Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We will never get buffed in pvp. :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I agree with most of the ppl promoting the shield buff/cool down. Also our heal the perks could be buffed to really be useful to player and/or team as is heals perks have very low hp/mama regen ability.

Fire ball is decent, maybe instead of low hit chance, make it a dodge buff, hit chance is difficult to see effectiveness.

Ice could use a short root/freeze 8n pvp as is say in ice's description.

Lightning has great crits at high lvl but low chance at low lvl, so may not need skill buff but could use crit addition to weapon proc for twink lvls.

Curse in theory sounds great but often misses or is easy to counter with war heal/ immunity, and has a pretty long cool down. With out having any big buffs to sorc curse is useless vs war.

Theres already a thread for wind's suggestions, but i always thought it would be great in a dot tornado form that debuffed enemy.

Clock just isn't for pvp, its great in pve.

Im not suggesting to change all skills to be buffed like this just to look into doing some as to not over power sorc class, which would cause rage amongst other classes.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    20 second cool down is ridiculous and it will make the mage OP.
    Which season were the mages OP? Was there ANY out of 7 ? Yes, No? NO !!!

Why shouldn't a rogue have a chance to kill you after you've just killed him? While your skill is on cool down, you should learn how to avoid the spawn locations (yes they're predictable), how to hide behind trees, troll and warriors.
    Most fights versus rogues dont last longer then 5 or 6 seconds. I want to see you hiding 25 SECONDS from a good rogue - THIS WONT HAPPEN !!!
    Your mage has most of the best end-game gear and you should not be having a problem with this.
    In contrast to the PROOOOOOOOOO mages like Tongasmash (ROFL!) i DONT have an arcane ring AND the bigger issue i DONT HAVE A SAMAEL. A player with or without samael is 2 totaly different stories as you probably know!

You should be able to kill 90% of rogues in a 1v1.
    See above -> You cant hide for 25 seconds from a rushing rogue! But yes i kill most of the rogues, except the obviously overgeared and some very skilled ones. F.e. Ladyswagger is a beast versus mages!

If the rogue only finds you with your shield on cool down only 50% of the time after respawning, then you come out ahead. However, you can do better than 50% by avoiding spawn locations and using the elements.
    A good rogue will find you 90+% of the time when your shield is on cooldown! Why should that rogue be able to kill me just because a skill that also often fails (shieldbug lol) is on cooldown for years? The rogue has BAD SKILLS but the result in kills is nearly even at the end? LOL !! The rogue just needs to run for a mana pack after a fight and is ready again, TY !!!

I would suggest having multiple skills and changing them depending on the match. My point is that different skills are good for different matches and different opponents. You should give yourself the option to adapt to most situations.
    Well nothin more to say on this then DITO! Only a bad skilled player has only 1 skill setup !!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-26-2014 at 01:28 AM.