Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When you were new..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    my mage very first time am in a trading window lvl 15 i guess one rogue selling a egg forget the name i asked her what lvl that rogue told lvl his lvl i bought that and opened the pet its lvl 1, i got angry and scold that rogue u cheat me get back ur pet giv my gold back,. she is trying to say that my pet can lvlup am not satisfied for that question

stil i remember when some rogue r selling a egg in kraag city
    Lol poor rouge

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    Ive started to play like a 2months before Shuyal was released

...well, I didnt know difference between title and guild tag...and I rly liked "Troll Bane" title but I thought its guild tag, so I asked like a 30 ppl with that title to add me to guild - there came lot of invitations, but any of them wasnt my dream named guild haha
    I thought [Infamous] is a guild and <Unified> is title. I put 33% on each attribute lol. I used to level up eith common gear till 30. I thought Elitejourney man is heradlic set (not a vanity)lol before 2016. I dudn't know difference between "pt me" and "pm me" indeed i took it as " personal text me" "personal msg me" haha.
    I was not familiar with these abbreviation for long
    tdm, ctf, op, noob, kdr, inv, aps, lb etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Started at season 1, and I'm preferred to take all my points to intelligence, coz I didn't wanted to become an idiot warrior XDDDD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

When I started playing it was during 2014 Halloween event, I managed to reach level 21 killing mobs in dead city tower of maroon. So then I start doing the event... I reached the ol' mighty paracelseus. Took me an hour to lower the first mage boss using lv.10 rare gear. As soon it was about to die party keeps running to the starting point and boss resets. That was the day I was forced to quit cause I was clueless, I took a long rest then I came back to the game to later find out winter event was in cool down still wearing that good old rare lv.10 gear.
    Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

When I was lvl 21 (Like before Tindirin was coming out) I was soloing Kraken and the enemies had a red circle next to their health. (The red circle means that I was waaaaaay too underlvled and I can get one shot) and that's how I discovered one of the best mage skill combos evarrrrrrrrrr. (Fireball aoe stun and Clock root)

I also remember when the old school arcane weapons costed like 30m and a Rendtail was worth 99,999,999 in auction.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-03-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I was a noob, someone kept saying to me to buy pot. I thought they meant well....the other stuff, so I called them a sicko. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Legitimately I pray to God to obtain Frost... After I bought it from the consignment shop for 10K+ gold, Yes, It was that freaking expensive... It was Awesome! Untill one day I saw... Glacian...
    IGN : Asrafgay (Sorcerer)
    Guild Master of Angel Sketch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

When i first started, I was caught up in the story line with the rogue,mage, and warrior. I thought you couldn't beat Lord Madrom without all of them. That's because the first time i tried it the people i was with, couldn't beat him because we didn't have a war.But when i got a war i could be it. lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

There was this one time on my warrior in season 3 where I was in dead city and some random guy gifted me the full purple founder vanity but I had no ideas what is was so I gifted it back. Then he gifted it to me and for like 20 mins we were gifting it to each other, in the end I just kept it and walked off. ( it was not a scale because he gave it to me first). Like at season 4 I quit then came on in season 6 and never saw the vanity again. :/ poor me.... I would have sold it in auction if I knew where the auction was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Started playing AL in 2014 and I never asked for help or begged. Every time I saw lvl 41 (was the lvl cap at the time) it made me so jealous but I was always too afraid to ask them to help me in maps. For some reason I believed they would never help a noob and that they would ignore me lol, what a dumba$$ I was. When I found the stash house I wouldn't use it because I thought that other players could see my items/gold and steal them lol. It also took me a while to figure out that all CS showed the same items for sale. If I listed an item in kraag CS I'd go back to kraag to check on my listing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Well, when I was noob...
    Wait a second, I'm still a noob. Lol

-A friend introduced me to this game in 2014 and seriously I don't know how to join a guild because when I signed in, my friend already made me join <The Unknowns>, that is when all the fun started. :v

I am almost level 49 and I still don't know how to merch...
    ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    I thought it would be kinda fun and nice for new players to see that even us "experienced" players were new once. In this game, well any game really everyone is so quick to through out Noob etc when people don't know what they're doing. I myself get frustrated at times in pvp and pve with people, but then I just have to sit back and go yea I was new once too. I started in season 4, and still have moments when I trip up.

So for this thread list some things that you did when you were new, that you look back on now and go wow I was such a noob..

I'll start:

The first time I saw someone say I need pot (they left out the s) I immediately thought the wrong thing and was half tempted to speak up and say that was inappropriate... how I laugh at that now.

I also thought lepre was a pet.. and kept searching the CS for some mysterious pet everyone was always yelling about. Took me a week to figure out it wasn't... Yea sad!

My first time in PVP I was that player that was stalking my teams flagger to make sure they made it safe. I got a lot of "Um.. What are you doing?" comments and the "Stop following me.." ..silly me!

Most recently though I had a noob moment in Elite Caves wearing the wild amulet... While fighting the boss the strength proc went off, I found myself.. *cough* running from myself...haha Thought it was the red zone for the pools.
    thing is... i was never noob B)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thinking I could still loot crates ect without leprechaun ammy.

Getting a tankton egg from Klaas and thinking I was rich.

Tried to run elite map when I'm basically the the same level for the normal version .

Selling my first (and only) fossil from my 1st or 2nd chest I ever opened and selling it on the streets for 600k(that's around 46 cap).

There are some better ones..I'll keep thinking..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When i was new, i went on nordr map for 2months trying to lvl up, gained no exp , then realized i had disabled exp gain :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

when i started pvp it took me many deaths to understand how flagging works since noone ever explained and just called me out as a noob lol. thanks to some nice random player later on helped me out

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I started playing this game on 14th Feb 2015 exactly on Lovecraft event i didnt knew what to do & kep asking people to help me level up, when i asked ppl for help the only answer i got from many of them was " Go to WT4 & join others u ll lvl up soon......"
    Searched for half a day for WT4 but never found it unless i got to lvl 46 (Max cap @ that time) & realize that WT4 means Watchers Tomb 4 as a matter of fact thats where i leveled there itself from 20-46 lolol

And my next nab thing i did was in matter of gold as it was lovecrafting event i saw everyone farming candies but 75% of them were on brackenridge farming Locked Grand crate of watch but, i never even knew how to get that n i spent whole day in brackenridge trying to get one but got just one 1 at the end of the day
    later i asked few ppl how to make gold...... the reply was of just 2 words " Buy lepre......"
    satrted searching for lepre in auc n found out it was a pendant that gives luck to loot special items @ that time the price was around 145K but i had just 1.7K in my invent later i farmed candies n sold them by the end of the event i made 135K gold n saw someone selling lepre for 125K n that was my first high priced item i bought for the first time felt so happy after getting my first mythic pendant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceuidear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I started playing this game on 14th Feb 2015 exactly on Lovecraft event i didnt knew what to do & kep asking people to help me level up, when i asked ppl for help the only answer i got from many of them was " Go to WT4 & join others u ll lvl up soon......"
    Searched for half a day for WT4 but never found it unless i got to lvl 46 (Max cap @ that time) & realize that WT4 means Watchers Tomb 4 as a matter of fact thats where i leveled there itself from 20-46 lolol

And my next nab thing i did was in matter of gold as it was lovecrafting event i saw everyone farming candies but 75% of them were on brackenridge farming Locked Grand crate of watch but, i never even knew how to get that n i spent whole day in brackenridge trying to get one but got just one 1 at the end of the day
    later i asked few ppl how to make gold...... the reply was of just 2 words " Buy lepre......"
    satrted searching for lepre in auc n found out it was a pendant that gives luck to loot special items @ that time the price was around 145K but i had just 1.7K in my invent later i farmed candies n sold them by the end of the event i made 135K gold n saw someone selling lepre for 125K n that was my first high priced item i bought for the first time felt so happy after getting my first mythic pendant
    I simply love your journey, it's so funny and lovely .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I started when the lvl cap was 41. I saw someone with four-leaf clovers floating around their characters and I asked how to get those, they said buy lepre. I researched online what is lepre then found out that it is easier to farm if you're at lvl cap. So I ran wt4 (i still had no gold at that time, I only ran with legendaries I looted and with wrathjaw that someone gifted me).

Valentines Event came and I looted a letter, I kept it since I thought it looks important. So after looting a lot of letters, I went to paradise pier and saw someone buying letters for 1k each. I made enough gold to buy lepre and started farming locks from Jarl, heck I was happy when I see fireworks

I feel nostalgic right now while typing this :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    I simply love your journey, it's so funny and lovely .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk
    Yep its funny LOL
    I still remember the day when i entered elite Brackenridge solo without knowing the mobs HP was double than normal & took almost 5 mins spending 200-300 pots to complete the whole map

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I play AL since Dec 2012 with ign Mistiquexmen (Mystique X-men) but Safiras used to call me "Mosquito Man" lol. Then i met two nice Pinoy player, stonephysique and phoebehottie while I was in kraag. They asked me whether I wanna join their guild, I'm so confused what was guild at that moment. I dont know how to reply PM's, use the auction, accept guild invitation, even lepre I thought it was someone ID and like most player equally decide the skill point. Pheobe knew I was so dumb and she gifted me Malison, that moment was 400k because that time I only repeatedly use my Flounder, Barney and Precious and let then hungry. I only buy cheap items by it's prettiness, colour and how cool it looks like. In pvp everyone will covered the one who get the flag and we only trust warrior back then.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk