Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When you were new..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default When you were new..

I thought it would be kinda fun and nice for new players to see that even us "experienced" players were new once. In this game, well any game really everyone is so quick to through out Noob etc when people don't know what they're doing. I myself get frustrated at times in pvp and pve with people, but then I just have to sit back and go yea I was new once too. I started in season 4, and still have moments when I trip up.

So for this thread list some things that you did when you were new, that you look back on now and go wow I was such a noob..

I'll start:

The first time I saw someone say I need pot (they left out the s) I immediately thought the wrong thing and was half tempted to speak up and say that was inappropriate... how I laugh at that now.

I also thought lepre was a pet.. and kept searching the CS for some mysterious pet everyone was always yelling about. Took me a week to figure out it wasn't... Yea sad!

My first time in PVP I was that player that was stalking my teams flagger to make sure they made it safe. I got a lot of "Um.. What are you doing?" comments and the "Stop following me.." ..silly me!

Most recently though I had a noob moment in Elite Caves wearing the wild amulet... While fighting the boss the strength proc went off, I found myself.. *cough* running from myself...haha Thought it was the red zone for the pools.
    Last edited by Raregem; 08-02-2014 at 12:41 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post: