Thread: Lvl 20 Rhino Str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Lvl 20 Rhino Str

Hey it's Moderates again. Now before I start this Guide just NOTE, I'm not the Best lvl 20 Rhino out there but I did manage to get a 610-320 KDR in DM

First off My Build:
    6 Vital, 5 Heal, 3 Guard 2 Redemption, 2 Tempest, 1 Charge
    Now Remember that is not the Best build but if it doesn't work I would also suggest this build:
    6 Vital 6 Heal 5 Guard 1 Tempest 1 Redemption 1 Charge ( I found Both build good in fighting bears and ok against Rhinos )

Now the Strategy:

Vs All Classes Besides Rhino
    First off Buff with both ( Some people say to wait on bears for guardian but you need the dodge and armor.right away ) If you are a Str Rhino ( which this Guide is for ) I start off with Charge then Tempest and back up to heal. Since You are a Str Rhino your hammer with the Charge then Tempest should take them to around 3/4 LEFT. After You heal wait till you have all your skills back, then Charge, Tempest, Redemption. If that doesn't kill them then go back to the normal Rhino Combo ( Charge, Redemption ) And they should be dead. If they are Str bears be careful of your heals and range. MAKE SURE You Heal right After they HS, Stomp then Combo right away for more health. People always think Rhinos.are impossible to kill but they are actually very easy if you play against them right.

Vs Rhinos
    This is the hardest fight for me to win. I can only win about half my Rhino v Rhino Help but usually I start off with Buffing of course, then either Charge then Tempest to make them heal or just Tempest. But after they heal when you do that right away Combo them ( Charge, Redemption ) Then heal. That's it for The Rhino vs Rhino but Make Sure You Heal Right After Their Combo or Whenever You Can Cause Their Hammer Will and I mean Will Do A lot of Damage to You.

THIS GUIDE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
    Please feel free to comment any suggestions to help others

If you want me to help you with anything feel free to add me
    IGN: Moderates
    Mynamesjay
    Aquariums
    Treckt

Notable Lvl 20 Rhinos
    Reincarnating - Insanly good Rhino
    Nkf - One of the Best Lvl 20 Rhinos
    Naetheanimal - I think the best 20 Rhino
    Floidfloid - Just met him today and is very good
    Altomax - One of my best 20 Rhino Friends
    Olove - I'm better than him but he's still good
    Trypy - He's a very good Happy Hippo xD

If you know good rhinos to be added to the list reply to this thread saying their name
    Last edited by mynamesjay; 07-28-2014 at 09:59 PM.