Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
When I started in 2010, There was no "go". It became a thing where if you said go, it was a direct challenge. However now people think rushing is "unfair" or "immoral" for some stupid reason. It's not unfair because in an arena, you should be watching people's every move, and be ready to react. I highly doubt I have to explain how it's immoral (It's a game kiddies...). What I dislike in the pvp community are the trash talkers who bash people just because they're better/just because. Unfair is when you get 3v1ed in a merged game. Otherwise, it's open season. I rush, yes, but if you say "go" it's a direct challenge of my skill... like it was in 2010
Couldn't have worded this better. I don't ever remember anyone saying go back then lol. I remember quitting for a little then coming back and i killed someone and they called me a rusher. I asked them what that meant because I had no idea and I started getting teamed and trash talked to lol. I eventually figured out what it meant. Now a days I rush a lot but people trash talk like crazy. The only thing that really bothers me in this game is when I rush and people start trash talking. When I get rushed I just get back up and fight, no chatting needed lol.