Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is it Bug or no? Juggernaut movement impairment vs Gun Proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Snare=movement slowdown, skills usable
    Root=movement disabled, skills usable
    Stun/panic/terrify=movement disabled, skills unusable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    If you didn't leave chat then you would've seen what I meant by that, mages who are just okay against warriors like me, have MORE chances now. even with that gun hali you've never won against me so what's your problem now? That's the way sts set it up so don't get mad at me , generally mages beat rogues, warriors beat mages and rogues beat warriors, but it does not mean mages doesn't beat warriors and vise versa. It depends who the player is right? I'm speak based on statistic wise. You beat rogues no problem, just warriors you give cht to just because you have a hard time with. And you took that way seriously it wasn't a serious comment anyways , but at the same time it's the ugly truth , I love how gun is, it's the best thing that has happened for mages and I'm glad it gave them more power since they've been the underdogs for a long time , but not now. And that's not a bad thing.

This argument between me and you has been nonsense and childish because of your misunderstand and overly emotional regarding "chances for warriors" go cry to sts that they don't balance mages enough, don't take it out on me.

Now back to my post. Is JUGG bugg or not? Is it suppose to work on root/wall/etc or not
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-12-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    If you didn't leave chat then you would've seen what I meant by that, mages who are just okay against warriors like me, have MORE chances now. even with that gun hali you've never won against me so what's your problem now? That's the way sts set it up so don't get mad at me , generally mages beat rogues, warriors beat mages and rogues beat warriors, but it does not mean mages doesn't beat warriors and vise versa. It depends who the player is right? I'm speak based on statistic wise. You beat rogues no problem, just warriors you give cht to just because you have a hard time with. And you took that way seriously it wasn't a serious comment anyways , but at the same time it's the ugly truth , I love how gun is, it's the best thing that has happened for mages and I'm glad it gave them more power since they've been the underdogs for a long time , but not now. And that's not a bad thing.

This argument between me and you has been nonsense and childish because of your misunderstand and overly emotional regarding "chances for warriors" go cry to sts that they don't balance mages enough, don't take it out on me.

Now back to my post. Is JUGG bugg or not? Is it suppose to work on root/wall/etc or not

You made this thread, since you got problems with mages got a chance now vs warriors. I know maul is bugged long time ago but i had no problem with it just reported now because of this thread.

Jugg already not working if you got pulled or pushed (squash or vixen push, arcane shield displacement wave, whim pull, all works on warriors with jugg active). Skill description is only 2 row, Of course not everything can be described there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

CLOSE thread please
    thank you

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    You made this thread, since you got problems with mages got a chance now vs warriors. I know maul is bugged long time ago but i had no problem with it just reported now because of this thread.

Jugg already not working if you got pulled or pushed (squash or vixen push, arcane shield displacement wave, whim pull, all works on warriors with jugg active). Skill description is only 2 row, Of course not everything can be described there.
    clash.. vs.. whichever it is i have a problem with jugg not "working" right in my opinion/ sorry i meant UNCLEAR, that comment regarding mages was just a joke , i wasnt serious then.
    and you took that way serious, this is too childish for me

thread close too many different topics in this chat, i will PM a developer for some answers.

Thank you for all your inputs.
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-12-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Plz all love each other ok go

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Closed by Request
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com