Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  31.2 KB
RACE TO THE 40S

Greetings Knights,

I'm very happy to see many of you show a keen interest in running elite. However, as we all know, elite zones are reserved for level 40+, with the assumption that at that level, a player will have the skill, experience and gear necessary to handle the tougher mobs and bosses.

So, this weekend, I will personally help you open maps so you can run in areas that give you more xp. In addition, I will also start xp run parties for different level groups to help you level up. In this way, I hope to help as many of you as possible to get to level 40.

Next week, we will hold elite achievement week. I plan to help as many of you as possible to get elite achievements. But first, of course, you need to get to level 40 and get yourself geared up to join the elite achievement week.

To make this weekend more exciting, I will give gemmed level 41 armor to one warrior, rogue and mage level 25-40 who can be the first to show me they have made 5000 pve kills between today (Friday) and Sunday during trivia. There are also other prizes, so keep busy leveling this weekend, and maybe you can be one of the lucky winners.

Get your sword, hammer, daggers, bow, staff and gun ready. Let's climb up the level rungs!