Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Statement About the Rumors Surrounding Free Platinum and Nerfed Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Noice.

Sent by the Prince of Darkness
    Posted by the Prince of Darkness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

What makes difference it just more people playing AL and more using platinum then open crates get zonk.
    At least these people realize they could try their luck than only keep it and sell it

Fair is depends on our perspective, keep spirit guys..
    We can farming gold without many plat or non-plat..
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

based on my observations...some ios isers still using platinum spam...thats for sure....

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Foebegone View Post
    Philippines average wage $279
    USA average wage $3,263
    Well then i think of a guild named "Vietnam Pro" There are a lot of totally maxed out players including arcane ring... The ppl there dont have money, ok. How do these players get all that gold for all that expensive gear? Its just too obvious !!!

There was and there is a plat abuse!!! Even when accounts are banned, its no problem when you make items/gold from all the plat and spread it around your friends / other accounts! So the root plat abuse account is banned but at this point it is already to late!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Well then i think of a guild named "Vietnam Pro" There are a lot of totally maxed out players including arcane ring... The ppl there dont have money, ok. How do these players get all that gold for all that expensive gear? Its just too obvious !!!

There was and there is a plat abuse!!! Even when accounts are banned, its no problem when you make items/gold from all the plat and spread it around your friends / other accounts! So the root plat abuse account is banned but at this point it is already to late!
    Not sure quite why you quoted me there I think I was quite obvious in saying that I don't care if they cheat, its just a few more ppl with an arcane ring that I'll never get. Hopefully increased supply will push the price down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

All i can say is... Don't let pvp players bring their pet inside the arena. -_- its not even fair, they have good pets and some are not. Why just settle it man to man fight ,., no pets.. Just skills and gears.. Duhhhhhhhh!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sishirrana View Post
    well free platinum can be get from doing offers from native x n trial pay..I hope tat isnt illigal ...I heard ppl sharing a link about free platinum n in fb,buying platinum from other users in real cash..I think sts sud add more options to buy platinum..like adding card like ultimate game card,paypal,steam game card..so that players cud buy platinum with the help of this cards..most players age are below 18 so they dont hv credit card to buy plat..atleast they cud buy game card from there monthly saving n buy platinum in game
    I dont know how it is in other countries but in my country ( latvia ) kids at age 12+ can get debit card...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post

just because there are many arcane rings in one guild doesnt mean the people there cheat, so dont generalize. The currency here is tbh different than yours, for example 20,000 vietnamdong = 1 dollar here, but 1 celano ice-cream is roughly about 15,000 vietnamdong, and average worker income is 3 million vietnamdong, income of better jobs vary. Who says they cant be adults and buy plats like you do?
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 09-06-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi zzjo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there are some rumors spreading about a couple of pretty important things, so I'm here to help clear them up a bit.

Free Platinum Abuse (aka "Plat Farming")

Any abuse of the free platinum offers system is considered theft and fraud, which are both very serious offenses, and like all other things that violate the Spacetime ToS can result in your account being permanently closed without warning.

Crates Being Nerfed to Compensate for "Plat Farmers"

This is absolutely false. The odds of Locked Grand Crates of the watch are the same as they have ever been and have not been altered in any way to compensate for free platinum abuse. Arcane items are just as rare as ever, and it is still a very special occurrence to loot one from a Locked Crate, but that's just the way it has always been.

I hope that this clears some things up!
    The other problem is farming the platinum and converting it to gold, and selling that on black market, $12/ per million.

Seen plenty of games go down hill from here when the problem is left and all that is done is a perma ban handed out. Later down the line the developers realize how serious it actually is then its to late. Economy is completely ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Thank you!

Is there any upcoming fix in the mean time? Yes, STG as a company has been banning the abusers but that does not stop the ill-gotten gold/platinum from having been leaked into the economy and as a result, cause hyperinflation.
    Highly doubt it, as free offers are there for those who cannot financially afford platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptank View Post
    Permanent IP ban that will surely hurt... Ouch!!
    That is pointless as the abusers are using VPN's to avoid being detected.
    Last edited by Hue; 09-12-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kishorvarun View Post
    Hahaha this game is awesome but not fair.
    One question rich people can buy platinum and open lockzzz but what about the other players they were playing from years but no arcane stuff or arcane pets. Samuel pet price in game 40mil .normal people cant buy that one. Thats way we are came out from this game . trying to hacking and smashing . so give us a chance also if ur sts not giving us a chance how can we play always loosing in pvp with arcane players. Just think platinum buyers only 1000 to 2000 members but normal players 30000+
    lol do u support hackers? naa its ruin the game Example:- ( when ur father buy a chochalate for u once in a week u love the chochalate, when ur father buy a chochalate twice a day for u soonly u hate chochalates) this is the difference getting arcane gears rarely)i hope someone can explain u btr thn me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    lol do u support hackers? naa its ruin the game Example:- ( when ur father buy a chochalate for u once in a week u love the chochalate, when ur father buy a chochalate twice a day for u soonly u hate chochalates) this is the difference getting arcane gears rarely)i hope someone can explain u btr thn me
    What the?how?why?huh....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Now they finally find a super easy solution, but guess what? It's too late

15. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

So navitex offer will gone forever ? YES!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Loving the way it says rare as ever :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

use mol XP

-Kydianz-Kyzera-Kyzern-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Perhaps, Arcane Legends 2? Fresh start for everyone lol

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Now they finally find a super easy solution, but guess what? It's too late
    It can be repaired, just 2 or 3 quick levelcap raises, so the arcane ring will lose its strength.

BUT it looks like the next levelcap is somehow far away atm... We have a new season but no cap-raise. So imho l46 is at least 5 month away, perhaps even more! So we have to deal with the ring for next half year... lol

edit: No it cant be repaired, although the platabusers spend a lot on an arcane ring they still have hundreds of millions gold. So you are right, IT IS TO LATE! STS messed it up !!! Its even worse, the plat abusers will be on top as long as this game lasts because STS wont take their gold away... omg... I should go for another game i guess, lol.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 09-18-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Eliminate the source first, then work out the kinks by banning..
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Its been a while since i logged onto forums a few months but i just had to reply do monthly in game contests for plats via npc pvp kill counts added seperate from what your total is and give monthly rewards for pvp and pve just a few suggestions and get rid of the auction no market means no crashes have player sale via towns ill come back to al soon i am just really into this new game i found ill get bored of it soon i think