Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion on how to reward elite farmers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Read it again ... still a Prime idea. Still looking for a "We will look into something like this" or "Naw"
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I don't know why they are ignoring this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Well, it seems like STS has checked out from the community completely of late.

I actually took a drastic step and installed Order & Chaos. I'm at the point where I'm starting to consider other games, since this one has gotten stagnant, and it is clearly turning into a P2W. I had hoped that someone....anyone, would have replied from the STS camp, and told us that a new gear stagger was in the works for elites, but that isn't the case and at this point, I am losing hope.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

I actually took a drastic step and installed Order & Chaos. I'm at the point where I'm starting to consider other games, since this one has gotten stagnant, and it is clearly turning into a P2W. I had hoped that someone....anyone, would have replied from the STS camp, and told us that a new gear stagger was in the works for elites, but that isn't the case and at this point, I am losing hope.
    Yeah, it is reasonable to start searching for something better, but there is a little ray of hope coming with Planar Tombs and Arena upgrade. If they fail, we'll move to other games, leaving AL as a secondary one or completely behind. Btw, try Heroes of Atlan - if you like turn-based RPG's, this one will definitely catch your eye (also, exclusive currency is obtained by completing event quests, so there is almost no need to donate real cash for essential things).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I think this was a valiant effort and amazing amount of thought obviously went into it.

Your answer to your question is in the title of your post. There is no reason to reward elite farmers because we are not an asset. The pvp players are typically the ones popping insane amount of locks to avoid spending time farming for gold. The pve player in this game is not valuable to stg and, therefore, is not important enough to create content for nor reward at all. Stg sold its soul to the devil right around the time we saw "Vinny" enter the scene (you'll know what I'm talking about if you played PL). A group of people who made a game for the love of gaming sadly lost the focus and the old guard of players has been hanging on as long as possible, hoping that the writing on the wall isn't as it seems--hoping that creating a great game is the ultimate goal (or, at the very least, nearly as important as bleeding the customer dry for stale content). I think your efforts have been nothing short of amazing, Kali, and I'm sorry that STG has decided that people who cheat the system, create a community that warrants a chat filter so restrictive that you can't even converse regularly, and virtually destroyed forums with pvp drama are the people they want to cater to. Sad day, indeed.

My ign in oac is loveliest (case sensitive). Hope to see you there, old friend.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

If someone that loves the game as much as you is giving up what are casual players suppose to do ? ...smh
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuzeq For This Useful Post:

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey Kali!

We've seen it and LOVE your ideas. I apologize for the lack of actual response. I was hoping to wait and see what kind of traction it gained with the devs rather something as simple as "Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it along." The next content coming for Arcane Legends will be the Planar Tombs, which is Elite content and will have lots of new gear including a new mythic pendant. We hope this will provide some fun and challenging farming objectives for you while we consider what will come next.

Thank you again for being such a valuable member of the community, and please keep the ideas coming.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Kali!

We've seen it and LOVE your ideas. I apologize for the lack of actual response. I was hoping to wait and see what kind of traction it gained with the devs rather something as simple as "Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it along." The next content coming for Arcane Legends will be the Planar Tombs, which is Elite content and will have lots of new gear including a new mythic pendant. We hope this will provide some fun and challenging farming objectives for you while we consider what will come next.

Thank you again for being such a valuable member of the community, and please keep the ideas coming.
    Finally!
    Thanks for the reply Remi!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Finally!
    Thanks for the reply Remi!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    finally and ( thanks to remi for her reply !!)

hahahahaha .......got you ish.

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Kali!

We get that sts is busy with planar and the new client with guild management. However, Kali's sentiment is shared among all the PvE players. We want something farm-able and obtainable from Tind elite. Something without an arcane component we can't get our hands on. Us Pve players are either 1. Quitting for o&c or 2. Logging in briefly for social and logging back off. If Kali's suggestion is too complicated, how about upping the current mag stats a little? Adding in something different from tooth vendor? Boss drop only vanity? We aren't asking for anything super complicated, just a little cookie for the PvE players so we have incentive to stick with AL until the new season?

I mean, arena will be rad and we are grateful... But don't neglect the elite maps either.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    We get that sts is busy with planar and the new client with guild management. However, Kali's sentiment is shared among all the PvE players. We want something farm-able and obtainable from Tind elite. Something without an arcane component we can't get our hands on. Us Pve players are either 1. Quitting for o&c or 2. Logging in briefly for social and logging back off. If Kali's suggestion is too complicated, how about upping the current mag stats a little? Adding in something different from tooth vendor? Boss drop only vanity? We aren't asking for anything super complicated, just a little cookie for the PvE players so we have incentive to stick with AL until the new season?

I mean, arena will be rad and we are grateful... But don't neglect the elite maps either.
    Out of thanks, so.....Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

This is a well thought out post relating directly to the main source of income for most AL players. Many circles seem to be drawn around this topic but it's unfortunately a ways back on a really long to-do list. We can only hope that elite farming will once again be beneficial not only to the individual player but the community as a whole.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I can't possibly say anything else that hasn't already been said, but I will say this...

A developer once called Kalizza the, "Einstein of Arcane Legends"

This is why, people.

Listen to Arlors Einstein, only good will come of it.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+101 to this well thought out idea.

With all the awesome ideas that include incentive for players and reason to spend plat, why does Sts need to make their own ideas for Content. I love the free events and look forward to the arena and tombs but I can't shake this feeling most of the content is geared towards plat spenders. I get they are the revenue stream but it just makes me feel like the pve players are only a tool or toy for plat spenders to play with. Sorry for rant. Again I hope to see this idea of any of the other awesome ideas in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

How briliant ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

This idea sucks

Disclaimer: I'm only saying that so all this praise doesn't go to his head.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Doesn't matter, elites are officially dead.

The new arena is dropping Elite Golden Dragonchests, one of the 4 items of any decent value from elites.

So, elite runs.....it's been nice knowing you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The new arena is dropping Elite Golden Dragonchests, one of the 4 items of any decent value from elites.

Besides, what did they drop aside of shard? Something legendary?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I didn't loot it, but I did see a new armor that is superior to Magma dropping from the arena. Stat-wise, it is comparable to Druid/Spirit.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Pretty much. Hopefully tombs will be enough to sustain elites! New mythic pendent better not drop from a chest -_-
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!