Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Cheekster View Post
    Attachment 109694

After several tries, I finally soloed Alargan. And got green loot lol.
    Seems right short mage loots children's gear xD jk, gratz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thank u for lv 3 tomb!!!!! Thank u Guru and Warh
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-11-22-00-52-00.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  113.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-11-22-01-03-55.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  116.3 KB
    But i think after last update very hard to kill bosses. My best crit was 700!!!! not 1k not 2k! min 40! how?! -.- we did it about 1h+ only boss

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yesterday Samhayne join the guild to talk about the dc issue

Name:  20141121_114851[1].jpg
Views: 237
Size:  709.5 KB

Nice lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucaseazi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  unnamed.jpg.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  29.7 KB

HIT LEVEL 40 BEFORE DECEMBER 1

Why?

3. Because in December we will have the Winter event. Previous events (Goblin Invasion, Ursoth Assault, Halloween) showed that it is much easier to find parties if you are level 40+. Most of the helpful guildies are capped, but they could not enter a lower level event map to help.

2. At level 40 you can farm in far more places, like the elite maps. Check out our basic elite guide for tips on build, gear and pet for elite runs.

http://tinyurl.com/TKeliteguide

1. Everyone who level up to 40 between today (November 24) and Sunday (November 30) will get a guild present of an egg and other stuffs. Contact me or any officers online to let us know you have leveled up. If no officer is online, take a screencap of your avatar showing your level, and post here or on our facebook page.

Guide on how to take screenshot:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...y-device-Guide

Trinity Knights Facebook page

Good luck on leveling!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-24-2014 at 07:39 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Planar boss 1. Counting to 8 always seemed a little variable to me. Some people count faster . A random pointed it out to me today after I was asked to stop using fireballs. Count the number of fire explosions. Then stun at the eighth. Ohhhhhhhh. Well I feel a little stupid now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thank u Uca

Good luck everyone with lv up event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Knights, it's double XP week starting Tuesday, November 25. Use this opportunity to level yourself and your pets up faster. The guild will reward you with a present if you can level up to 40 before December 1.

While leveling up may be costly in terms of potions, you can try to recoup some of the gold by:

1. For level 38 up, farm Tindirin normal for teeth and dragonscale chest. Tindirin mobs also may drop locked crates occasionally.

2. Level 38 up can also run Kraken Mines for locked crates and chance of Nexus egg. If you can't get a party or if running in party makes you dc, you can still solo these maps. It might take twice as long but that is better than having to wait for party invite.

3. Run Hauntlet for tokens that you can use to buy pet eggs to sell or use. If you cannot find a party for Hauntlet or if parties make you dc while fighting mobs, try running solo Hauntlet. This is doable even for warriors. Just take a bit more time.

4. Run Kraag Tombs or Watchers Tombs and craft gems with the essences you loot there. Sell the gems or keep for double supergem chance weekend where prices might be better.

Don't forget to check our ELITE BUILD GUIDE to help you decide what to do with the points you get when leveling.

Good luck on leveling, knights!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Elite maps I have soloed. (I also did Brackenridge Aqueducts until Lost Mage Mine elite with Jesster).

Name:  IMG_20141125_114722.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  154.4 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114304.jpg
Size:  147.0 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114352.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  121.6 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114424.jpg
Size:  158.0 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114519.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  150.9 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114613.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  170.6 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114643.jpg
Size:  140.4 KB

Came back on after maintenance to do the last two elite Kraken maps. Bloodhammer was tough and took 55 minutes, but I finally got Konga.

Name:  IMG_20141126_012619.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  152.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20141126_012702.jpg
Size:  146.0 KB
    Last edited by Blue Cheekster; 11-25-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

HELP! I'M LEVEL 40+! WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Getting 27,500 xp to get from level 40 to 41 might be a long, tedious process. And once you reached the final destination, what then? How do you spend your game time when you do not have to level up anymore?

Here are a few ideas:

1. If you haven't already, get a leprechaun pendant (lepre). Buy luck elixir or use the one from Klaas/Shazbot to farm for lockeds and eggs in normal or easy elite maps and save up to buy a lepre. It's the one most valuable investment you can make in game and while its work is chance-based (not certain), it will still be helpful to have when you farm.

2. Find the Elusive Four to get the achievement. Elusive Four are elite mobs that very rarely appear on normal map. You know it's an elusive mob by the red skull over its head and a name underneath it. To look for the elusive enemy, all you have to do is run through the maps where they might be found. You don't even have to spend pots killing mobs, just run through map and looking at every corner, leaving when you do not find them.

There are 4 elusive enemies:
    - Skratch spawns wherever there are skeletons, including Kraken Mines, Watchers Tomb, some Ydra and Dead City maps.
    - Firstmate Ripper spawns wherever there are sharks: Grog Beach, Skull Cove and Palm Rock Island.
    - Argex spawns wherever there are ice giants: Oltgar Keep, Crystal Caverns, Hall of Valheim.
    - Arma-zu spawns wherever there are hell demons: Arcanum Castle and Tower of Mardrom.

3. Find Krunch 2 and Bael 2 for achievement and loot. These elite bosses may spawn on a normal map after the boss is killed. You can tell it's the elite boss by the red skull over their head and their name beneath it.

Krunch 2 may spawn after you kill bosses in Oltgar Keep and Ancient Mariner Reef.
    Bael 2 may spawn after you kill bosses in Windmoore Harbor, Mt. Spyr, and Crystal Caverns.

4. Get a stun pet like Kelvin or George. They might come in handy for tough bosses on elite maps, including the Planar Arena and Tombs. You can buy them as eggs or try to farm them.

Kelvin drops from Frostr in Oltgar Keep. So you can run this map to look for the elusive Argex, get a chance of finding Krunch 2, and try to loot Kelvin at the same time.
    George is a reward you get for completing the Monkey Ball daily from Gypsy Rose on the Dragon Jewel. The daily is completed in Ancient Mariner Reef so you can do it, kill the boss to get a chance at finding Krunch 2, and try to get George all in one go.

5. Run Hauntlet. Do five or more Hauntlet runs a day to collect coins you can buy eggs with. At max 3 minutes per run this shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes tops a day. Shiloh costs 250 coins and a good speed pet to have for maps where you may have to run fast to boss (for example elite Wilds and Jagged Trail). Jack (75 coins) is a good pet to have for farming low level maps because it replenishes mana and gives speed.

6. Get elite achievements. Start from the lowest level (Brackenridge) and work your up so you can train yourself for increasingly harder elite maps. Try to solo or duo the easy elite maps (from elite Brackenridge to Kraken Isles). While getting achievements you can also farm Loki and Kettle eggs in elite Brackenridge and Ydra; Malison in elite Rooks Nest; Wathjaw and Snaggletooth in elite Dead City maps. Ask for pt on guild chat or ask officer to help you get these achievements.

Don't forget to check out the guide for elite build/gear/pet HERE.

7. Level up your pets. Level up your new pets as you farm to unlock more awesome abilities. Pets generally gain a new ability every 10 levels.

8. Farm dragkin teeth. Dragonite bars are selling for millions and you might want to keep one too for crafting mythic amulet. Do Wilds normal or elite over and over to get the 150 teeth necessary to buy a bar. This is also a great opportunity to level yourself and your pets up.

So, those are some ideas on how to spend your play time at high levels. Even if you only play for half an hour every day, doing some of these should fill your play time with fun and possibly also good loots.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Cheekster View Post
    Elite maps I have soloed. (I also did Brackenridge Aqueducts until Lost Mage Mine elite with Jesster).

Name:  IMG_20141125_114722.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  154.4 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114304.jpg
Size:  147.0 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114352.jpg
Size:  121.6 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114424.jpg
Size:  158.0 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114519.jpg
Size:  150.9 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114613.jpg
Size:  170.6 KBName:  IMG_20141125_114643.jpg
Size:  140.4 KB

Came back on after maintenance to do the last two elite Kraken maps. Bloodhammer was tough and took 55 minutes, but I finally got Konga.

Name:  IMG_20141126_012619.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  152.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20141126_012702.jpg
Size:  146.0 KB
    Gratz with solo and new pet great job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Happy Thanksgiving, Knights!

On November 27, 2014, the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving by, I was told, combining turkey dinner and football.

While Thanksgiving is an American tradition, I think being thankful for what we have is good for everyone, in real life and in game.

So on this Thanksgiving day I am thankful for:

- my family, the two-footed and four-footed ones alike;

- Trinity Knights, without this guild I would've stopped playing last year;

- My best friends in game whom I met first in Trinity Knights;

- Klaas and his combo lix and...ankhs!

What are you thankful for today?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What gives on the maintence error, 3 devices tried this morning, and all 3 can not connect. Had this error some yesterday, but clearing data and restart fixed it. Anyone else down?
    Also, today im thankful for meeting some new friends, and finally being able to contribute to a strong pt
    Last edited by jesstter; 11-27-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: added

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jesstter View Post
    What gives on the maintence error, 3 devices tried this morning, and all 3 can not connect. Had this error some yesterday, but clearing data and restart fixed it. Anyone else down?
    Also, today im thankful for meeting some new friends, and finally being able to contribute to a strong pt
    I did get the notification too but if I leave the game login screen on for a minute or two, it would show a login button like normal and I could get in. I've been playing nonstop tonight, the game is up and running. No maintenance.

See this post, Jess. Sam mentioned some ideas to work around the problem.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...7th-Auth-Issue
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-27-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hmm, tried that also, still no go. Oh well, dinner in a bit, ill try later. Happy hunting everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Aw, this is terrible. Explains why so few of us are on despite double xp week.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner, Jess. Hope to see you in game soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Kelvin

Name:  Screenshot_2014-11-28-19-23-59.png
Views: 208
Size:  350.4 KBName:  Screenshot_2014-11-28-19-24-04.png
Views: 223
Size:  319.7 KB

Kelvin doesn't have amazing happiness bonus. But his arcane ability (AA) is very useful when fighting tough bosses on elite map, Planar arena and tomb.

Kelvin is a wolf pet that you can farm in normal Oltgar Keep by killing the boss Frostir.

Kelvin's AA (what you get when you hit the pet skill button) gives 100% stun chance. This means that the boss will get stunned no matter how low level your Kelvin is. You know a boss is stunned if you see stars over their head and they stop moving.

Kelvin has a shorter cooldown time than George. This means that you can use his AA sooner than if you use George, which is another useful stun pet.

Kelvin's AA only works if he is close to boss. So he is extremely useful for warriors, who have to tank boss directly.

When you are using Kelvin at boss, don't just spam his AA whenever it is available. Save it for risky situations.

Some examples on when to use Kelvin's AA:

1. When tanking Inan Hesh hit Kelvin AA immediately when he has big red ring around him. This will stop Inan from spawning blue mages;

2. When tanking Alargan hit Kelvin's AA when boss has snared someone and has a red zone around him ready to pounce;

3. When tanking Marrow, first boss of Planar tomb, watch the fire flare around him and hit Kelvin's AA at the 8th or 9th flare. This will stop him from creating lava pit and fire throwing tower;

4. Make sure your party has Kelvin/George when fighting Sorrax, the second Planar tomb boss. Take turns hitting pet AA to keep boss stunned;

5. Also a good idea to use as many stun pets as possible when fighting in arena to keep boss stunned.

So make sure to get a Kelvin in your stable. It's a really useful pet to have.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Impostor alert

Knights, I got a report today that someone named Beukreut (level 18) had approached a Trinity Knights guild member, and claimed that s/he is me. Beukreut then asked the guildie to put him/her in touch with an officer. Then s/he pm the officer and beg for something, claiming that s/he is me.

Let me make this clear. Beukreut is NOT me. My chars are Ilhanna (rogue 41), Barrayaran (warrior 41), Squishballz (mage 41), Lemoncupcake (warrior 32) and Tauranine (rogue 10). All, except for Taura, are in Trinity Knights.

Please do not trust anyone who approach you claiming they are me. Especially if the person does something that is against Trinity Knights rules (for example begging, blind inviting, asking to be recruited at levels lower than our minimum recruitment level), because I would NEVER do that.

Report to me or to any officer on duty if someone approach you and making these kinds of false claims.

Thanks Wutzgood and Captainwink for standing up for my character integrity when this incident happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I did it, lvl 40,Boom!
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-11-29-15-33-38.png
Views: 217
Size:  811.5 KB

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz, Boom!!!! Great job!!!! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    I did it, lvl 40,Boom!
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-11-29-15-33-38.png
Views: 217
Size:  811.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Winter event is on the horizon!

Bookmark this page for teasers of the upcoming Winter event. So excited!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: