal drama.

Good luck finding a guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Jewels: what you need to know :)

Jewels!!
    We say goodbye to gems and welcome the jewels!
    Been researching about this and had questions that I needed answers:

-where do they drop?
    Well it's pretty much everywhere depending on the type of jewel but a work in progress of drop location can be found in this post:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=Jewels

-chaos vs para, elon vs nature, rein vs diamond etc...
    This is still highly debatable from what I can gather. Paracelsus still has an awesome multiplier but that doesn't mean chaos is a subpar enhancement to your equip. I'm experimenting atm to see which jewels are best... This goes with the others as well. Once u get to noble jewels it might be a little bit (or could be more) comparable with the old gems. See this post, one of the replies has comparison of all the old gems vs new jewels: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=Jewels

Edit: 16/07 - I found out something about chaos... if socketed in equips with dmg stat, it's a multiplier. Not sure if this is a bug atm or completely banishing paracelsus.... have a feeling it's a bug.
    see photo below: (don't judge my stats haha!)
    Name:  Chaos multiplier.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  260.1 KB

-should i keep or sell the blood, fire, glacial gems?
    I think once theres a lot of standard (+4) and up jewels, those gems will lose value but at the moment, since the drop rate of mind, finesse and fury is quite low the old normal gems' prices are going up. So bummed that i sold them before expansion!!! And dont get me started with reinforced haha!

-meemeer, did u just say you're going to experiment with mix and match?? Wouldnt that be expensive?
    The good thing about jewels is that it can be resocketed... Which means u can take it off upgrade the jewel then resocket or even reuse in a different equip or weapon. So with that it will eventually be affordable to socket in your equips and the like. do it before u sleep and see what the gameplay feels like for u.

-jewels have levels??
    Yup! Which means higher level like standard to noble can only be used by the level of that equipment. Therefore, the twinks cant use all of those jewels and will resort to gems for now.

-how can we earn money from jewels there's just so many?
    I sold all the weak nature and water as soon as it came out, atm their values are going wayyy down. Cracked Chaos is highly profitable so sell it or keep it if u want to craft them as early as now. Please see drop places link above.

X
    Last edited by MissVy; 07-15-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Chaos info.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow! super informative post right there meem!

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

OK, I take back what I said earlier. Don't bother asking when you come back. I don't know what happened to you, your twink and other guilds; and I don't want to know. But I have seen you making post after post full of drama on other guild's threads; often enough to make me cautious. I don't care what happened to a recruit before they joined Trinity Knights, but once they are invited any excess baggage of past personal issues should be left behind. My guild is my family and I don't want them dragged into an outsider's personal drama.

Good luck finding a guild.
    Does this mean that I can't join ur guild? This is so mch insane-.- i dunno why i talk so mch...i know u might think that im a very rude nd ignorant person...but once u be my frnd...u will cm to know tht im polite nd not lie teller...u can ask my frnds too im not as bad as i look from outside...
    But yeah...i accept i talk a lot but im also gentle heart person like ya all i jst takes me time to know bout new people i meet nd other thing is i remain too mch cautious...im not referring to u but...from other people's experience i have learned to be cautious forgive me for i go out of temper smtimes....whn i get remineded of..u know..my warrior..hehe sorry again if i lost my temper..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Does this mean that I can't join ur guild? This is so mch insane-.- i dunno why i talk so mch...i know u might think that im a very rude nd ignorant person...but once u be my frnd...u will cm to know tht im polite nd not lie teller...u can ask my frnds too im not as bad as i look from outside...
    But yeah...i accept i talk a lot but im also gentle heart person like ya all i jst takes me time to know bout new people i meet nd other thing is i remain too mch cautious...im not referring to u but...from other people's experience i have learned to be cautious forgive me for i go out of temper smtimes....whn i get remineded of..u know..my warrior..hehe sorry again if i lost my temper..
    I don't know how to make this any clearer: no, we will nor accept you in Trinity Knights. We haven't even accepted you and you already falsely accused me of passing judgment and cluttered my guild thread with a barrage of rant on issues I neither know anything about nor care. I don't want to imagine what would happen if you do get allowed to join.

Word of advice. Think before you post. People in forum do not know what kind of person you really are so they will base their assessment on what you say on your posts and how you say it. If you really are looking for a guild to call home, be wiser and more careful about what you post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150708_073324.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  247.6 KB
    My level 41 all legendary beltless warrior soloing Pakuna...

Name:  IMG_20150708_073255.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  225.5 KB
    ...and Thumper.

No warrior was killed in the production of these screenshots.

#loveyourwarrior2015

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150708_073324.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  247.6 KB
    My level 41 all legendary beltless warrior soloing Pakuna...

Name:  IMG_20150708_073255.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  225.5 KB
    ...and Thumper.

No warrior was killed in the production of these screenshots.

#loveyourwarrior2015
    Nice work!
    Approximately how long did each map take? Just curious
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    Nice work!
    Approximately how long did each map take? Just curious
    I wasn't really paying attention to time, Boom, hehe. I was killing most of the mobs on map for xp and chance to loot jewels. But it didnt seem to take up that much time, mobs died pretty fast with ss, vb, wm, heal combo. I admit I cheated and didn't kill all the brute orcs. I killed one and ran past the others. I wasn't using high armor set. I did the above run on assault gear.

PS. You need to kill the healer (guy looks like Hunchback of Notredame with green hair) and armor buffer (orc with green Mr T hair) to kill mob groups fast.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 07-08-2015 at 03:50 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I've crafted Nekros for some knights before, but this time, this one, it's mine, my own, my preciousss...

Name:  IMG_20150711_044612.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  269.7 KB

Thank you so much Gurukay, Killerxyler, Merlinmagi and Isian for the vial gifts that made this possible!

Last night Mishafeng and I had a friendly competition to see whose team could collect 20 teeth first. Team Misha consisted of Mishafeng, Harrytwotter and Deadmetalist (Pgli and Azapauele joined the trio at different times). My team had Gurukay and Merlinmagi and myself (and Dkninja for a time).

And the winner?

Name:  IMG_20150711_044714.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  251.5 KB

The competition ended with a narrow victory of 20:19 for my team (yay!) and the psy war on guild chat was superfun. But apart from that 39 teeth collected over fast runs for approximately two hours was quite a feat. I really recommend these kinds of races for knights who are farming dragkin teeth for a dragonite bar. It really helped make the runs less boring.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey guys looks like you guys are having fun amd i'd like to join XD main char is mage lvl 41 ign:glahundul, line is ultimatepaboya. Ty!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default "HELPING HAND" achievement!

Name:  20150711 - 2.png
Views: 332
Size:  921.3 KB

Thank you BRYCE in particular for super stronger support to make this happen!! :')
    I almost lost my hope back then.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isian For This Useful Post: