Thread: if u really wanna be #1 app....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation if u really wanna be #1 app....

There are a lot of mmo games but a large international group of my fellow gamers are currently unable to play Tue game we use to love so I've sent a link to ur game to many of them.... unfortunately this app isn't for g1 or other phones so I'm wondering how difficult it would be to include other phones to ur app.... we are a clan of about 80 ppl and we jus wanna play and hang together but the game that we met and became friends in no longer suits us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

do you all use g1? all 80 of you?? most popular android phones are supported, as are itouch/iphone. some of the lower phones might not even be able to handle the game, idk
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

i agree with Art, do you think the phones would be able to support running PL? It's a great idea, don't get me wrong, but you gotta consider if you wanna play the game smoothly without epic amounts of lag even at 0 ping (theoretically speaking of course)
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No actually only a couple use g1 but there is also HTC and others .... we use to play project inf but their updates made it impossible to play idk what they did for sure but after 5-6 updates in last week seems like its just not worth our time..... I've played PL for awhile now and love it but would. Love it more if my friends could play too. By friends I'm referring to the international community I'm a part of... we all chat everyday even though we can't play but its starting to effect that too .... so whatever you can do to help bring them aboard wouldn't be fantastic.... they will all enjoy this app... this I am sure!! Ty for your time on this matter....PL fan and player ...char name Muahxoxo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The G1 was the first android phone. It is just too old to keep supporting. Get yourself some new phones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do know not all of us are going to be able to play until we get newer phones but HTC and edge and others are newer and could support the game I hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

what is exactly this community lol? just want to know, like what game/franchise/etc did it start out playing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well we come from anothwr free app called project inf... like I said before... they've had so many updates (5-6) in past week and no one is able to play!! We are a community of 100's of people and just wanna play.... but not everyone has a Droid. I am already a member of ur game app and love it and really would like for my clan and my friends to be able to get together in a game we all can enjoy...and I think legends is perfect!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

project infinity... i want to try it...

edit nothing in app store i guess not on apple huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Project inf or project inf beta.... good luck playin... cus we can't!! We are addicts and can't get our fix!!! Everytime we try there's either force closed issues or actual character issues... can't see ourselves can't see flags use our ingame money to buy health and it don't show on our character... I could to on for hours!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karla View Post
    Project inf or project inf beta.... good luck playin... cus we can't!! We are addicts and can't get our fix!!! Everytime we try there's either force closed issues or actual character issues... can't see ourselves can't see flags use our ingame money to buy health and it don't show on our character... I could to on for hours!!
    lol that is bad. honestly the best thing in PL is not its content exactly, but how it is very stable. most crashes are handled within the hour, and updates never actually break the game. the devs listen to community and try to adjust gameplay, and everyone is a happy farmer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This I do know about legends!! And I do know not everyone will be able to join but if you could make it possible for just a few other phones to play we may get more ppl recruited to play , Samsung htc edge?? Seriously we jus wanna play together ty for ur comments!! I do agree that legends is stable and updates have been easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The devs from Inf don't give a crap bout us or what we think ... they say"its free don't complain!!".. well that's just wrong!! Before u literally couldn't get into a ctf game cuz there was jus too many ppl playing ...now ur lucky to find anyone outside of lobby!! So very sad!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Well its very different here Karla. Devs here work very hard and listen very closely to the community. JustG might only have a post count of 2 per day but if there was a count of how many threads were visted, I'm sure it would be at least 25 per day. One of their goals is getting this game onto as many devices as possible while maintaining smooth and good quality game play. They have expanded to several devices and they are still expanding more.