Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We will never get buffed in pvp. :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default We will never get buffed in pvp. :(

Sts don't care about us xD. Twink mages are dead now, my maxed lvl 17 mage almost died to a lvl 16 warrior without dev maul or any good pvp gear . it is probably because I suck xD. Sts won't even read this thread I bet, they hate our guts lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellcheck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post
    Sts don't care about us xD. Twink mages are dead now, my maxed lvl 17 mage almost died to a lvl 16 warrior without dev maul or any good pvp gear . it is probably because I suck xD. Sts won't even read this thread I bet, they hate our guts lol.
    It's because you don't know how to kill warrior with no problem..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    Im interested how you kill decent warriors "without no problem" please SHOW US, TY !!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Use heal shield light and ice to kill wars. Or use curse light ice or heal shield. I prefer curse with no heal to kill rogues and mages and light ice shield heal combo for wars. I am not familiar with lvl 17 gear though.

Edit: health is important against wars but don't focus on it. Also never charge skills. Except shield and heal if you want.
    Last edited by Caabatric; 08-01-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They just need a faster heal cd and a skill liked Aimed Shot that does slighty less damage then it to pair up with lightning. Mages can't kill them because they have the worst heal skill between 3 of the classes and a maxed out warrior does more damage at 17 than a Decent Mage. But then again Sts won't read this post.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post

I feel you bro (T_T)
    I tried almost all the popular twinking level. They are all hell for the little blue smurfs (even on top gears and singe).

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Use heal shield light and ice to kill wars. Or use curse light ice or heal shield. I prefer curse with no heal to kill rogues and mages and light ice shield heal combo for wars. I am not familiar with lvl 17 gear though.

Edit: health is important against wars but don't focus on it. Also never charge skills. Except shield and heal if you want.

Not only your not familiar with the level 17 sorc gears, even a decent level 17 PVP warrior as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Justfofun View Post
    They just need a faster heal cd and a skill liked Aimed Shot that does slighty less damage then it to pair up with lightning. Mages can't kill them because they have the worst heal skill between 3 of the classes and a maxed out warrior does more damage at 17 than a Decent Mage. But then again Sts won't read this post.
    Too bad, your so right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    Like a boss. Post a video on how you kill a warrior with Vorpal, Storm sword, Captain axe, or even Devourer maul coupled with samael, dovabear, abaddon, HJ, glacian, slag, crawly or even ribbit. These are sample of decent warriors we are talking about. Most of them have 120+ damage, 2800+ health and 700+ armor (sticking to original topic level 17). If you could post the video maybe well believe you.

PS: To kill a decent warrior using a smurf
    1. Gang him
    2. He laggs
    3. His AFK
    4. VS him with conditions that he is not allowed to heal while you can heal.
    And oh! Stunlock on this twink level doesn't do well unlike on endgames.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 08-02-2014 at 07:37 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

23 is a good smurf level...you can nuke all the rogues dead without much issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    I feel you bro (T_T)
    I tried almost all the popular twinking level. They are all hell for the little blue smurfs (even on top gears and singe).

Not only your not familiar with the level 17 sorc gears, even a decent level 17 PVP warrior as well.

Too bad, your so right.

Like a boss. Post a video on how you kill a warrior with Vorpal, Storm sword, Captain axe, or even Devourer maul coupled with samael, dovabear, abaddon, HJ, glacian, slag, crawly or even ribbit. These are sample of decent warriors we are talking about. Most of them have 120+ damage, 2800+ health and 700+ armor (sticking to original topic level 17). If you could post the video maybe well believe you.

PS: To kill a decent warrior using a smurf
    1. Gang him
    2. He laggs
    3. His AFK
    4. VS him with conditions that he is not allowed to heal while you can heal.
    And oh! Stunlock on this twink level doesn't do well unlike on endgames.
    Yeah I am not familiar with a lvl 17 war but I can still use this build to kill lvl 41 wars and I have no mythic or arcane. It comes down to when you time shield. Btw with curse build I have. 2-1 ratio and can beat decent but not mythic wars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sorry.. only way I see a 17 mage kill a 17 war with even/max geared will be to get an arcane pet and even then I'm still not sure. In 1v1's they are bad vs warriors but do pretty well in 5v5s but i'd still take a max'd out rogue over a max'd out sorce for this level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Yeah I am not familiar with a lvl 17 war but I can still use this build to kill lvl 41 wars and I have no mythic or arcane. It comes down to when you time shield. Btw with curse build I have. 2-1 ratio and can beat decent but not mythic wars.
    Non-mythic warriors in end game called decent? That means your build can't kill "real decent" warriors in end-game PVP.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

With the new mythic gun I can kill claymore warriors. Without, I have no chance. WHY STS WHY

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    With the new mythic gun I can kill claymore warriors. Without, I have no chance. WHY STS WHY
    STS, y u no give chance to sorcerers xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Trust ur self, practice and practice..
    The longest time you keep alive while fighting, that means the longer time to kill you which means you are a good mage in 1 vs 1 with warrior..

The best point if you drained your mana into 0 and you keep alive when it happen,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Non-mythic warriors in end game called decent? That means your build can't kill "real decent" warriors in end-game PVP.
    true

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

The sorcerer being severely underpowered in pvp at ALL levels is a problem STS should take very seriously. Go to the leaderboard and compare kills between different classes and it becomes blindingly obvious - even to busy, overworked game developers - that there is a serious balance problem in pvp.

Nothing kills the fun quite like spending time, money and emotion building a character only to be one-hit by a rogue with esteban who is barely even trying. If STS does not address this, keep persisting in getting the attention of STS representatives. Tell your stories, ask the hard questions and don't give up.

Oh, and if a rogue complains about not having enough mana in pvp, just advise that person to stop using aimed shot. That way they'll have plenty of mana to spare.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstorm View Post
    The sorcerer being severely underpowered in pvp at ALL levels is a problem STS should take very seriously. Go to the leaderboard and compare kills between different classes and it becomes blindingly obvious - even to busy, overworked game developers - that there is a serious balance problem in pvp.

Nothing kills the fun quite like spending time, money and emotion building a character only to be one-hit by a rogue with esteban who is barely even trying. If STS does not address this, keep persisting in getting the attention of STS representatives. Tell your stories, ask the hard questions and don't give up.

Oh, and if a rogue complains about not having enough mana in pvp, just advise that person to stop using aimed shot. That way they'll have plenty of mana to spare.
    if a rogue was to complain that they were underpowered i would seriously rage quit the game.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

if a rogue was to complain that they were underpowered i would seriously rage quit the game.
    Some do all the time, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

***just sharing my experience in fighting against warrior...

* use all out damage skill
    * use slag or colton
    * make sure that you have the highest possible damage that you can have on your bracket
    * use gear that can give you descent number of armor without sacrificing a huge amount of damage
    * keep an eye on your damage inflicted, and unleash your stunlock combo. (right timing of a stun is your key to success) ^_^
    * keep your distance against warr.
    * make use of your environment and turning it as your advantage point.

==> just sharing my thoughts... this gives me a high percentage win against average and some descent warriors.
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zwapper For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zwapper View Post
    ***just sharing my experience in fighting against warrior...

* use all out damage skill
    * use slag or colton
    * make sure that you have the highest possible damage that you can have on your bracket
    * use gear that can give you descent number of armor without sacrificing a huge amount of damage
    * keep an eye on your damage inflicted, and unleash your stunlock combo. (right timing of a stun is your key to success) ^_^
    * keep your distance against warr.
    * make use of your environment and turning it as your advantage point.

==> just sharing my thoughts... this gives me a high percentage win against average and some descent warriors.
    Thanks, zwapper. Most of the seasoned sorcs here in twink PVP have that idea with few tweeks of there own. But it still doesn't change that if a vorpal sword procs even your most impressive tactics will fail, and that is only vorpal. Storm sword / Devourer gives +25 STR, now with VB's +50 STR where on earth is a sorc with armor half of the warrior's be? On the spawn point again-and-again.

My point is,
    Sorc-to-kill-warrior: You do this, and that and blah, blah, blah...so on and so for.
    Warrior-to-kill-sorc: Me see papa smurf! Me smash! Me kill!
    That simple? But anyway your strategy is not so different from all of us, we even used samael instead of slag/colton/orion/dova/gyrm/clyde/crawly/ethyl/glacian/abaddon/singe. Yet the unbalance is still keeping us as underdogs.

You have good tactics here.

* use all out damage skill (what do you mean? Fire-light-gale-ice? Thats suicide, Shield is a must, heal and curse are optional)
    * use slag or colton (already tried, same outcome)
    * make sure that you have the highest possible damage that you can have on your bracket (Highiest damage = weaker shield, Stronger shield = lower damage)
    * use gear that can give you descent number of armor without sacrificing a huge amount of damage (What happened to your #2 tactic about "highiest possible damage"?)
    * keep an eye on your damage inflicted, and unleash your stunlock combo. (right timing of a stun is your key to success) ^_^ (Can't argue with this, its the basic on all PVP toons)
    * keep your distance against warr. (Yeah as if you can do that with a samael/slag/crawly/ethyl+axe throw warrior)
    * make use of your environment and turning it as your advantage point. (Thats cool, when its 5v5 not in 1v1)