Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arry View Post
    Pfft quite a bit of talk... Pm me in game whenever you're ready for a vs. We'll invite a few people to watch so u dont have to lie about the score and we can post it here see u in game
    Lol thanks Arry
    Seriously I wanted that only. Sure, I'll be on in an hour or so... Now prove ur point

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Lol thanks Arry
    Seriously I wanted that only. Sure, I'll be on in an hour or so... Now prove ur point

I'd love a vs with mage but none take the gauntlet :-(

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    Players attempting to endgame there mage twinks.
    Mage/Sorcerer's attempting to buy gear and pvp, endgame.
    Players thinking to make mage/sorcerer as a main (will include doing flags and kills in endgame for achievement purposes.)
    and obviously people that are concerned in making pvp, balanced.

"Seriously who cares If mage can or can't."
    Lol? This is why theres no healthy balance, Tanks even rarely get into timed runs without help from a mage, rogue or in twinking way.
    Great and I had to laugh how u said I won 1/5 LOL.. Pm me plz when ur on u can inv ur friends to watch too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arry For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Great and I had to laugh how u said I won 1/5 LOL.. Pm me plz when ur on u can inv ur friends to watch too
    Were not just gonna watch lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arry:1766909
    Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    Players attempting to endgame there mage twinks.
    Mage/Sorcerer's attempting to buy gear and pvp, endgame.
    Players thinking to make mage/sorcerer as a main (will include doing flags and kills in endgame for achievement purposes.)
    and obviously people that are concerned in making pvp, balanced.

"Seriously who cares If mage can or can't."
    Lol? This is why theres no healthy balance, Tanks even rarely get into timed runs without help from a mage, rogue or in twinking way.
    He might start saying he killed me 1/5. Anyways found Internet for a short while

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Warriors are the best in twink. They own people. Gang of 4 rogues cant kill a maxed gear warrior easily but they suck atm and i cant level up my new created rogue no one plays dead city onward usually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol Arry dont brag what you cant do...
    I have owned you several times with just a magmatic claymore, a emberglow ring and a mythic grim.

You still had staff and no sns though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat King Aggrey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nat King Aggrey View Post
    Lol Arry dont brag what you cant do...
    I have owned you several times with just a magmatic claymore, a emberglow ring and a mythic grim.

You still had staff and no sns though.
    Looks like we need to vs too maybe u beat me in a gang lol with that gear u mention, no chance really . What's your ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Looks like we need to vs too maybe u beat me in a gang lol with that gear u mention, no chance really . What's your ign
    No no clean match. Safiras and Asterox were there.

You won once or twice with stunlocks the first two matches but after i got used to your fighting style you lost the rest of all the matches. After a losing streak you said you had to go, i cant remember score clearly maybe 6-1 or 7-2. There was still skill swap then.

I thought in my mind lol jack is way better than this guy why is everyone saying he is strong. Probably with a glaive a Sam and arcane ring i would had blast you away.

Cant say my name for now though.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat King Aggrey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

No no clean match. Safiras and Asterox were there.

You won once or twice with stunlocks the first two matches but after i got used to your fighting style you lost the rest of all the matches. After a losing streak you said you had to go, i cant remember score clearly maybe 6-1 or 7-2. There was still skill swap then.

I thought in my mind lol jack is way better than this guy why is everyone saying he is strong. Probably with a glaive a Sam and arcane ring i would had blast you away.

Cant say my name for now though.
    Lol... Can't say ur name huh? That's because this scenario didnt happen. Ill gladly vs u I'm sure you know my ign. You can keep talkin crap n making up lies but the real players in this game know how it would go down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Ok guys we clearly come off topic let's just call it a day plz.
    There's really no need to start calling toons by name of course its gona provoke response.
    Back to topic, wars r mostly noobs, mages r squisy and rouges r killers :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol... Can't say ur name huh? That's because this scenario didnt happen. Ill gladly vs u I'm sure you know my ign. You can keep talkin crap n making up lies but the real players in this game know how it would go down.
    If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Mods plz close thread now, its run its due course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.
    Lol all this talk means nothing just pm me in game we can set up a vs if u like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nat King Aggrey:1766964
    He's taken down some of the greatest warriors. I don't believe much of this... Hmm elitefamily?

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

As a warrior after casting my horn of renew with shield thats it, my job here is done *flies away.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Just to remind everyone this wasn't thread about arry vs A B or C in his defence his name has been mentioned countless here and ofc he's had to reply. I can honestly say he's one of the best mages iv faced in vs tbh apart from Arry and Conrad not many mages ik will vs a war with gear.
    Only yesterday I saw mage shinytoy kill war in vs few times I did vs and ofc I won, I then got shall we say overconfident and dismissed pet for next couple I won 1 and lost 2 Haa Haa humble pie.
    Mods plz lock this down now as thread only going downhill from here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    He's taken down some of the greatest warriors. I don't believe much of this... Hmm elitefamily?
    I have taking down some of the greatest rogues too.....
    I lost 10-1.

What i am trying to say in essence is the class balance in AL is hardly breakable and mages should stop bragging they can kill this and that cause they are skilled. Especially those mages that suck.

This is the class balance:

Rogue> war
    War> mage

It is rarely broken when the two parties called to fight both know how to play their class and are well equipped, especially in the case of war vs mage its a "mission impossible".
    Last edited by Nat King Aggrey; 08-05-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I have taking down some of the greatest rogues too.....
    I lost 10-1.

What i am trying to say in essence is the class balance in AL is hardly breakable and mages should stop bragging they can kill this and that cause they are skilled. Especially those mages that suck.

This is the class balance:

Rogue> war
    War> mage

It is rarely broken when the two parties called to fight both know how to play their class and are well equipped, especially in the case of war vs mage its a "mission impossible".
    When he dies: " Oh, was charging heal".
    When he wins: "Saw? That was easy".
    Lol its lame.
    -Period-

Robhawk

Its all nothin new...

A decent warrior with glaive and Samael will kill ANY MAGE!!! I`ve not seen A SINGLE video where a mage killed such a warrior... WHY? BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN - P E R I O D !!! Instant before you reply "eassyyyyyyy BLA BLUB" make a video when you kill the warrior, NO TALK JUST DO IT! but hey.... u gladly sold all your mage gear -> pheewww -> you are lucky then because you cant do it without gear, right? LMAO !!!

There is also no need to fight a decent arcane ring rogue with myth bow and samael, these guys/girls ARE TOTALLY OP, especially at TDM where the damage-nerf doesnt apply. Its 1 combo -> enemy dead -> get to another spawnpoint -> 1 combo enemy dead -> get mana pack -> get to next spawn point.. blablabla !!!

Also what is looked at to less is your ping/connection! The rogues 1shot me before the shield is up and the warriors just eat me because on my screen im far away but not at their screen... lmao! Also trulle hits me although im 10m away from his red zone. GG TY LAG! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and no this is not an excuse... its JUST FACTS !!! How well do you do at FPS like Quake or CS with crappy connection? Not tooo goooood? Well, yes and in arcane legends its the same!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-05-2014 at 09:06 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post: