Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just dont understand. WHY AL Community?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I just dont understand. WHY AL Community?!

So yesterday i was pvping at 18 , and we CLEARLY won a 4 vs 4 fight.
    Instead of saying "Good fight" or "One more time please" they insulted us, saying to us they would kill our mom's and dad's (ofc reported that immediatley to sts), saying we are noobs and cheating.
    Also a few of my guild insulted them back, i just think: AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS GAME, WHO JUST PLAYS PVP FOR FUN AND CAN ACCEPT A FEW DEATHS?
    Am i the only person who also says "gf" even when i lost the fight?

When u win, you say "jajaajaja go cry to your mom"
    When u lose, u insult. And guys, u know at some point, the fun ends.
    And saying that u kill our family, this is not fun at all. Even not a lil bit.

I really dont understand why the people can not just say "Ok, this time you were better. Next time i'll beat you"
    You dont have to insult, just because u lost one fight.
    It is just a game.
    AL Community is so death because of Trash Talking an everything in pvp. Really sad there are so much childish people.
    Where is the respect? Where is the fun? Where is just the "play for fun"?

I dont get it anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

put them on ignore list also so you wont have to hear
    its sad to say , this game do have sore losers and a bunch of immature kids who does not have manners or have any respect
    - it reflects who they are in real and also reflects their personal troubles, so if i were you try to ignore as much as it maybe hard to ignore. i feel very sorry for those people who has so much hate in them. Most people who attacks you personally , have real life issues and they take it out on people in game because they finally feel that power over people.

You dont need to understand them, You just need to understand that there are people like that everywhere and you have all the power to avoid every single bits of it. Dont let it phase ya

edited: personal attacks
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-05-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Ink,

im with ya BUT:
    Im a good example of players that are respectful and smart in real life, just a nice guy but i rage quickly in pvp rooms and sometimes i ask myself: why do i even play a game which kills my nervs? I cant stand cheap shoting rogues, warrior stacks, imba teams and all this "content" and then i cant shut my mouth... What i wanted to say: Not everyone who rages has automaticaly real life issues - i really dont have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Ink,

im with ya BUT:
    Im a good example of players that are respectful and smart in real life, just a nice guy but i rage quickly in pvp rooms and sometimes i ask myself: why do i even play a game which kills my nervs? I cant stand cheap shoting rogues, warrior stacks, imba teams and all this "content" and then i cant shut my mouth... What i wanted to say: Not everyone who rages has automaticaly real life issues - i really dont have.

you rage just like what you did earlier but you dont trash talk like these people he indicated
    There are difference between raging / getting mad, to people who disrespect you and trash you about real life situations or about personal attacks. You may say stuffs like "noob, ganger noob, only good when gang" atleast its game related.
    . im talking about those people who attack people personal / lives over games

We got into a little something something earlier, you didnt say much you just kill kill kill, yes people can complain people can rage but i rather have that than the people he described who talks about other peoples mom whatsoever without even considering that maybe their moms dead or something.. u know ? LOL

and keyword "MOST PEOPLE" i didnt say all
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Ik, They need to realize its a game. Wasting time on a game would be good, if you make more and more friends instead of haters. I'm almost calm in pvp, but end game pvp is @#$&$&#@ so I get mad sometimes. And at that moment, I just never go in a PvP map unless I'm normal.
    Just ignore those kids, and let them cry.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

callmemr, u are the player im looking for in pvp-matured. Do consider my invitation to join me at lvl 25. We cant stop low intelligent people from playing this game, but we can create a healthy, matured bracket or even community ourselves by gathering player like you.

feel free to have a glance on our guild thread.
    tinyurl.com/isfeelingawesome

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Don't u have any competitive spirit.. Jeez grow a pair man its just there competitive side that's all lmao everybody gets so emotional so quick just throw a few words back at em don't get to far into an agreement though

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol I get that a lot from certain people in guild 6 ..you know who your B

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    We play with people of all ages from all over the world. I try to envision people like at at some 5 year old kid from a 3rd world village. A normal individual would not take it that far.
    3rd world village
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmemr View Post
    Instead of saying "Good fight" or "One more time please" they insulted us, saying to us they would kill our mom's and dad's (ofc reported that immediatley to sts), saying we are noobs and cheating.
    Also a few of my guild insulted them back, i just think: AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS GAME, WHO JUST PLAYS PVP FOR FUN AND CAN ACCEPT A FEW DEATHS?

I really dont understand why the people can not just say "Ok, this time you were better. Next time i'll beat you"
    It is just a game.
    AL Community is so death because of Trash Talking an everything in pvp. Really sad there are so much childish people.

I dont get it anymore.
    Butthurt players... Just soak up the glory and ignore them their will always be people who can't accept losing trust me

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmemr View Post

It is just a game.

I dont get it anymore.
    Did you vs with X Public Enemy X or Multi Death Corporations?
    Dude, Public and MDC is full of pathetic human, they don't know how to play for fun, only play to hurt people's feeling.

Put them to Ignore list, I already list 3-4 Players and they are really bad human, I hate them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I just really want to ask this question, now I am not a pro at PvP and I don't know all the lingo or slang but ( this means I am a complete Nub ) ...How come when I PvP ( Sometimes ) in TDM my team mates never help me kill my enemy? I know people think ganging is bad but isn't TDM Team Death Match? And isn't that defined as a team helping each other to kill the opposing team? Not watching while their team mate struggles and dies vice versa? Just a question :/ I think it is silly that people don't help each other in TDM, CTF I kind of understand ( This means I am just saying that for the sake of it ) but in TDM I find the whole don't help because your ganging thing to be ridiculous.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    ...How come when I PvP ( Sometimes ) in TDM my team mates never help me kill my enemy?
    Looks like enemies and your team are friends and/or same guild and so they farm you for their KDR! So your teammates will run away and the other team will kill you.
    Solution to this? Remember all those names and leave the room to try a new one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

We play with people of all ages from all over the world. I try to envision people like at at some 5 year old kid from a 3rd world village. A normal individual would not take it that far.
    Morons come from Europe and America too, you know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

You are not the only one. There are so many good respected people aswel. Alot of are down to earth even with samael or extreme op build. But yeah most of are like what you or everyone have experienced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I just really want to ask this question, now I am not a pro at PvP and I don't know all the lingo or slang but ( this means I am a complete Nub ) ...How come when I PvP ( Sometimes ) in TDM my team mates never help me kill my enemy? I know people think ganging is bad but isn't TDM Team Death Match? And isn't that defined as a team helping each other to kill the opposing team? Not watching while their team mate struggles and dies vice versa? Just a question :/ I think it is silly that people don't help each other in TDM, CTF I kind of understand ( This means I am just saying that for the sake of it ) but in TDM I find the whole don't help because your ganging thing to be ridiculous.
    People join a team, their friends or guildies join the opponent team. No matter which team you are in, you gonna get farmed and will get no help. Luckily there are some good guilds in every level brackets (maxed arcane, emekem, 45 in level 10 bracks) who respect an 1-1 duel or even number clash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I find that it really annoys the other players to just put smiley faces when they trash talk. Trust me, it's hilarious. They'll rage even more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Most 5 year olds have more basic decency than the pvp bullies in this game. The sad part is that many of them are adults. Makes you wonder.

Perhaps, you are not killing the rogue (like you should be) and you're wasting your time on the warrior while the rest of your team is off killing the rogues (like they should be). Catch my drift?
    Exactly what are you trying to say here, Shiny my love? *taps foot*
    Last edited by Serancha; 08-07-2014 at 02:44 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm entertained at the fact someone mentioned public. They talk SO much smack, when they are a waste of arcane pets. It gives me a good chuckle, to SS them into the floor, or pop off a headshot on one if them. It amazes me that they seriously try to hop on your junk, 5v1, but run from nearly anything less. They have yet to face Rebirth, and I 5v5, regardless to how many times we challenge them, formally. But, cest la vie. people can be extremely indecent online. Some more so than others *hint hint* but to attack someone's personal life, over a game, no less losing to them, or crushing them completely is wrong. I may say I want to eat your face, powder your bones, or feel your blood trickle through my fingertips... But I SAY IT WITH LOVE. I promise. :3

"If I cannot be myself... Who can?"
    - Alfred Hitchcock

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

haters... ugh.... haters with arcane pets... UGH... ignore.... yasso :]
    Last edited by ChillyPepper; 08-10-2014 at 05:22 PM.