Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgraded Mythic Armor LVL 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Available for selling is a bad idea too, since there is a questline, and achievment points, for upgrading.
    This entire thing is one of the reasons that upgrading was a terrible idea from the start.
    Also, if you want to pvp, you need mythic gear or extreme skill. Atleast as rogue, trust me.
    ._.

Upgraded Mythic Armor (T2) in my perspective will have higher DMG, Mana, Crit/Dodge then the other armors. The upgraded armor is a really amazing idea as well as a brilliant feature, in your opinion it was a mistake but in sooth it twas one of the best things in the game. Also, what are we going to do with the Mythic armor anyway? Once we have no use for it on our main it will just be gathering dust, sure we can stash it an let another toon use it but that concept is still bugged ( Unstashing the armor grants that toon the AP even thought they didn't do the quest or not even the right class/lvl ). Maybe we can get a free vanity out of the Mythic Armor? ( we don't have to give it up ) We go to an NPC who is available for a limited time and he gives us a vanity???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Everyone dont PvP at 26/31 level. I PvP only at 13-10-17 level. Some dont even PvP.
    Also availability for selling would fllood the market with mythics and will drop the prices. I would like upgraded mythic as it has been upgraded once already. Well idk what will be best to do!!

Edit: the ap wouldnt hurt as grinding on town to town and barrels do deserve the ap, dont matter if u can sell or not after doing hard works for the ap
    I'm gonna do pvp at 31 D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.
    Noo, lol.
    Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Noo, lol.
    Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"
    Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.
    This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
    There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
    I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

#Arcane Deary
    THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I Agree... we all do some hard work to get our mythic set lvl 36, so i think it will be fair if we can upgrade it again to lvl 41, of course with the quest that will make us do some hardwork (but please dont tooooo hard, just hard)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
    There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
    I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.
    Its okay to have an opinion but in this case it wont matter, you just dont understand how much STG dont want to upgrade these mythics, if you knew you wouldnt try.

Its just a quiescence that i happen to agree with them, and pretty much everyone whos been playing as long as i agree too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.
    Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
    Its a good idea.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i Agree with Ishmeet... Upgrade again our myhtic set lvl 36 to lvl 41 is a great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I want the lvl36 armour mythic set to be upgraded to lvl41 with a new stat boost and a NEW DESIGN with NEW PARTICLES on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

No offense, but why can you guys just not accept the fact that everything have a Expiry date, the arcane hooks is not upgraded right? And they Cost even more than the mythic set.
    Having one set forever is just a odd idea, the game moves on, and you should too.
    (Everyone will be mad at me nooooow :/)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

No offense, but why can you guys just not accept the fact that everything have a Expiry date, the arcane hooks is not upgraded right? And they Cost even more than the mythic set.
    Having one set forever is just a odd idea, the game moves on, and you should too.
    Hooks can be sold

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Hooks can be sold
    If you bought hooks when they were new and sell now, you loose more than it Costs to buy a mythic set.
    So, why not upgrade hooks too? I dont Wanna loose any Money D: (sarcasm)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Do you think weapons can be upgraded? How can u compare an armor set with a weapon? And its a game. There was no expiry date written on the purchase tag of that weapon.
    Explain in detail why it sould not be upgraded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

If you bought hooks when they were new and sell now, you loose more than it Costs to buy a mythic set.
    Do u know the cost of mythic set during lvl 31 cap? Many people bought it for 8m. Now just tell me, they wasted 8m for gold sink huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Lol no comments! You are comparing price drops to items that Cant be sold anymore. Btw if you bought them while they were new, you cant be a middle class player so the losing golds part were not for you. Why would riches Care if their 2m get dust in inventory anyway!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Do you think weapons can be upgraded? How can u compare an armor set with a weapon? And its a game. There was no expiry date written on the purchase tag of that weapon.
    Explain in detail why it sould not be upgraded?

Because first of all, the mythic set have been used for 3 expansions now, wich is atleast 1 too much.
    I know it would be great with a mythic upgrade, but if you want the Items from elites to Cost something, you have to have sets that people need to pvp. At the moment, the mythic set is what is used in endgame pvp, by everyone Who can afford it, and this results in the other Items not selling for high prices, because they are not extremely needed. If we had a new mythic set next expansion, or not having any mythics, the gear you loot would first of all Cost more, and you would Earn more.
    Also, if we upgrade the mythics again they have lasted 4 seasons, wich is Way too much for anything in the game, except arcane pets.
    We need change, having one set forever is riddiculous, that means you will never have to farmr merch, because you already have what you need.
    Im Done here, since i will not be able to make you Change your opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Because first of all, the mythic set have been used for 3 expansions now, wich is atleast 1 too much.
    I know it would be great with a mythic upgrade, but if you want the Items from elites to Cost something, you have to have sets that people need to pvp. At the moment, the mythic set is what is used in endgame pvp, by everyone Who can afford it, and this results in the other Items not selling for high prices, because they are not extremely needed. If we had a new mythic set next expansion, or not having any mythics, the gear you loot would first of all Cost more, and you would Earn more.
    Also, if we upgrade the mythics again they have lasted 4 seasons, wich is Way too much for anything in the game, except arcane pets.
    We need change, having one set forever is riddiculous, that means you will never have to farmr merch, because you already have what you need.
    Yea, mythic items that cost teeth would be good. But drop from locks.... Hell no. Thats what im sayin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Technically the mythic set has only been around for 2 expansions, and the upgraded set for 1.
    Also, please just point out one single point on how have lvl 41 ( etc ) upgraded mythic armor will be bad?