Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridiculous BUG in ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Whatever we say in this thread doesn't matter. The devs are busy on the nekros thingy. -.-"
    Damage nerf is OK! But please fix the pet damage buff, skill damage buff, and item proc damage buff!
    They have the time to code for the new pet/quest, but the OLD damage buff issue? NOTHING! (fainted)
    Agreed, we didn't waste our golds and plats for NOTHING.
    Something should be done to fix this %dmg from our pets, we 'waste millions to buy hj, singe or samael so that we dont receive the dmg boost in ctf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The main issue is
    1) Why just us rogues? You may be like 'Oh crap rogues are so OP' but if rogues get such a big debuff at ctf, against good warriors at lower twink lvls, where rogues don't crit insanely, we exhaust our mana just to get the tanks to 40% then get back to scrambling for packs. That is not fair. You can even see a distinct difference when you are fighting a guild war in ctf and tdm, the damage difference is extremely noticeable.
    2) The problem isn't the damage nerf, I wouldn't really care if its a dmg nerf, but pet damage % boosts do not show on ctf for rogues. Rogues. And only rogues.
    3) Rogues are never too OP, just like look. Tanks get invulnerability for 2 seconds, a HOT which (assuming rogues don't crit) actually heals more than what we deal. They have vb, which makes me cry if they get a dws proc as well (It hurts T.T) and then they have the insane juggernaut. 3 healing moves. 3. Good tanks at ctf with a dps weapon (not devourer :<) will likely exceed a rogue's dmg and dps. Well I understand that rogue skills are meant to do damage but, the crit stacks from aimed shot are greatly hindered by warrior stuns, hor's shield and interruptions from wind ups. And then factor in that ridiculous dmg nerf. It's not very pleasant to be a rogue these days *-* I'll be stuck in tdm for a while lol

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

You should play pvp with warrior on end game before you complain about class adjust in pvp.

I would rather say ctf and tdm should have same adjustment cuz they both r pvp room. But pet dmg% should work in both map imo too.
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-03-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I think they should nerf rogue damage in tdm aswell or nerf the mythic bow because in tdm i run samael and new mythic bow and i can insta combo warriors.