Thread: can we have our 50k back in crates please...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default can we have our 50k back in crates please...

Crates are all well and good, everyone likes to open to see if you can get lucky, but it becomes beyond a joke when you open 7k plat worth and loose 4million.
    Today I used 2 chars for the 800 plat bonus on theese accounts together I won an extra 1.5k plat, I also opened a few on my main 600plat plus 175, winning 4 times 100 plat extra, so in total today I opened so in total around 7.5k plat worth of crates I looted 2 mythic armours 1 helm and a lunar, which is equivalent to 3.2m at a push, I spent just over 5m on crates, I looted about 30 in total damage/class elixirs, I dont mind not getting lucky on occasions, afterall its all about luck, so you say.... however I dont appreciate looting usless elixirs such as class, does anyone even use theese? Why did you remove 50k gold from crates? Was it to "gold sink" why would you try and gold sink people who are paying to get mpre gold, im sorry but I cant quite figure this out, I would very much appreciate and im sure alot of people would if theeese useless class elixers were removed and replaced back with the 50k gold payout, it was a terrible idea, to remove the 50k gold.

I also have another problem, there needs to be more things in crates, yes u add new pets every season, but its not frequent enough, the way things are with the market if I looyed a aracne pet such as hammerjaw and glacian I wouldn't even break even, the only thing worth looting that will make you profit if you open a large amount of crates is, samael, , arcane shard, kershal, maul, and this new fossil thats yet to be seen, but hammerjaw glacian, mythic mage rouge war armours, pendants, are barley enough to cover crate costs and plat to gold conversion unless your extremely lucky and loot them in a few crates, which most people r not.

Sorry abit of a rant, but I feel I need to get my point across.

I actually have a change of opinion , however I do feel there needs to be more regularly updated items in crates, so its possible to break even on money and not be at such a loss from opening crates.
    Last edited by lethaljade; 08-08-2014 at 09:33 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lethaljade For This Useful Post: