Thread: Upgraded Mythic Armor LVL 36

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Upgraded Mythic Armor LVL 36

Someone please show me where it's been confirmed that the mythic armor will NOT be able to be upgraded in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Nobody can find it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I don't know, but people don't want it to be further upgraded. And I don't know why they don't want it to be upgraded.
    Lol

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I do want it ish. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I do want it ish. Lol
    Same but there are many those dont want. Specially those " locked openers"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Same but there are many those dont want. Specially those " locked openers"

Personally for me I would like to see another upgrade In the near future perhaps and this time with a better questline, lol.

I don't know why locked openers don't want Mythic armor to get a boost again, why? Well because for starters the armor in the locks are alright but Mythic Armor is generally better. If there is an upgrade wouldn't there be more demand for the armor? Hence higher prices hence larger profits?

Mythic Armor upgrade would really be nice, perhaps we unlock the title:
    " The Mythic Legend " and Mythic Tier 2 Banner which looks like the old one but has some sparkles and a full set of armor instead of just the helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Personally for me I would like to see another upgrade In the near future perhaps and this time with a better questline, lol.

I don't know why locked openers don't want Mythic armor to get a boost again, why? Well because for starters the armor in the locks are alright but Mythic Armor is generally better. If there is an upgrade wouldn't there be more demand for the armor? Hence higher prices hence larger profits?

" The Mythic Legend " and Mythic Tier 2 Banner which looks like the old one but has some sparkles and a full set of armor instead of just the helm.
    Yes
    They care about their money lol. I do want this armour to be upgraded as there would be something that can be achieved by hardwork instead of sitting on Dining table in guild hall and open locks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Yes
    They care about their money lol. I do want this armour to be upgraded as there would be something that can be achieved by hardwork instead of sitting on Dining table in guild hall and open locks.

Yes, hard work. Two words that could change Arcane Legends forever :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The lock openers don't really make a profit on such cheap mythics a new armor and helm maybe is worth 10x as much in the beginning, that's why they don't want a future upgrade I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

They cant be sold and mythics have great damage, not the best armors. Ill see people buying defensive gears aswel. Everyone can't afford mythic armors and they do buy pink stuffs. Those who spend a fortune on their mythic stuffs, shouldnt be just liquidated. Make them available for selling then (I personally am flexible with any decisions and changes just not with getting dust in inventory)
    Making them tradeable wouldn't work since it's connected to a quest, the armor first should have to be downgraded in order to be sold so the buyer can still complete the restore the armor quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Making them tradeable wouldn't work since it's connected to a quest, the armor first should have to be downgraded in order to be sold so the buyer can still complete the restore the armor quest.
    That could work too!! Downgrade option +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.
    Last edited by matanofx; 07-31-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.
    Noo, lol.
    Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Noo, lol.
    Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"
    Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.
    Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
    Its a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
    Its a good idea.

Terrible idea. It made nordr, shuyal, and mostly tindirin a joke. There is no purpose to upgrade. It will ruin farming once again.

Let's be real here. You want to upgrade the mythic set why? Because it's easier and cheaper than buying/farming a new set.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-31-2014 at 05:27 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
    There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
    I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
    There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
    I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.
    Its okay to have an opinion but in this case it wont matter, you just dont understand how much STG dont want to upgrade these mythics, if you knew you wouldnt try.

Its just a quiescence that i happen to agree with them, and pretty much everyone whos been playing as long as i agree too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Everyone dont PvP at 26/31 level. I PvP only at 13-10-17 level. Some dont even PvP.
    Also availability for selling would fllood the market with mythics and will drop the prices. I would like upgraded mythic as it has been upgraded once already. Well idk what will be best to do!!

Edit: the ap wouldnt hurt as grinding on town to town and barrels do deserve the ap, dont matter if u can sell or not after doing hard works for the ap
    I'm gonna do pvp at 31 D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

#Arcane Deary
    THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS ^_^