Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-07-31 Content Update (154059)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Please Guys we really do Need Maps not even just a level update as their is No point if we are still running the same old places for over a year now Plat Sales & Elixirs are just not cutting it any more, You Really got to leave updating the other games and concentrate on D/L 100% Please Don't Leave Dark Legends Too Turn too a Pile of Dust I have lost so many friends with them Giving up on waiting and now more & more are leaving b/c of the amount of kids who don't know how to use the A/house or scammers are playing more and more b/c as its now getting that sort of name easy for scammers, I had a complete stranger came up too me in the club a girl she was a L31 and had not played she said since L31 so she was used to the way it was then I guess she (as I said I'd never met her or ever spoken too her) And She put A Ghost A Black Bandana and 1 Million Pounds into my account on trade and then she asked me too add her other char and disappeared I mean OMG lucky it was Me and People know how much I hate Scammers or Thief's and I gave her all her items back to her new Char but explained never too do that with anyone on Here ever again as Its Changed So much with Scammers.So If Old players are coming back and see nothing is changed or its just worse they are never going to come back.I know you have said you's might have some thing in the Pipe Line please start too bring these idea's out and get them set into Motion so hopefully some of the older players will come back, But Thank You for Half Price Elixirs as I use them constantly when Im Soloing Harg To look for these Axes
    This happened to us in PL, we just got a new cap yesterday. Never give up!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

and do not wast your money, i know what i am saying, one and half year i was wasting money and look today we are just ignored from DL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They keep ignoring our suggestions .. .they want us to quit .. . Seoratrek plss post us some pics for new event just like pl pretty plsss

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You are busy making new games and you forgot about old ones,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Best update of them all thank you sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Guys I know Big Updates like Maps take a lot of time & money too make but even how about doing the kind of updates your doing on BattleGrounds Reducing mana Prices (only Blood) or making Double Gold on Runs same kind of small updates you do on their do on Dark Legends since playing B/G I have seen an update every week end again not big updates like new PVP but these small updates would even help on D/L I know they help on B/G Im Loving that game just Bought More Plat the 7000 Plat and quite happy too keep Spending money on that as it gets Updates, If people get even these kind of small updates your going too get people spending Money on the game again.But at the moment theirs just no point in spending money on D/L,Anyway Leave it Their As I think Point has been made,Away To Kidnap Harg So If No Ones See's Him I have Him !!! And Wont Be Releasing Him Until i get Them Axes Ransom Note Will Be Sent Shortly !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sps posted again for an upcoming event on al .. . Sps do u still read our threads?? Because if its not' shut down DL and SL!

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2