- No begging and no scamming either in or outside the guild.
- Be respectful, no foul language on guild chat, no spamming, and no overuse of capslock.
- Use only English on guild chat.
- Post party request on guild chat.
- Do not blind invite.
- Do not leech. Running elite/Planar Tomb/Arena without ankhs is considered leeching.
- No drama. Keep quarrels and/or trade negotiations out of guild chat.
- No arguing with officers.
Trinity Knights is currently recruiting players that meet the following criteria:
- Level 40+
- No history of scamming, drama or begging, or having been kicked from other guilds for these reasons. We reserve the right to remove a recruit if such a history is revealed after they are invited.
Promotion is a mark of responsibility, not a reward or gift. Recruiters are responsible for inviting only good, active players into Trinity Knights. Officers are responsible to monitor guild activity; remind and enforce guild rules, and be an outstanding example of helpfulness and maturity.
Asking for promotion is the surest way of not getting it.
Recruiters and Officers who abuse their authority, disrespect guild rules and authority, and bring more trouble than good to the guild will be demoted with very remote to no chance of future promotion.
Promotion to Recruiter is done at GM discretion based on Officer recommendation to members who meet the following criteria:
- Have stayed in Trinity Knights for at least one week without breaking any rules or causing drama
- Frequently interact in a friendly manner with other guild members on guild chat
- Have joined runs organized by other guild members or start guild runs of their own
Officer candidates are nominated and voted in by officers on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Of current cap level with at least one toon with Exalted title.
2. Outstanding helpfulness both on map or in answering questions on guild chat.
3. Outstanding friendliness, cooperation and interaction with other guild members.
4. Outstanding level of activity and initiative, including in organizing runs, offering help, and coming up with suggestions for guild events and improvement.
5. Proven loyalty to guild (candidate must have been in guild for more than three months).
6. Game knowledge and experience on all elite maps a must.
Info for returning playersNEW!
Arena For Beginners
Guide to get Haunted AP
Trinity Knights hold a tradition of organizing guild events, big and small, and some of them are hosted on forums, including:
- Trinity Knights 3rd Anniversary Event
- On Route 56 leveling event
- TK 2nd Anniversary Event: Bounty Hunter
- TK 2nd Anniversary Event: Pun Fair
- TK 2nd Anniversary Event: Scrap Book
- Ren'gol Blitzkrieg
- 25th in March
- Codename: Fang
- Elusive Four Hunt Week
1. Make sure that guild rules are followed. Post reminder where necessary.
2. As you have received, so you should give. If you have received help from other guildies, do your best to pay it forward. Help other guild members when you can, as much as you can. Or help the guild in general by respec'ing, acquiring better gear and pets, etc.
3. Get to know your guild mates and interact with them. The guild is a family and the more you communicate with others, the more you will benefit from guild. People may be more inclined to help you, for instance. Maintain a friendly, helpful, encouraging and supportive environment in guild.
4. Be active player. Log on to your char every day even if only to say hi and do Bard daily quest.
5. Project a good image of the guild. Wear guild title, fight well and trade fairly and honestly.
6. Strive to become better players. Level up, respec where necessary, read guides, seek and do any advice on build/gear/pets so that you may become a more capable and reliable guild member.
7. Ask for parties for achievement/farming/elite/xp runs in guild before looking for partners outside of guild.
8. Get involved in guild events and activities.
9. Continuously increase your achievement points and pve/pvp kills.
10. Come up with and communicate ideas for events and activities to officers or GM.
11. Keep guild chat conversations family-friendly, free from any kind of discrimination and harassment.
Content Copyright 2014-2016 by Ilhanna and Trinity Knights. All rights reserved.
No part of the written content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Ilhanna and Trinity Knights.
Artwork Copyright 2016 by Grudgegirl and Trinity Knights. All rights reserved.
No part of the artwork published herein may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Grudgegirl and Trinity Knights.