Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Default Shoes! For! Mages!

Yes. You read right.

Shoes.

As the Winterfest Tree Vanity shows, Mages are perfectly capable of having shoes on their needlepins. I am so tired to walk around on my little blue sticks, called legs. It hurts. It looks ugly. It certainly has no traction. We mages are on a very disadvantage here. Why on earth do you, sts, let us endure this painful, rediculess shame?

Please give us some shoes! After you (obviously) heard my prayers and gave us vanities that dont show our pink butt and gave us some decency back on that front (and, err, back end), I cant understand, why you dont make the final effort and give us back dignity by letting us wearing shoes! Or at least let us have feet! Hobbit feet! I would pay for them! Plat! Gold! Quest! Whatever!

Pleasepleasepleaseplease stop make us the visual laughingstock of the arlor community. Maybe you could spare some time by putting on hold such absurd tasks like balancing out rogues OP in pvp or fixing that passive-dmg-stat-showing-up-on-display-problem.

Nobody needs to get fixed those boring things.

Instead you should take away five minutes of your 2 hour coffeebreak and give us back some decency we deserve as the most helpful and humble species in Arlor.

Thank you very much for listening.

Frohnatur

P.S.

Just in case you forgot how those "feet" look like, I have drawn a design study to show you how the concept of feet could look like:

Name:  foot.png
Views: 557
Size:  1.8 KB

And I also designed an example what a shoe usually looks like for hard fighters like us:

Name:  shoe.png
Views: 567
Size:  1.7 KB

And now, c'mon, with all this help from me, it cant be that hard to help the mages out here, aint it?

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post: