Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Neckro for ''Plat users'' what about a craftable pet for ''non-Plat user's''

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

I love this idea and I think it would do really well in game. I'll pass along this suggestion to the developers. As you know, there is a good amount of dev time involved in creating new pets, even smaller versions of existing ones, and then there's the creation of the new quest line. The reason I mention this is that our dev team is working hard on some new content right now such as the Public Test Server and Planar Arena, so there's not a whole lot of extra bandwidth at the moment, but I'll definitely make sure it gets on their radar.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    I love this idea and I think it would do really well in game. I'll pass along this suggestion to the developers. As you know, there is a good amount of dev time involved in creating new pets, even smaller versions of existing ones, and then there's the creation of the new quest line. The reason I mention this is that our dev team is working hard on some new content right now such as the Public Test Server and Planar Arena, so there's not a whole lot of extra bandwidth at the moment, but I'll definitely make sure it gets on their radar.
    Thanks Remiem! You always listen to our suggestions and tried to make something out of it.
    AL couldn't continue to exist without plat users, but without the non-plat users the game will start to be boring and soon
    the plat users will also quit and thus the game dies. This happens to all of the online RPG that have free players but had a Pay-To-Win game.
    Listening to non-plats would not hurt but encourage more players to love this game. Again thanks Remiem.