Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Get ready warriors! Tank and Spank part 1 in session in about an hour and a half. Show up for knowledge on becoming a well rounded, tanking machine!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSkied For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

The last week of April and early May had been exceptionally productive.

Two officers, Devildeliever and Mishafeng, are back on active duty. I'm also looking forward to seeing Acksunum/Slapahotribe back on the active officers roster.

We have new Great Defilers in guild: Lynnsmith, Squishballz, Mishafeng, Vigulfr

New Crystal Conquerors: Frsal, Spartalife

New Haunteds: Lynnsmith, Soraleah, Zaudee, Spartalife, Markrossrogue, Eeely, Jessacloud (Thanks Down for the info.)

I know at least two rogues who leveled to 41 last weekend: Hawkette and Jessacloud

Congratulations and kudos on your achievements, knights! I know there are more achievements made last week when I wasn't on in game. I think Spartalife and Frsal have been busy scoring one AP after another, I'm wondering if these warriors are in competition with each other.

So keep filling the ho-hum days before Goblin event and expansion with achievement runs.

Big, big thanks to everyone who had made the time and effort to help our fellow knights rake up thousands of achievements points. And everyone who had won achievements thanks to help from the Trinity Knights, please return the favor by helping others with their achievements.

What goes around comes around. If you give help now, someone will help you later when you need it. With expansion on the horizon, we need all the helpful friends we can get. So don't hesitate to lend a helping hand.

See you in game, knights.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 05-03-2015 at 11:26 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

First of all thanks hanna for posting this !!
    It's great to see that Devildeliever and Mishafeng are back on duties. Welcome back officers.
    Greatz for achievements points Lynnsmith, Squishballz, Mishafeng, Vigulfr, Frsal, Spartalife, Soraleah, Zaudee, Markrossrogue, Eeely and Jessacloud .
    Greatz Hawkette and Jessacloud for completing the long journey of level 40 to 41. I know how boring it is to run again and again wt4. Greatz !
    Last edited by Dashie; 05-03-2015 at 11:31 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dashie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Squishballz? Really?

*giggle*
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Squishballz? Really?

*giggle*
    Shush it's my mage! Made him during a bleak period and was going for broke in the comic relief department. I meant it to mean that he might be squishy but also ballsy. But yea, the name does invite pm's like "Don't squish mine."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Notes from TK Warrior Training Camp, May 2-3, 2015

So here are the notes I compiled from TK Warrior Training Camp last weekend. It might be incomplete (I dc'd a lot in guild hall and when not lagging had pm's to reply), so if you remember more or if I've made errors in quoting, let me know. Thanks!

Taunt Skills (Horn of Renew, Chest Splitter, Windmill, Axe Throw and Juggernaut)
    - Juggernaut is the least useful taunt skills. It taunts every 1-2 secs and in that time a mage or rogue only has to shoot once to steal aggro
    - But Juggernaut is still useful for survival when tanking difficult bosses
    - When tanking difficult bosses like Taurus (T3) don't waste your protective taunt skills (HoR and Juggernaut)
    - Use HoR as you approach the enemies, use other taunt skills, then Juggernaut last. By the time Juggernaut goes into cooldown, HoR will be ready again, so repeat the cycle. Using HoR and Juggernaut to bracket other taunt skills may help survivability
    - Remember that HoR is for your party, don't spam it so that you have it ready when needed to save/heal
    - Use Axe Throw only on boss because it targets only one. Position and time it well because you won't be able to move for a brief period after casting Axe Throw
    - If you die while tanking, the first skill to use when you revive is HoR. You have to regain aggro no matter what

Skills Rotations
    - Use Skyward Smash, Vengeful Blood, Windmill and HoR on all maps below Nordr elite (normal maps and elite up to Kraken Isles)
    - Replace Skyward Smash with Chest Splitter and Vengeful Blood with Juggernaut for elite Nordr through Planar
    - Charge all skills but Chest Splitter

Environmentals
    - Spam pots when tanking bosses/mobs in poison pool (Ferrix, shadowmancers, Arachna, Ashral Heart, Wraith Heart)
    - Juggernaut can help with freezing/stunning (Hately, Frostbite)
    - Save HoR for rock falls (Troll Abomination, Taurus)

Mage and Rogue in party
    - Mage damage over time (DoT) is one of warrior's biggest enemies on map. A warrior's taunt skills might all be cooling down while mage DoT is still ticking, thus stealing aggro
    - Having said that, a clock dropped on trapped mobs can really speed up mob kill
    - Rogue trap may help with mobs but at boss, if the trap has pull upgrade better make sure to drop it right under boss. If not, and the trap pulls boss in, warrior may lose aggro

Thank you so much Killerxyler, Vigulfr and Warhorseman for sharing your tips and experience. Also big thanks to Down, Gurukay, and Lynnsmith for helping with the practice runs.

I've been asked by mages when we will be doing mage training. What do you think, knights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I've been asked by mages when we will be doing mage training. What do you think, knights?
    The sooner the better. I'm interested in attending for sure. Thanks to Warh, Xyler, Vig and Barra. I learned a lot about warriors (even though I could only attend session 1) with one thing that stands out the most... Mage is a heck of a lot easier.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tomahawwk For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

That's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!!
    Name:  No weeding.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  215.1 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bameely View Post
    that's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!! :d
    omg roflmao!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    The auction guy’s face tho :P
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    oh god... ppl got too scared that they left town! xD
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Posting this helpful tip from Goodsyntax on warrior role and skills use as additional info and reminder:

Warriors: HP and Armor! You are there to manage aggro and make sure the entire party stays alive. Use your skills (other than Jug) for the benefit of your team. Your job is to always be the last person standing, and to make sure that all mobs want to attack YOU! Make sure you have taunt upgrades on your skills - without taunts, you will not be able to do your job effectively. Keep your party alive and the mobs focused on you and the runs will be smooth.

Horn - It heals, it shields and it can save both you and your party unnecessary deaths. Use this skill appropriately and save it for the right moment. Pot through general damage and save HoR for windup attacks or when you notice party members in trouble. If you see your Sorc/Rogue coming into the group for clock/smoke placement, ensure they stay alive by shielding them with HoR. HoR is most important for boss encounters! A good example of HoR usage is against Algaran. Use HoR if George/Kelvin has their AA on cooldown. This will protect everyone that was pulled from death. Also, with the correct upgrades, HoR taunts. If you notice you are losing control of a mob cluster, HoR will bring them right back to you, so use this skill wisely!

Windmill - This skill is one of the best taunt skills you have. Any mob hit by WM will instantly turn to you. If you see a mob or three breaking out of your control to attack a squishy, move towards those breaking away and tap WM to bring them under your control again. It is worth the skill points to invest in the increased range and extended duration. This helps tremendously with aggro management. Also, while doing a run to boss, use this skill. There is nothing worse for a squishy than being ALMOST at the boss, then getting killed with no way to return to your party.

----

PS. Click to read Notes from TK Warrior Training
    PPS Keep practicing, warriors!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded
    Last edited by RoseFaded; 05-04-2015 at 10:29 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoseFaded View Post
    Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded
    Hey RoseFaded Welcome in our family ^_^ We happy to meet you in Trinity Knights, hope you will find what you want and have fun. If u need any help, use guild chat and ppl will help you.Gratz with new build, good luck with lv up and farming Thank u for kind words and thanks Dash for inv Lets working together!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...
    Look here, Rose. We also have put gear and pet recommendation:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1775124

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Welcome to the guild and forums! See you in game!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well lastnight I ran my build...& omg this elite build. I can solo more than before. Best build ive ever tried here ^-^ woot! !! & im always kind defend all I can. Use words instead of fists-Knowledge is power--To believe is to persevere-Words are stronger than a sword, no matter the situation[Famous quotes I stand by. Chivalrous till the End. Well im Rosefaded, glad to be a Knight ^-^ Ill be on after work
    Add me all<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded
    Ign: Rosefaded add me ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded
    congratulations on ur lvl up! good luck further on
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz with lv 41!!!