Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I won't be posting in this forum anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default I won't be posting in this forum anymore

Somewhere along the way, it became a sport to insult me and debate everything I say in these forums. Someone asks for advise, and I give my opinion -- then 5 people line up to insult me and criticize what I say. I make suggestions, and instead of suggesting alternatives or changes, people insult me and say my suggestions are only self serving.

Most of my friends have quit this game, and there are now very few people who respond positively to my posts, so therefore I will not be posing anymore in the forum.

I will still post if I have a question about something, and I will still post in the traders forum when I have items to sell, or when I want to buy something, but that will be all. If you need to contact me, send me a PM either here or in game.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Somewhere along the way, it became a sport to insult me and debate everything I say in these forums. Someone asks for advise, and I give my opinion -- then 5 people line up to insult me and criticize what I say. I make suggestions, and people insult me and say my suggestions are only self serving.

Most of my friends have quit this game, and there are now very few people who respond positively to my posts, so therefore I will not be posing anymore in the forum.

I will still post if I have a question about something, and I will still post in the traders forum when I have items to sell, or when I want to buy something, but that will be all. If you need to contact me, send me a PM either here or in game.
    Best of luck dude . I feel ya. Forums is starting to be a dark place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

People are too afraid of these new chat filters and bringing their PvP drama stress/rage blindly upon us in the forums.

Eep.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

nooo😢😖👎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Hey energizeric
    Don't feel bad bro, one can't change his/her attitude problems tbh. From the very first day, I loved ideas of 2 people that is, you and kalizzaa.
    Others don't have an idea and try to criticize others without even reading the actual thread. There are two reasons
    1) They don't want anyone post good ideas as they can't think of any one.
    2) And yes, merchers would hate for sure as they don't want the prices of arcanes and myths go down.
    Don't give a ***** to those negative comments, but still there are people who respect your ideas and want to hear a lot from you.
    Keep posting great ideas bro, I love those.
    @effthehaters

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I am a new member and have only posted a few threads but you have really helped me. Thx for all the advice. I truly am a lot better thanks to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Sorry to hear. We didn't always meet eye to eye but it would be foolish of me to say you weren't a valuable and reputable forumer.

Best of wishes, mate ✌

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

just ignore them bro...they r not grown up enough to know ppl free to share their sugestion and opinion as long as what us share not break the rule,or maybe they just scare or dont want for some change...just maybe
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adhyss View Post
    just ignore them bro...they r not grown up enough to know ppl free to share their sugestion and opinion as long as what us share not break the rule,or maybe they just scare or dont want for some change...just maybe
    I dont think I need to counter every idea I see, I'd never sleep. Especially if I see nothing wrong with the way it is now. Suggest changes under strictly speculation that said change will offer improvement. Adhy says free to share suggestions and opionins...apparently this is false. All must agree and if not, take the time to come up with a plausable fix for ur situation at hand? I think not.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Eric,

I think your suggestions are great for the most part and usually backed by logic. However, some of them are far-fetched or do not realistically look at the outcome/take all factors into account. I think these are the ideas people hate on. I don't think you should stop posting - you're a smart dude! In my opinion, you'll always be valuable to this community.

It's just this: a lot of what you propose gets implemented. If it doesn't work out well, you get hate and your popularity goes down. Thus, people take it out on you and tear down every idea for fear that another suggestion may not play out favorably. That shouldn't stop you from posting though. There has been a lot of suggestions that you have made which has changed the game for the better. I think that people should look past the one or two screw-ups and look at all the good that you've done.

Also, do what I do - try not to provide too many economy suggestions. If they get implemented and it doesn't play out well, you'll have an angry crowd, haha.

Take care, let the good times roll!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Somewhere along the way, it became a sport to insult me and debate everything I say in these forums. Someone asks for advise, and I give my opinion -- then 5 people line up to insult me and criticize what I say. I make suggestions, and instead of suggesting alternatives or changes, people insult me and say my suggestions are only self serving.

I exactly know who are these people, people that put there PALM's in there FACE's.
    I hope you guys are happy. Theres a person who typed that, a real person, sometimes we forget this.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-07-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Stick to posting and suggesting about gameplay improvements.

Zeus's post is very spot on.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Ener you have largely contributed to the forum life, proven yourself as one of the smartest members. Nonetheless people have different ways of thinking than yours and your mania of fighting for sts even when they are clearly at wrong instead of criticizing to make them improve doesn't help..neither sts nor the players instead it just fetched hate on you from a part of the community.
    Personally i am one of your haters/likers cause though i believe some of your ideas are great/the best solutions speaking utopistically, the only times i have seen you fighting for something is when sts adds things that personally affects you:
    - Fix my kershal.
    - PvP is too hard for me this season.
    - My fireball doesnt stun(others FB stun but mine is somehow bug, fix it)
    Ecc

When you aren't directly involved you bring utopistic unrealizable but also fantastic but most important recycled ideas or from PL or that someone else already thought.

Since you are the one saying it now you might be expecting thanks and pats on your back, well ye this used to happen before when somehow everyone was happy with the status of the game but somewhere along the line everyone has changed and more than a handful thinks with their heads.

Don't get it wrong bro: if that is your of staying on forums you should never change it cause your ideas generally are great/the best i see around, just stop being sts paladin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Ener. please stick to it. you're the most analytical and that makes you controversial to the stupid folks, that even bother to read your post thoroughly. Because its 'work' to get through them, because its 'hard to understand'.

I dont pity those guys. They are what they are and they behave the way they think they must.

But you, you should learn one thing: Dont let yourself brought down by inferiour contermeasures, however polemic they are. Stick to your brain, your thruth, your way to see things. As I said in another thread: everybody should read your posts thoroughly, and only then he/she has the right to produce valueable criticism.

Everybody else can produce opinion, just like the National Enquirer. No need to stretch your brain about those ones.

Anybody thinks thats 'elitist'? Well, I'm just a poor boy, but meet me in pvp, if you must.
    Last edited by Frohnatur; 08-08-2014 at 12:58 AM.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Guys you should stop pointing fingers at other forumers i dont think thats why eric made this thread

You cant just assume people who have negative things to say about a certain idea simply didnt read it through, youre just guessing they didnt its not a fact.

You cant assume people have negative things to say about a certain idea because they have secret motives like Ishmeet suggested, assuming something is a fact leads to some of the greatest wrong doings in human history.

Some people may not read the whole post and some even quite obviously do have secret motives behind their posts but to say everyone who disagree is one or the other is just juvenile.

If i like an idea ill comment that i like it and why and if i dont like an idea ill comment that i dont like it and WHY.

Eric sometimes i disgree with you but mostly i agree to the things you suggest, its noticeable you put alot of thought into your suggestions, keep posting, you always give me something to think about.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I'd miss your posts Please don't go I might rage quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Dont take it personally ener, im sure nobody is trying to insult you atall, we alljust have different opinions on different topics, some of your ideas are great, qnd gices us all an opportunity to think/talk through issues even if we don't agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Ener, stick it out bro. We need people like you posting these topics on the forums. STS seems to listen to what is being discussed on the forum. We need to be pushing them to create some new content that doesn't cater completely to platters. You have become a target lately which is really just sad. I've seen a few people that I feel get a beat down every time they post on the forum and you are one of them. While I may not agree with every post you have made, most are solid and all are an attempt to improve this game. No one else on these forums cares enough to come up with ways to make this game better. All they want to do is complain.

I'll tell you a little story. I have a sister in law. She is a person that can never be happy. She constantly criticizes everyone even though she has many short comings herself. She is blind to the fact that she is a bigger problem than the people she complains about. She is a nice person for the most part but has to have drama in her life at all times. She can't go more than two days without create some sort of drama(whether she thinks someone else created it or not). What I've learned is that some people need this type of drama in their lives to be fulfilled. There is nothing I could do or so to make her change her ways. I'm just glad I'm with her sister and not her lol. Anyhow, I guess I'm saying to not worry so much about what other people say. Some people need to be negative. Don't take it personally, I'm sure they are negative to many people in their lives. Just roll with the punches and keep up the good fight man.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

I agree with what Zeus said. While I may not agree with all of your suggestions they are all presented well and have a lot of logic behind them. And a lot of them actually get implemented into the game.

I have to admit for a while I actually thought you were an undercover mod because they used so many of your ideas lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yo bro, I may not know you personal or even saw you once in game but try not to stop posting, we need people like you who's concern with non-plat player like us, who want to balance this F2P game. You're far greater than them so just ignore them