Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1819

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
    Thanks to ilhanna, KillerXyler, LovelynLethal, Memories and Devildeliever for helping me to complete parchment quest.

Attachment 136079

Now, next goal is to run Shuyal maps/arena/Tomb a lot to get vials and to reach 100k PvE kills in around 45 days.
    Yw Dash! Thanks too to Dash merl & especially hot Xyler! LoL! Was fun except some hiccups ! Dash we will not hv nitemares now loll!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Apparently some guy has tried to buy the shards in cs to increase price, due to possibly x2 teeth farming.

I hope the shards still remain cheap XD and this guy has his pockets burnt! It's the old market control trick and I'm hoping it backfires to teach the selfish greedy sod a lesson.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Memoriies, Knight of The Week!

Name:  1437663279961.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  497.0 KB
    Congratulations Memoriies
    Knight of The Week!

Memoriies--the rogue formerly known as Eeely--crossed paths with Trinity Knights when she asked a question about build in forum and I pointed her in the direction of our elite guide. An avid, active player (who would hide in the office toilet to play AL at work) Memo's progress in guild has been meteoric. Without much of a fuss (or maybe there had been fuss, but her legendary--nay, arcane--typos had obscured it, who knows?) Memo had built herself into an OP rogue with a lot of mileage in elite/Arena/Planar Tombs.

Recently Memo had challenged herself to run solo Arena and Korgar Goretusk. To me the videos she recorded of these runs showed evidence of how much Memo had grown as a rogue; something that truly makes me proud.

In her spare time Memo enjoys taking her Nekro Bambam for walks:

Name:  1437663291504.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  352.0 KB

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz Memoriies!!! Proud of you, knight!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

A year ago today, on July 23, 2014, I was promoted guild master of Trinity Knights. It was not a move I expected, much less wished for. It was simply a necessary step to save the guild I have come to see as my home and family; save it from dying.

Trinity Knights was in the mid-40s on leaderboard when I took office. A year later we are at #20. But in between, you--the knights--and me, we wove a history together, a tale of triumphs and heartbreaks.

There was the excitement of doing events together; the pride of making achievements together (Elite Egg Cracking! Haunted! Arena!); the shared joys of the happiest moments in our life from birthdays to weddings; and the shared pain of losses.

There were the people we welcome into the guild. Some of them become our brothers and sisters. Some become our friends. Some left us and came back. Some disappeared and never returned.

There was the fun we have in game and the crazy Line stickers off game.

There was that month when without quite knowing how, we became the #5 guild in an elite contest.

We came to know more of each other, becoming more of a family than just a bunch of people playing the same game.

That climb of 20+ places on leaderboard could hardly cover or represent all that Trinity Knights had gone through or how much it meant to me, to us, all through this year.

In short, I could not have done it--save Trinity Knights and lead it to where it is now--without all of you believing in this guild, in its principles, and in its people. I hope you will stay with me and see what the future holds for Trinity Knights, in game and beyond.

I am not rich. I am not a pro. I am not very patient or kind, and at times, far from being tactful. I am only human, I make mistakes too. And so if in this one year I said or did something that offended or hurt you, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

And to the officers, this song is for you. You know why.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz hanna with 1 year being gm! Not best job, but u doing great wish u dont give up and good luck Thank you for all what u did \(^_^)/ let's continue working hard not in money happiness, so let's be poor but be family :3 was happy to find new friends, sis and bro, especially bro lol Good luck hanna and TK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Greatz hanna for completing one year as a guild master of Trinity Knights

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Thank you very very much Hanna! It's seriously your (and TK's) generousity with help and info that made me improved from a totally clueless rogue to what I am now. Your offer of "take a look at our build guide" as a reply to my forum post was definitely a turning point for me! So much info & tips revealed/shared openly made me think that "this guild is really helpful. I want to be part of it!". I've always felt that it was a shame for ppl to join TK only to judge & leave after a very short while. It's really yr loss!

And Hanna ~~~ gzzz to yr anniversary as GM!! It's definitely not an easy job n you r great! In fact, your "far from being tactful" is something I "enjoyed" (ops! tsk tsk lol)! I mean, sometimes it is really necessary to be curt n straight to the point & you delivered it well!!

Thank you Hanna. Thank you all in Trinity Knights. I'm very proud to be TK.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    Thank you very very much Hanna! It's seriously your (and TK's) generousity with help and info that made me improved from a totally clueless rogue to what I am now. Your offer of "take a look at our build guide" as a reply to my forum post was definitely a turning point for me! So much info & tips revealed/shared openly made me think that "this guild is really helpful. I want to be part of it!". I've always felt that it was a shame for ppl to join TK only to judge & leave after a very short while. It's really yr loss!

And Hanna ~~~ gzzz to yr anniversary as GM!! It's definitely not an easy job n you r great! In fact, your "far from being tactful" is something I "enjoyed" (ops! tsk tsk lol)! I mean, sometimes it is really necessary to be curt n straight to the point & you delivered it well!!

Thank you Hanna. Thank you all in Trinity Knights. I'm very proud to be TK.
    Thank you, Mems! Can I ask if you typed this on pc? Cuz...miracle! No typos! Lol jk.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Lol!! Nooo! I ensured i corrected all typos by reading it all over n over again! The thing is took me abt 30mins to F
    inish that LOL@!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Congrats Hanna on 1 year as GM of TK.

Even though I've been here a short time (approaching 3 months)
    I have seen you lead from the front, and help all of us with advice, runs, and strategies.
    It truly feels like a famiy here and that is a reflection of you as a GM.
    Thanks for taking up the GM role. I know it can be tough at times.
    Look forward to growing TK and enjoying the journey thus far.

Congratz again and thank you for being you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlin-TK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Grats Hanna and thanks Harry for finding me a ghost vanity hat!
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 07-24-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Edit

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]A year ago today, on July 23, 2014, I was promoted guild master of Trinity Knights. It was not a move I expected, much less wished for. It was simply a necessary step to save the guild I have come to see as my home and family; save it from dying.

Trinity Knights was in the mid-40s on leaderboard when I took office. A year later we are at #20. But in between, you--the knights--and me, we wove a history together, a tale of triumphs and heartbreaks.

There was the excitement of doing events together; the pride of making achievements together (Elite Egg Cracking! Haunted! Arena!); the shared joys of the happiest moments in our life from birthdays to weddings; and the shared pain of losses.

There were the people we welcome into the guild. Some of them become our brothers and sisters. Some become our friends. Some left us and came back. Some disappeared and never returned.

There was the fun we have in game and the crazy Line stickers off game.

There was that month when without quite knowing how, we became the #5 guild in an elite contest.

We came to know more of each other, becoming more of a family than just a bunch of people playing the same game.

That climb of 20+ places on leaderboard could hardly cover or represent all that Trinity Knights had gone through or how much it meant to me, to us, all through this year.

In short, I could not have done it--save Trinity Knights and lead it to where it is now--without all of you believing in this guild, in its principles, and in its people. I hope you will stay with me and see what the future holds for Trinity Knights, in game and beyond.

I am not rich. I am not a pro. I am not very patient or kind, and at times, far from being tactful. I am only human, I make mistakes too. And so if in this one year I said or did something that offended or hurt you, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

And to the officers, this song is for you. You know why.
    Congrats on the one year anniversary! I have been in this guild for about half that time and I have been able to see many of the things you have done with it to make it what it is! You have made a great GM and have been leading this guild well! I look forward to seeing where this guild goes, there are great things to come, I know it!

Grats Hannah!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

When the 2x teeth was delayed Myoogen and I crossed off a few APs. For a total 2 hrs, a lot of the awesome guildies helped us get them. I got 5APs that night. Slept at midnight though haha.
    Thanks, Xyl, Guru, Xorr for all the help!

Also there was one point when there's too many helpers we had like 6 people deciding who's who should be in a party. Oh TK always helping!
    Here's my APs.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  225.1 KB
    X

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissVy View Post
    When the 2x teeth was delayed Myoogen and I crossed off a few APs. For a total 2 hrs, a lot of the awesome guildies helped us get them. I got 5APs that night. Slept at midnight though haha.

Also there was one point when there's too many helpers we had like 6 people deciding who's who should be in a party. Oh TK always helping!
    Here's my APs.
    X
    Congratulations Meemeer with all AP Great job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Here's an Arena run with Marfi, Yrru and Phebia

More to come

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlin-TK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissVy View Post

Here's my APs.
    X
    Elite Ashral Heart is next on the agenda
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Here's an Elite Wild run with Bry and some friends (the music comes on after 10 seconds)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlin-TK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin-TK View Post
    Here's an Elite Wild run with Bry and some friends (the music comes on after 10 seconds)

Awesome demo! And I love the song. Can replay this many times. Thanks, Merl!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin-TK View Post

thanks for posting merl! (̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶2̶x̶ ̶h̶a̶h̶a̶)̶
    #loveyourwarrioryear

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryceldri For This Useful Post: