Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Visit Paracelsus the Alchemist to Start the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well now that everyone begged for no singe to be what was needed. It seems like the fossil replaced it. things just got a lot harder.... I really don't think this pets stats are even good enough to work as hard as what will be needed. Plus the fact that you have to open locks to get something that has a shard drop rate. Oh my.. I mean the elite part I guess is okay. All though I didn't realize it would take more one run. And the goo is Ok. But this fossil.. I mean a singe would of had a higher chance to drop. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

"Arcane Parchments", is this a reward if the Given Quest to us is finished? or does it need Luck Elixir to loot this one? and is 1 Arcane Parchment fine to craft the Nekro? (of course with other recipes) or does it need MANY Arcane Parchments?

Sorry kinda confuse.
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeisg View Post
    "Arcane Parchments", is this a reward if the Given Quest to us is finished? or does it need Luck Elixir to loot this one? and is 1 Arcane Parchment fine to craft the Nekro? (of course with other recipes) or does it need MANY Arcane Parchments?

Sorry kinda confuse.
    You need to do 3 elite bosses, as the quest States to get arcane parchment 1, 2 and 3, which are like the tooth's. Then there has to be 15 pieces of goo collected from mobs in elite, then you have to loot a 1 out of 100000 chance arcane fossil from locked. Then craft all that together...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MiraSuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiraSuke View Post
    You need to do 3 elite bosses, as the quest States to get arcane parchment 1, 2 and 3, which are like the tooth's. Then there has to be 15 pieces of goo collected from mobs in elite, then you have to loot a 1 out of 100000 chance arcane fossil from locked. Then craft all that together...
    oh.. in 3 Elite Bosses, you will automatically get an Arcane Parchment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Looks so cool and again something i cant have :/ maybe try a mythic version 'farmable' pet with questline/dragonite bar instead as something that is arcane. Oh and 2 new arcanes alrdy make atleast 1 mythic new to! Just my 2 cent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default heheew

Hehehehe this game is only for rich players and hack players not for others. Always attached with lockss. Before arcane legends good now its only for money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

oh.. in 3 Elite Bosses, you will automatically get an Arcane Parchment?
    You have to do each boss over and over until you get one parchment from them. You have get lucky. So let's just say you are doing the hardest boss in rocks nest. And it takes you 20mins if yo kill the boss and don't see that you received an arcane parchment... Prepare to do it again.. You can do bosses randomly until you get one from each. Just pay attention to when you get one so you aren't doing that boss again..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    BTW, consumers and producers are ALWAYS the same in this game since this is a closed economy. People are not coming to AL, farming for items, selling those items, and then taking the gold and leaving and using it elsewhere. For every penny people make by farming in this game (i.e. "producers"), they are then spending that gold on buying items (i.e. "consumers"). They are one and the same. So increasing the game population has no effect on item rarity or on item prices. Drop rates control that.

If a recipe requires 5 items, and one of them is more rare than the others, then there will be leftover of the 4 non-rare items and they will continue to drop in price until they are no longer more common than the rarer item. So ectoplasm will continue to drop in price until people stop farming for it, and then the price will level off at the point where the supply of them equals the required amount needed to craft with the supply of arcane items being looted.

If ectoplasm was the ONLY crafting item, then demand would be huge, and supply would be the only limitation, and with a very rare drop rate, Nekro would still be rare. We saw that in PL with glyph steels.
    This is true but PL was also a financial failure for STS I think so repeating that prolly isn't high on their agenda... js.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    This is true but PL was also a financial failure for STS I think so repeating that prolly isn't high on their agenda... js.
    That's because in PL there was no reason to ever spend a lot of plat. There was nothing like locked crates there, so the largest plat spenders would maybe spend a few hundred plat per month.

Locked crates are a brilliant idea on their part, and a good way to get players to spend money. But they have clearly gone overboard here with them as they have now become the central method of acquiring gear in this game. I think on occasion it would be nice to have some top gear that was NOT acquired from locked crates.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiraSuke View Post
    You have to do each boss over and over until you get one parchment from them. You have get lucky. So let's just say you are doing the hardest boss in rocks nest. And it takes you 20mins if yo kill the boss and don't see that you received an arcane parchment... Prepare to do it again.. You can do bosses randomly until you get one from each. Just pay attention to when you get one so you aren't doing that boss again..
    Omg :O this will take time, I guess. oh well, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Omg :O this will take time, I guess. oh well, thank you
    I sent you a friend request. My ign mirasuke. I can help you out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Come on STS, if you insist on messing up PvP for player who don't use plats, can't you just stick to making pets super exclusive so we never meet them in pvp. This Necro is essenstially is a cross of singe, sam and scorch.

Anyone figures out how to overcome a player who can stun you and get a shield up at the same time please tell me.

A few more updates like this and I'm done with Pvp till I can afford better gear.

Also, all this crap about vials dropping from elite mobs is reducing the profit for those of us who regularly run elites. For gods sakes, a level 41 archon is now 60k???!!!

P.S STS, if you want to earn a bit more money, why don't you stop plat sales and slap a 50 plat price tag per vial and make them non-tradable. I'm sure many of the end game players won't even bother farming elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

**LMAO** Now MOST regret about crying & complaining about the original quest requiring an Singe Arcane Egg... As the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for". It woulda been a ton easier to loot a singe egg most likely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Another crap for plat users and rich boys/girls...for me this is like "still nothing to do or farm ingame" since i cant afod plats or crap arcane.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im very disappointed in this pet some players even say Dovabear is better than Nekro There's also many other reasons why I'm leaving the game STS is just out of ideas now all of the new pets have the same designs as older pets its just not good anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Such arcane shard quest is very dissapointing an soon from the beggining it will only involve:
    - amazingly lucky one who loot a shard
    - amazingly rich people

better quest would be forming recipe will give good pet/item ans such pet item can be upgraded in arcanne with the arcanne shard...

With my way everyone can play, an expect better end if (amazingly) lucky. Current way is whatever i do i will spend so so so much plat and fail at the end without anything to gain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

singe and sns should be better than the old arcane pets like samael and whims ..... because they are the new pets..... u should add crit to singe like 7%
    Craftable-46 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why would people that don't get chance to lay finger on the fossil bother taking this quest? lol

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    Why would people that don't get chance to lay finger on the fossil bother taking this quest? lol
    The same reason people watch television programs which give financial advise on what to do with the money if you win the lottery. People are delusional and think they will get lucky one day and want to be ready just in case LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    +9000