Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Thank you, everyone, it has been a fun several years. Unfortunately, as I already said, this game is no longer attractive to way too many of our members. We kept the guild active during the complete failure that was the Nightmare expansion in hopes that the next one would be worth it. Well, for some it certainly is. But not for me and most of the guild's leadership. We could have kept the guild running, but from my perspective it looks like a complete waste of time at this point. Too many things went wrong with this game. And this time around there is no promise of "the best expansion ever", that card was already played and to me it failed miserably.

On the bright side, there are quite a few people in Enigmatic who still enjoy the game or at least some aspects of it. So we decided against just letting the guild die naturally, but after a long discussion chose to transfer our people to a like-minded place where they could hopefully have some more fun. We are migrating to DM, active membership is encouraged to at least consider the idea of moving there. No-one, however, will be forced to go. You can choose to go wherever you want. Or stay and retire in Enigmatic, if you wish. It is entirely up to each individual member.

It's been an honour serving as your GM. And a lot of fun playing with all of you. Thanks again and good luck!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: