Quote Originally Posted by Probesbehr View Post
I mean if u get lucky u can get x9 xp which is the thrasher (x4) + x2 week long + x3 combo Daily Blessing I've only got it once and it was when I was capping to l76 and I only used like 400 plat from level 75-76 so Gl
Unfortunately u cannot buy anymore than 1 thrasher so u have to wait patiently .
I recently wrote a correction for this, so I will quote it here:

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
That is an incorrect interpretation of the stacking mechanics behind EXP elixirs. You cannot get 9x EXP/18x EXP.
The elixirs stack mutually exclusively, not collectively.
For example, the 3x Combo gives 3 times your base EXP, but what this means is that the elixir ITSELF gives only 2 times EXTRA EXP.

In calculating total EXP, you are over-counting the base EXP each time you add on a new elixir. To figure out correct total EXP, you need to total up base EXP along with total EXTRA EXP.
So basically, 3x Combo [+2x EXTRA EXP], 2x XP weeklong [+1x EXTRA EXP], and thrasher [+3x EXTRA EXP] total up to 6x EXTRA EXP. Add your base EXP to get a total of 7x EXP as the cap.
The double EXP weekend works over accumulations, so you can actually double 7x to get 14x EXP as your maximum.