Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is getting out of hand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default This is getting out of hand

Boosting.. Yes, boosting... Now I've come across this situation almost every single day I log on and it has to do with Wasp, which many of you may know as Fqo. Second after second there are countless people accusing of Fqo being a booster and this and that and what not.. But let's get a lil real here, why do people make such a HUGE deal about boosting (not that I boost myself) but do numbers, a kill death ratio, really have such a big impact on people that they need to be continuously bashing him 24/7? Does a KDR really have such mystical power that it miraculously hurts people just by seeing it?

The worst part of it all is all the harrassments he gets. There is not one single day that goes by where he doesn't get harrassed, bashed, etc. and i'm honestly just so sick and tired of it. It's sad to see how low the Pocket Legends community gets just about a "boosted kdr". It is sickening, it sets an extremely bad example on the community. One bad apple spoils the bunch. As in all it takes is 1 person to ruin your Pocket Legends experience in this case.

Please Note: I have blocked out my IGN in the screenshots attached for several reasons... This is just a portion of the countless bashing he gets daily.. If I had a dollar for every bash he got I'd be a millionaire.
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 07-30-2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Removed images