Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I've been asked by mages when we will be doing mage training. What do you think, knights?
    The sooner the better. I'm interested in attending for sure. Thanks to Warh, Xyler, Vig and Barra. I learned a lot about warriors (even though I could only attend session 1) with one thing that stands out the most... Mage is a heck of a lot easier.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tomahawwk For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

That's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!!
    Name:  No weeding.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  215.1 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bameely View Post
    that's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!! :d
    omg roflmao!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    The auction guy’s face tho :P
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    oh god... ppl got too scared that they left town! xD
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Posting this helpful tip from Goodsyntax on warrior role and skills use as additional info and reminder:

Warriors: HP and Armor! You are there to manage aggro and make sure the entire party stays alive. Use your skills (other than Jug) for the benefit of your team. Your job is to always be the last person standing, and to make sure that all mobs want to attack YOU! Make sure you have taunt upgrades on your skills - without taunts, you will not be able to do your job effectively. Keep your party alive and the mobs focused on you and the runs will be smooth.

Horn - It heals, it shields and it can save both you and your party unnecessary deaths. Use this skill appropriately and save it for the right moment. Pot through general damage and save HoR for windup attacks or when you notice party members in trouble. If you see your Sorc/Rogue coming into the group for clock/smoke placement, ensure they stay alive by shielding them with HoR. HoR is most important for boss encounters! A good example of HoR usage is against Algaran. Use HoR if George/Kelvin has their AA on cooldown. This will protect everyone that was pulled from death. Also, with the correct upgrades, HoR taunts. If you notice you are losing control of a mob cluster, HoR will bring them right back to you, so use this skill wisely!

Windmill - This skill is one of the best taunt skills you have. Any mob hit by WM will instantly turn to you. If you see a mob or three breaking out of your control to attack a squishy, move towards those breaking away and tap WM to bring them under your control again. It is worth the skill points to invest in the increased range and extended duration. This helps tremendously with aggro management. Also, while doing a run to boss, use this skill. There is nothing worse for a squishy than being ALMOST at the boss, then getting killed with no way to return to your party.

----

PS. Click to read Notes from TK Warrior Training
    PPS Keep practicing, warriors!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded
    Last edited by RoseFaded; 05-04-2015 at 10:29 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoseFaded View Post
    Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded
    Hey RoseFaded Welcome in our family ^_^ We happy to meet you in Trinity Knights, hope you will find what you want and have fun. If u need any help, use guild chat and ppl will help you.Gratz with new build, good luck with lv up and farming Thank u for kind words and thanks Dash for inv Lets working together!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...
    Look here, Rose. We also have put gear and pet recommendation:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1775124

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well lastnight I ran my build...& omg this elite build. I can solo more than before. Best build ive ever tried here ^-^ woot! !! & im always kind defend all I can. Use words instead of fists-Knowledge is power--To believe is to persevere-Words are stronger than a sword, no matter the situation[Famous quotes I stand by. Chivalrous till the End. Well im Rosefaded, glad to be a Knight ^-^ Ill be on after work
    Add me all<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Welcome to the guild and forums! See you in game!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded
    Ign: Rosefaded add me ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded
    congratulations on ur lvl up! good luck further on
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz with lv 41!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

My experience in Arcane Legends has grown ten fold ever since I joined Trinity Knights. Guild full of good, kind hearted people who work hard & help all they can. Ive made some good friends here. Dashingpiggy, Killer, Merlin aka Sparta & many more. You all have made me a stronger person. Just recently I got to enjoy my first guild event. Lost the game, but gained some more knowledge I can put into arena and such. Glad to be surrounded by experienced individuals of each class. Shows the many differences & how to properly use each class. Knowlege is key, it unlocks all the joys you'll experience-Quote by me
    Im now lvl 41 Sorcerer, best build ive ever used. Just recently I got the opportunity to grow stronger. This recent friday I spent 20$ to get 165plat. Opened 2 locks, first got 30plat, second Arcane Fossil. This experience showed me that what one item may seem small, is worth more to another. Sold for 43mil+200Ankhs. First time I ever been rich on AL. Spending it wisely. Well majority of gold already spent Xd. Got myself an Arcane Ker'shal staff, villi mythic set, lunar pendant & Egg ring. Current goals im working on are upgrading my mythic villi helm. Already did mythic armor quest. Im 10/16 shards from helm quest completion. Next is Arcane Pendant & Arcane Ring. Goals make dreams real-Quote by me
    Well all I have to ask is, how exactly to get the craft materials for Arcane Pendant & Ring? & are they worth the time getting the mats? Other than those goals, I plan on getting my hp, dmg, & armor higher. Probably go imbued set or wait for expansion. Still got 10mil saving for expansion. Oh btw thank you everyone for suggestions on pets to use. Currently lvling my Samael, Abaddon, Slag, Grimm, Blinky & Kelvin ^-^ Any other pets worth getting? Also much appreciation Knights for giving me this home. Place I can prosper with others in. Im also working on my Ap so we can move up the Leader Board!! If anyone needs any help just ask me. Im usually up for helping others ^-^
    Ign:Rosefaded
    Knights Code-Chivalrous, loyal, kind & true<3

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Congratz!
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Down, our first Knight of The Week!

Name:  1431198634399.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  215.3 KB

Congratulations, Down, on being voted Knight of the Week!

Down joined Trinity Knights in early April as Polylith. The name had led to a lot of (hilarious) gender confusion which was not helped in the least bit by the fact that Poly is a rogue. Later on Poly had a transformation and took up the name Down, a handy moniker for situations like these:

Me: Arena?
    Down: <--- What I am for anything

Down has been an avid elite runner since his first arrival in Trinity Knights. After getting all the elite and Arena achievement points for himsel and getting the Infamous title in a matter of weeks, he had since helped many knights with their APs as well. He is always Down (heee) for even the toughest elite maps like those in Shuyal (yes, even Undim), Tindirin (including on several elite egg cracking parties) and Planar Tombs (yes, even the dreaded Sorrax). I was in his party a week ago when we helped several knights with the Haunted title in rapid succession. In addition, he has also helped several rogues in guild with respec and gear/pet tips.

Name:  1431306506220.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  44.0 KB

Having looted a mythic pendant recipe in Arena recently, Down is now focused on crafting this coveted piece of OPness for himself. Good luck, Down! [insert Korea guy Line sticker here]

-- -- -- -- --

Like Down, you too can become a Knight of the Week.

A Knight of The Week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz Down ^_^ thank u for great helping our knights! and thank u for help me too good luck with crafting super amulet, if u need any help only tell bro

P.S. Thanks hanna for good post \(^_^)/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Dancing On Ice
    Name:  Dancing On Ice.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  149.9 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

No wonder he is GURU - he deciphers Codes! LOL! Screenie at last trivia loll
    Name:  TRIVIA.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  293.7 KB

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post: