Thread: Crafting component for nekro . an answer to the main problem!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default Crafting component for nekro . an answer to the main problem!

Ok, I think majority of people are concerned that the crafting of this pet is going to be the exact same situation as the arcane ring. With the quest not being long enough, the farming part of the questline being easy to obtain, like dragon teeth and new arcane component being impossible to obtain causing this pet to fall in the price range of 70 to 120m and stabilising, I think there is a really simple way fix to this, my first idea as many others was to make the questline extremely long, allowing the arcane component to make its way into the game through crates, before anyone is actually able to have all the necessary farming components to craft a nekro egg.

I cant see this happening, its all very well suggesting it, but this is a small game with small content, and there just isnt enough content to make a massive questline, also to make the farming component simular to dragon teeth farming, but ten times harder is just boring.

So my suggestion is , simply just adding the new arcane component Into crates/ dragonscale chests, 3weeks before the questline is released, allowing the arcane component to have plenty of time make its way Into the market. This way we won't have a repeat of the aracne ring situation because there won't just be 7 shards in the market when 30 people have collected the farming component for the crafting recipie.

This is just an idea, would appreciate peoples opions or alternative suggestions to mine.

Thanks.
    Last edited by lethaljade; 07-27-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Crafting component for nekro . an answer to the main problem!

That suggestion is too naïve for this game's audience, in my opinion. The merchants will make a big deal out of anything about the new crafting components and try to drive the Component prices to a skyrocket point even if it's 3 weeks before pet release.

The market is going to be utterly manipulated.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I understand your point but I think its a start of a solution to this problem, and also somewhere down the line having a double component weekend, I don't think there is any solution that is feasible that would be able to stop merchants to drive the price up of any item, but this at least makes it less easy for them to do,apart from making the egg non tradable which would only be possible if they reduced the questline level cap.