Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    Kitesic... did you retire from AL?
    That what he said:
    Dear Knights,

The only reason why I decided to make this post is because I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye. You... The knights have gave me so much that I couldnt just leave. Throughout the time I have been in Trinity Knights I have made some very very good friend, and some good friends and some I havent got to know very well but I did my best to be as polite as I could to anyone. I want you to know that I apprechiate all the things that TK has done to me, and hope that TK apprechiates the stuff I did for them . So as you already could conclude..Yes...I am leaving AL.... Will it be forever Kite? Will you ever come back? - I dont know, and I dont know, but since I wont be active I will leave TK so I dont stop you from advancing with my presence. I have give a lot of thought to this and all the ways have lead to this. Cyas Knights ans Thank you Knights Bye :'(
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    That what he said:
    Dear Knights,

The only reason why I decided to make this post is because I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye. You... The knights have gave me so much that I couldnt just leave. Throughout the time I have been in Trinity Knights I have made some very very good friend, and some good friends and some I havent got to know very well but I did my best to be as polite as I could to anyone. I want you to know that I apprechiate all the things that TK has done to me, and hope that TK apprechiates the stuff I did for them . So as you already could conclude..Yes...I am leaving AL.... Will it be forever Kite? Will you ever come back? - I dont know, and I dont know, but since I wont be active I will leave TK so I dont stop you from advancing with my presence. I have give a lot of thought to this and all the ways have lead to this. Cyas Knights ans Thank you Knights Bye :'(
    Where did he post that? On line chat?
    That's too bad, I liked him. Hope he comes back!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    Where did he post that? On line chat?
    That's too bad, I liked him. Hope he comes back!
    Yes was on line chat.
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Doldrums

Name:  IMG_20150417_042803.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  94.3 KB

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:

dol·drums
    \ˈdōl-drəmz, ˈdäl-, ˈdȯl-\
    noun plural
    : a state or period of sadness or depression
    : a state or period in which there is no activity or improvement

Knights,
    Over the past week or two we seem to be hitting the doldrums. It's a word that came from the age of maritime expansion, when ships got stranded in the middle of the ocean because there was no wind for their sail, no energy for movement.

I've seen guild activity drop, gc turns deathly quiet, even members who we count among our friends, people we had run with, helped with gear, AP, pets, etc. leaving guild.

I know it's hard to stay interested in game and active with nothing much going on as we wait for expansion; when we can't run for AP or farm properly because so few are on; when it's so hard making money because the market is sluggish. I know it makes you question why you have to bother coming in game after all. I know, because I feel and think that way too.

That's why I am very grateful for those of us who stay; continue to keep gc feel like home, warm and friendly; who keep running dailies and even work hard to make achievements (we have some new Paragons, Dimensional Gladiators, Planeswalkers in the house, congratulations!); who answer calls for help from fellow knights who are still leveling; who informatively reply to questions on gc. You are the blood that keeps Trinity Knights alive, the wind that keeps us moving. I can't thank you enough.

I am not going to ask much from you this time. I only ask you to find something that you still enjoy in game and focus on it. If what makes you happy is farming, I'll try to help you with that. If what makes the game fun for you is making achievement, I'll help you with that as best as I can. If it's gc banter that keeps you in game, then chat, I'll try my best to talk to you too.

As for me, and this is a recent revelation, what makes the game still fun and worth logging in is helping, as weird as it may sound. When I try to farm for the sake of farming, things get boring very quickly and I log off sooner.

So yea, for now, while we are riding the doldrums, I'm going to do my best to try help you with runs, achievements, respec, etc. I will still be farming T3 and arena as much as I can (so anyone needing help and tips there let me know). But in my free time I'll try to help much more than I have the past few weeks.

I'm not a miracle worker, and you may need to do your share of work too to get what you want, either by getting respec scrolls, damage/protection lix for runs, etc. But I'm sure that together we can cover miles and beat the doldrums.

Have a great weekend, knights. See you in game.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 04-17-2015 at 05:45 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

hi Ilhanna, can I join your guild at all?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    hi Ilhanna, can I join your guild at all?
    I've replied to your pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

More about expansion.. View of new L46 armors:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cslaying-Armor

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TW84 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TW84 View Post
    More about expansion.. View of new L46 armors:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cslaying-Armor
    Thanks Vig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Sunday Quizie cum Meeting cum fun Party

Every Sunday there is guild meeting/Quizzes organised by master Ilhanna.
    This time after finishing this, we guildies enjoyed a lot. Like a little kid. Here are the some pics. All pics credit goes to Azapauele.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dashie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

After pics of the ruined city where new adventures will take place, STS recently released more sneak peeks of the Rage of Ren'gol expansion: Dire Boar pet named Boris and the Orcslaying legendary armor. Check them out. What do you think?

Boris the Dire Boar

More info on the Orcslaying armor set (no stats yet though)

On a forum thread STS said they cannot reveal yet when expansion is going to be launched, partly because of third-party factor such as Apple approval for iOS client update.

So what to do while waiting for the expansion:

1. Get good pets. Pets are good investment because you can use them for as long as you play AL, unlike gear that gets outdated every couple of months or season. Get good pets that give you strong stat support and help you fight with their arcane ability (AA).

Check this post for pet recommendation for every class.

2. Level your pets. Pets do greater damage and stronger arcane ability at higher level. Level them up so they will be as ready as you are when expansion comes.

3. Run elite. The new maps will have tougher mobs and boss. Run elite maps to practice dealing with more deadly enemies. Try solo easy ones (from Brackenridge to Kraken Isles) and arrange parties for harder ones. Make sure your build and skills are ready for the challenging elites. Click the above link again for build tips.

My current mission while waiting for expansion is leveling my new pet Breeze to 41 on rogue and getting the same pet for my warrior. How about you?

Take care and see you in game, knights.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hi, i was reading your Guild Thread,

First of all, Gongrats for the nice guild u have and for all members who keep the "Arlor essence" alive, its not easy when a lot ppl r quitting or doing something better.

I aprecciate all tips n comments on your thread, spend a lot of time reading it and its was awsome.

Im a capped rogue, IGN: Dvaz, if u guys need a friend to run elite or make some fun pvp do not hesitate to pm me.

Wish all the luck and fun for the <Trinity Knights>.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dashingpiggy View Post
    Every Sunday there is guild meeting/Quizzes organised by master Ilhanna.
    This time after finishing this, we guildies enjoyed a lot. Like a little kid. Here are the some pics. All pics credit goes to Azapauele.
    Nice pic lol last pic from Lyn, wanted to tell thanks
    Continues...
    Name:  1429566282496.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  116.5 KB
    Name:  1429566269440.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  159.6 KB
    Name:  1429566272189.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  163.5 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D.AL View Post

First of all, Gongrats for the nice guild u have and for all members who keep the "Arlor essence" alive, its not easy when a lot ppl r quitting or doing something better.

I aprecciate all tips n comments on your thread, spend a lot of time reading it and its was awsome.

Im a capped rogue, IGN: Dvaz, if u guys need a friend to run elite or make some fun pvp do not hesitate to pm me.

Hello Dvaz
    Thank you for warm words, it very kind from your side. I think, knights will be happy have so good friend sure we can doing elite together, and you can ask help our ppl too, hope we can help each other and have fun ^_^
    Pm me if you need any help, Azapauele, and if I online (list with active ppl on 1 page this thread or find our members in game and ask them.
    P.S. Sorry for bad English..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    After pics of the ruined city where new adventures will take place, STS recently released more sneak peeks of the Rage of Ren'gol expansion: Dire Boar pet named Boris and the Orcslaying legendary armor. Check them out. What do you think?

Boris the Dire Boar

More info on the Orcslaying armor set (no stats yet though)

On a forum thread STS said they cannot reveal yet when expansion is going to be launched, partly because of third-party factor such as Apple approval for iOS client update.

So what to do while waiting for the expansion:

1. Get good pets. Pets are good investment because you can use them for as long as you play AL, unlike gear that gets outdated every couple of months or season. Get good pets that give you strong stat support and help you fight with their arcane ability (AA).

Check this post for pet recommendation for every class.

2. Level your pets. Pets do greater damage and stronger arcane ability at higher level. Level them up so they will be as ready as you are when expansion comes.

3. Run elite. The new maps will have tougher mobs and boss. Run elite maps to practice dealing with more deadly enemies. Try solo easy ones (from Brackenridge to Kraken Isles) and arrange parties for harder ones. Make sure your build and skills are ready for the challenging elites. Click the above link again for build tips.

My current mission while waiting for expansion is leveling my new pet Breeze to 41 on rogue and getting the same pet for my warrior. How about you?

Take care and see you in game, knights.
    First of all, I would like to thanks you for posting this news in our guild thread. So that we can see this information directly here. Secondly, I've one small suggestion regarding what to do until the AL hits the expansion. We need to ask our guild member for their achievements points and make a list about that which achievement points they still require. So that it would be great for them too.

And once again thanks for pet suggestion, I'll also try to level up my pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Thanks for the pics Aza and Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Azapauele View Post
    Nice pic lol last pic from Lyn, wanted to tell thanks
    Continues...
    Name:  1429566282496.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  116.5 KB
    Name:  1429566269440.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  159.6 KB
    Name:  1429566272189.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  163.5 KB
    It wasn't me. Bryce started it!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Osayreborn View Post
    It wasn't me. Bryce started it!!
    Name:  1429599109755.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  64.1 KB

Detention for you, mister. :P

PS. Pic courtesy of Dash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D.AL View Post

Thank you, Dvaz. Like any guild in AL we have problems with inactivity and loss of members, which is all the more painful because we think of them as family. But we try to do our best in the circumstances. Feel free to shoot me or any knight a friend request, we always welcome good running mates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

At least I'm in good company

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  63.7 KB