Thread: Please rate my equips!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Please rate my equips!

Please rate my equips! They are used mainly for helping people lv 20-30 on kraken and nordr. I plan to run elite kraken (3, 4, 5) and nordr (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) soon.

Weapon: Lv 40 Magmatic Totem of Potency (2 glacial) and lv 41 Expedition Rifle of Brutality (2 glacial)
    Helm: Lv 41 Ancient Druid Helm of Brutality (1grand glacial and 1 glacial)
    Armor: Lv 41 Ancient Druid Garb of Security (2 glacial)
    Ring: Lv 41 Archon Ring of Fitness (2 glacial)
    Amulet: Lv 30 Lunar Pendant (3 glacial), lv 36 Tarlok's Heart of Brutality (2 glacial), and lv 1 Leprechaun Pendant (3 grand glacial)
    Main Pets: Lv 38 Haze, lv 30 Ethyl, lv 23 Ribbit, lv 23 Shadowlurk, lv 16 Dovabear, lv 14 Ripmaw, lv 13 Little Bear, lv 11 Malison, lv 10 Orion

What other items should I get? All mythics (apart from amulets) will definitely be out of my price range. I had a lv26 mythic helm for a day, but it is useless without the armor to upgrade it, so I sold it.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How much Gold u have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Not much at the moment, but I am going to sell some of my items soon, so I will probably have around 500k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

First you should sell your ring and buy elondrian grove of fitness (not sure if it is fitness, but the best elo grove fuer mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aquascaper:1765701
    Please rate my equips! They are used mainly for helping people lv 20-30 on kraken and nordr. I plan to run elite kraken (3, 4, 5) and nordr (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) soon.

Weapon: Lv 40 Magmatic Totem of Potency (2 glacial) and lv 41 Expedition Rifle of Brutality (2 glacial)
    Helm: Lv 41 Ancient Druid Helm of Brutality (1grand glacial and 1 glacial)
    Armor: Lv 41 Ancient Druid Garb of Security (2 glacial)
    Ring: Lv 41 Archon Ring of Fitness (2 glacial)
    Amulet: Lv 30 Lunar Pendant (3 glacial), lv 36 Tarlok's Heart of Brutality (2 glacial), and lv 1 Leprechaun Pendant (3 grand glacial)
    Main Pets: Lv 38 Haze, lv 30 Ethyl, lv 23 Ribbit, lv 23 Shadowlurk, lv 16 Dovabear, lv 14 Ripmaw, lv 13 Little Bear, lv 11 Malison, lv 10 Orion

What other items should I get? All mythics (apart from amulets) will definitely be out of my price range. I had a lv26 mythic helm for a day, but it is useless without the armor to upgrade it, so I sold it.

Thanks!
    Use ancient druid garb of brutality instead. If you cant get mythic ring maybe silver hoop of brutality?(it has similar stats to your current ring though).

If you can, get an expedition rifle of assault, living spirit helm of assault, living spirit robes of assault so that you can have a dmg set. Buy gems and gem your stuff everyday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And if it doesn't cost too much you should take this tree armor and helmet but assault, not security/brutaly. Instead of changing armor you can buy lunar too. You have to look which gives you more dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onashasa:1766744
    And if it doesn't cost too much you should take this tree armor and helmet but assault, not security/brutaly. Instead of changing armor you can buy lunar too. You have to look which gives you more dmg
    Op has lunar already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Bought the Elondrian grove of fitness and am gemming it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Personally, I feel like assault isn't worth the large armor drop just for a few damage points. I will try to get the brutality instead of security though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aquascaper View Post
    Personally, I feel like assault isn't worth the large armor drop just for a few damage points. I will try to get the brutality instead of security though.
    As Glengon said above, Silver Hoop of Brutality would be cheapest (1-5k) and most efficient. It's literally the same thing as and Archon Ring of Brutality but without the 3.5% crit chance (and wayyy cheaper).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aquascaper:1768120
    Assault armour and helm have the same amount of armour as the brutality version tho. But theres a real huge health drop.