Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The State of Spacetimestudios(STS)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default The State of Spacetimestudios(STS)

So, I've been wondering how this company has been faring these days.

I remember the staff members being very active w/ the community.

Participating in forum games, actively making posts, and even joking around here and there.
    (Some staff members would even attend farewell "parties" of well-known members.)

- The events were great as well.

They most certainly created an environment in which positive nature flourished.

At one point, when the forums really started to ~blossom~ they implemented a feature in the home-screen telling the players to check out the forums.
    ^ Really good decision ^random tidbit of info

Ahhh well the forums and the people here were what tied me to continue playing - Absolutely the BEST community I have ever been a part of.

T.T seems wayyy too inactive these days.

Back to my main point, how has STS been doing?

Have the new games been good? Is their budget still stable? Direction in which they have been molding their brand to be? <--- It would be much appreciated if you guys would give replies pertaining to this area.

- A synopsis of STS games 2012-2014 would be great as well
    Throw some glitter make it rain.
    We are the elite, and we will conquer the world one n00b at a time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

It's perfect!

NEW IGN RAGGADORR | I LOVE MYSTICALDREAM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iceQueen69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iceQueen69 View Post
    It's perfect!
    Ur perfect
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Im perfect

Worst sig EU, got bored

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey Jake,

Thanks for your message. I know there have been a lot of changes in the STS community over the last couple of years. Since our initial game Pocket Legends, we've gone on to create 6 more games and our community grows every day. Of course, I can't give away specific numbers, but I believe one of the reasons you may have seen a dip in the participation of the devs in the community is exactly that...growth! Our team is still relatively small, and now this small team is managing a very very large community. On top of that, we are constantly working on new stuff. We add updates to one or more of our games nearly every week, and that takes a lot of nose to the grindstone on our part.

We do our best to engage our community as much as possible. That is one of the main reasons I (The Community Manager) joined the team. It is my soul purpose to be in with the community reading posts and listening to what you all have to say and bringing the "voice of the people" back to the devs. STS cares about the community a great deal. We want to keep it the amazing and positive community that it's been from the beginning. So, as always we are always open to your suggestions and feedback on how to make it bigger and better. PM me any time. I'd love to chat.

Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    Im perfect
    No.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Jake,

Thanks for your message. I know there have been a lot of changes in the STS community over the last couple of years. Since our initial game Pocket Legends, we've gone on to create 6 more games and our community grows every day. Of course, I can't give away specific numbers, but I believe one of the reasons you may have seen a dip in the participation of the devs in the community is exactly that...growth! Our team is still relatively small, and now this small team is managing a very very large community. On top of that, we are constantly working on new stuff. We add updates to one or more of our games nearly every week, and that takes a lot of nose to the grindstone on our part.

We do our best to engage our community as much as possible. That is one of the main reasons I (The Community Manager) joined the team. It is my soul purpose to be in with the community reading posts and listening to what you all have to say and bringing the "voice of the people" back to the devs. STS cares about the community a great deal. We want to keep it the amazing and positive community that it's been from the beginning. So, as always we are always open to your suggestions and feedback on how to make it bigger and better. PM me any time. I'd love to chat.

Remiem
    You all are doing a fantastic job! If its a small crew, and still you all doing great, what if you got more experienced people who'll work with you, that would be amazing.
    But, Its slightly going in that way of plat users, rest everything is Awesome.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hey Jake,

Remiem
    well said Love!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Hey Jake,

Remiem
    Could you be my favorite mod? ;-;
    Lel and evicted I couldn't help but notice you saying proud recruiter of enigmatic (AL guild) on an SL sig o.o...the confusion of it all D;