Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

File this under things bored endgame players do.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-09-18-04-24-20.png
Views: 359
Size:  512.5 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Hello everyone,

Isian walking by lol. Hope you are all doing well. I'm so glad to see TK finally have the official thread. This is something I always wanna have back when I was still in there. With this, I believe there will a alot more events. And more fun, I'm sure. Even though my main alt is not in TK anymore, I will still try to be there on my mage as often as I can. But job, phew, it just took my time away. Good luck and be proud, Knights!

p.s. Late congrats to hanna becoming GM and all the new officers in charge.
    p.p.s. Send my greeting to Capt. Haven't seen him for a very long time. Hope he's doing ok.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Isian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Isian View Post
    Hello everyone,

Isian walking by lol. Hope you are all doing well. I'm so glad to see TK finally have the official thread. This is something I always wanna have back when I was still in there. With this, I believe there will a alot more events. And more fun, I'm sure. Even though my main alt is not in TK anymore, I will still try to be there on my mage as often as I can. But job, phew, it just took my time away. Good luck and be proud, Knights!

p.s. Late congrats to hanna becoming GM and all the new officers in charge.
    p.p.s. Send my greeting to Capt. Haven't seen him for a very long time. Hope he's doing ok.
    Thank you so much, bestie!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  IMG_20140918_070848.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  265.1 KB

Knights, it gives me great pleasure to tell you that in this first week of the 7th season, our guild started out three places higher on leaderboard. Congratulations and many many thanks! This would not have been possible without everyone's contribution.

I keep getting questions about how we as a guild can go higher on leaderboard. These are some of the steps you can take to help our guild rank:

1. Be active. Play everyday even if just to do Bard story quest. If you have several chars in guild, log on to each of them everyday.

2. Recruit active players. Our minimum recruitment level has been raised to 25 this season. But don't worry, everyone under level 25 can stay and level up until early October. If you are active but your char is low level (for example 21-23) for pvp, inform me or any of the officers personally so we know why you have not leveled up.

Recruiting level 25+ may not be as easy as recruiting 21+. But let's work together to help make every recruit we get stronger, more skilled and loyal to Trinity Knights.

3. If you are under level 41 keep leveling up.

4. Kill, kill, kill and kill some more. Pve and pvp kills help improve guild rank by a lot. For pve, remember that only kills made on maps you still get xp on count. For example at level 41 only kills made in timed dungeons (tombs, Hauntlet, Kraken Mines) as well as Shuyal and Tindirin count.

5. Keep making new achievements. Check your achievements under Menu>Avatar>Achievements. Don't hesitate to ask on guild chat about how to get the achievements or help in getting them.

With the new season and its challenges, it's going to take a lot of work to stay and rise on leaderboard. So let's get to work, knights. Best of luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thanks Isi for your warm words ^_^ we are trying be better and thank u we are miss u so much...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  IMG_20140921_072259.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  75.4 KB

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY, TRINITY KNIGHTS!

A year ago today on September 21, 2013 the guild Trinity Knights was founded by Chauleaz, Flyarrowknee and Strainzz. The guild grew fast thanks to its ethics of helpfulness, and debuted on the top 50 guild leaderboard in November of the same year. Since then, like many other guilds in Arcane Legends world, Trinity Knights has had its share of triumph and turmoil. Yet through it all, the guild has survived and soldiered on. And a year since its foundation, it still stands proud, it still fights the good fight.

Today on the commemoration Trinity Knights first anniversary, I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude to the following people:

- Guild founders Chauleaz, Flyarrowknee and Strainzz. Even though they have each gone on their separate journeys now, their legacy lives on in the spirit that characterizes Trinity Knights today.

- Co-gm Captainwink for putting steadying hands on the helm when the guild was rocked by heavy storm.

- Guild officers who are the lifeblood that keeps the guild running and working and growing every day in the past year.

Some of them have since chosen to make a new start elsewhere, but their contribution to Trinity Knights should never be forgotten.

So thank you Alxesandra/Alxesanderrr/Alxesandro; Areev/Caanifrec/Reevalan; Isianl; Ocharles; Skiotatril; Skystarnight; Warhorseman/Deathhorseman (who is back with us for now ).

Thanks also to the following officers who had given so much to Trinity Knights but cannot play as much as they used to now: Cagix/Dogux; Devildeliever/Godsplayer; Deltaobso/Ladydianne/Xxxbosingxxx; Kraebeskar; Mageliz/Monliz; Osazauhe; Sloareclipse.

And thank you Acksunum, Azapauele, Dokrath, Gurukay, Harrytwotter, Lynnsmith, Markrossrogue, Mishafeng, Skioraval, Smadascott, Soraleah, Vigulfr, and Wutzgood. I wish I could give you all a medal for helping to save and rebuild Trinity Knights and run it every single day and keep it fun.

- I can't mention them one by one but my deepest gratitude goes to all the members of Trinity Knights. The ones who are the first on map when someone calls for help. The ones who recruit other members while they are running maps. The ones who keep guild chat alive with conversation. The ones who share info and insights and experience. The ones hungry for achievement and eager to score new ones. The ones who work hard to be the best warrior/rogue/mage. The ones generous enough to give away gifts of eggs or gear or chests to other members. The ones I have come to know as persons and personalities more than just weird game-generated names. The ones who stay with the guild through all the ups and downs. The ones who make Trinity Knights a home, a family. My thanks to you have no boundaries.

Thank you all again. I hope you will stay with me and Trinity Knights as we continue our adventures in Arlor.

And so...what is an anniversary without a party?

Throughout Sunday, September 21, be ready for random quizzes and games with prizes.

Post birthday wishes here or on guild fb page (http://tinyurl.com/TKGuildAL). Officers will vote for most creative/funny/inspiring birthday wishes and the winner will get an Ironbite egg. Deadline for submission of birthday wishes is Wednesday, September 24, midnight GMT.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KNIGHTS!

May the edges of your swords stay sharp
    May your arrows fly true
    May powerful magic be with you
    Fair wind and good fortunes to you all!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-23-2014 at 01:46 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Happy anniversary trinity knights. Can't believe its been a year already.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Congratulations Trinity Knights,

it's been 1 long year since this great guild has started. I have seen you through your best & through your worst. Even though I left this guild before, I hold this guild very dear to me & wish the best for it. It is a pleasure to be back in TK & very grateful to those who stayed here & got everyone through such difficult times.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to come back to my home & I would like to stay here as long as you would have me😊

Once again congratulations Trinity Knights, not for being a guild for a year but for being a Family!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warhorseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Dear Knights,

ONE year, it's so hard for many guilds to achieve, and TK managed to conquer all the tasks and finally reached a milestone. Evan though TK had been through so many lost, but she certainly gained so many help and warm return from so many good people all the way toward here. Not to mention she has become a home and shelter because of people's sense of belonging. TK has brought me so much joy and so many friends. Joined her, make me actually start to fall in love with AL. Memories with TK remains in my heart forever.

Congratulations! Once again, good luck and stay proud.
    Last edited by Isian; 09-21-2014 at 08:01 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Isian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

This wonderful signature is a gift from one of my very best friends, Isianl. Thank you so much, Isian!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Congratulations Trinity Knights, our Family!!! And Congratulations our new officers: Ucaseazi and Darthkay!
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-09-21-23-20-47????.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  124.0 KB
    P.s. I love so much TK!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

(Y)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Wink 2014/09/21 Guild pics

Happy Anniversary

Name:  20140921 guild pic 1 (edit).png
Views: 358
Size:  1.23 MB

Name:  20140921 guild pic 2.png
Views: 355
Size:  996.3 KB

Congrats to new officers!!!

Name:  20140921 promotions.png
Views: 345
Size:  1.13 MB

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xlansi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hello, Dimplezz here.

Happy anniversary, guild! May Trinity Knights continue to wax brilliant.

My (rather narcissistic, lol) entry for the birthday wish contest.

Tickle fest in gh, anyone?

Name:  Collage 2014-09-22 22_53_06.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  235.1 KB

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue Cheekster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Congratulations trinity knights!!! It's been an honor for me to be there without you guys I would never knew what "fun"&"family" means if I had a time machine I would come back in time to share the moremable great moments with u over and over agine ^^.

there a lot of guilds that that cares about aps more then theirs guild but TK is the only true family

Wish you all the very best and good luck on season 7!
    an alxe

28. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thank u Xlan, awasome pic! Now i know who will be photograph in our guild lol

Hey Dimplezz thank u for so cool congratulations! ^_^ so cute

Hey Alxe! Thank u so much gl u in new 7 season too! have fun with new arena lol and we will be happy to see u more with us

Name:  thanks.png
Views: 600
Size:  60.3 KB

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azapauele View Post
    Thank u Xlan, awasome pic! Now i know who will be photograph in our guild lol

Hey Dimplezz thank u for so cool congratulations! ^_^ so cute

Hey Alxe! Thank u so much gl u in new 7 season too! have fun with new arena lol and we will be happy to see u more with us

Name:  thanks.png
Views: 600
Size:  60.3 KB
    There is no chance I'm steeping inside of that arena for a title I won't use and aps I don't need lol :P but thanks ^-^
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Congrats guys! Love seeing you guys grow since I was there in the beginning of tk I wish you luck in the near future! Miss you all and wish I could of been there with you guys on the anniversary!!!! I'll visit back some day, I've been rather busy. Even though Tk had some rough times it will always be a part of my life in AL. But I miss you all

-Sky
    Last edited by Skystarnight; 09-24-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Barras Heoric pose!! lol
    Name:  heoric pose.png
Views: 294
Size:  1.35 MB

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucaseazi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thanks Skystarnight for this warm words we will be waiting u ^_^ we miss u too... Take care