Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My last idea post....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Average run time is 7 mins, means you do even less than that? Please post your screenshots and yes pls don't compare anyone with yourself, No on is interested. Don't try to show what you can do. Just stop posting lies and Don't make any false statements.
    Well yes, I am waiting for the screenshots of caves rockhorn and alagran when u complete them under 8 mins. Thanks
    dude you dont need to do rock horn you do the easy map. use your head.. ill post later rofl... look in karma guild thread how fast our members do elite . remember all elite map drop teeth. if your aim is teeth farming do the easy map. use your head for once.

I saw your tank its undergeared too that's why it took your 15mins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Topnotcher View Post
    Thats why its a arcane pet right? it take time to farm.

if its easy to archive then i would tell sts not to approved it . meh why all people want the easy way anyways. this is the only pet does not required plats so you dont need to spend real money on buying plats.

atleast you work hard for it.

so tell me you want the easy way? how about lets put all arcane pet in crates and you purchase plats then pop crates.
    I was lucky to farm with Haligali, Smoller and some op rogue, and we ran Wilds for 8-9, but not 7! Only if your party is 4 arcane ring rogues, which is highly unlikely.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ok sorry most of us have arcane rings. the 8-10 is average for non arcane rings users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Sorry but thats even worse then Nekro... 1500 plats? I can loot more arcane and mythics with that amount... And instead of farming all that and spending so much money i will rather merch with mythic weapons. ....my opinion no offence.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evicted View Post
    Sorry but thats even worse then Nekro... 1500 plats? I can loot more arcane and mythics with that amount... And instead of farming all that and spending so much money i will rather merch with mythic weapons. ....my opinion no offence.
    well you dont need to pay 1,500 plat you can wait for 10days.. you got a option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Thats why its a arcane pet right? it take time to farm.

if its easy to archive then i would tell sts not to approved it . meh why all people want the easy way anyways. this is the only pet does not required plats so you dont need to spend real money on buying plats.

atleast you work hard for it.

so tell me you want the easy way? how about lets put all arcane pet in crates and you purchase plats then pop crates.
    Calm down. Don't reply me with your little tempered attitude out of nowhere. Who told you 3 bar is hard work for rich people?? Why people want easy way? So easy to just buy 3 bars from 1/100 of my wealth if I am one of those rich people. Ener posted the idea: it should not be dropped from lockeds, guess why? So the other farmers get the fair chance to get the pet aswel with farming and not golds.
    Buying 3 bars and farming 3 bars are equivalent?? You may be too pro and lucky!! Farming 3 bars will take huge amount of time for most of the farmers. Make it hard sure, but dont make it a year time consuming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

ok sorry most of us have arcane rings. the 8-10 is average for non arcane rings users.
    Iam sorry its about all the people not about only arcane ring users!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Energizeric Ur name must be in Red Color.!

Hats Off Bro.
    Hope this idea comes live STS please listen to us.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The idea here is to encourage farming, and not only for purposes of crafting the pet. This is a very hard and time consuming pet to craft, and not everyone will have the time nor will they want to spend the time. But you could instead choose to farm for some of the crafting items and then sell them, like the dragonite bar or the ice shard.

Keep in mind that dragonite bars cost 1m because there is no market for them. They are useless because very few people have an arcane shard, and a dragonite bar has no other purpose. So the price has declined.

Once they are needed to craft a pet that lots of players will be crafting, I'd expect the price to go way up on those, probably at least 3-5m per bar. Remember that price is determined by supply and demand. The supply of dragonite bars has always been very low, but demand has been even lower. Now imagine that every player who wants to craft this pet needs 3 of them. Imagine how high the price will go.

I realize that some of you want everyone to have to put in the time to craft this egg. But do realize something.... a rich player can just buy the egg from someone who crafted it. So you are not going to stop rich players from just sitting back and buying this pet for gold. That is going to happen regardless. However, this will be an opportunity for a poor player to work really hard and craft this egg, and then get rich by selling it to a rich player for lots of gold, and that is something we rarely see in this game.

I'm guessing there will be something for everyone in this quest, even if you don't have an interest in crafting the egg. I also suspect that very few players are going to farm every single item needed to craft. Most will buy some of the items and farm some. And a few select wealthy players may decide to buy everything, and that is ok since they will end up paying that money to the farmers.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol guys this is good idea, i will not complain event if i should craft for a month to get this arcane pet. the goal is make all player to enjoy the game, then only ur decision using plat to craft faster or not to get this pet, which is in the end u can still get arcane pet.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

STS, PLEASE READ THIS.

I'm not even joking, you need to comply with this.
    One thing tho, 200 essences need to lessen or to be not counted in inventory space tho.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-10-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Lol, it is not 150 teeth he said 450 teeth. you should read the thread carefully. 150 teeth= 400 elite runs, and 15mins for each run is 6000 minutes that is 100 hours. 100 hours is easy for you lol? It's for the ones without life. No one can get 150 teeth in a week unless he plays 24/7. I've sold 5 dragonite bars till now, and i know how much time it takes even you farm day and night.
    Many people collected 150 teeth in a week on normal maps at season start. Should not be a problem on elite maps, especially on a double drop chance weekend.

I think its a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol guys this is good idea, i will not complain event if i should craft for a month to get this arcane pet. the goal is make all player to enjoy the game, then only ur decision using plat to craft faster or not to get this pet, which is in the end u can still get arcane pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+1 ener .your brain is full of good ideas i hope dont stop posting suggestions..just dont mind people giving you a bad critizm..a.l needs a player like you unlike others who just posting a bunch of complains ..a.l is full og rich and arrogant players but only few has a educated thoughts im your fan..
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

@topnotcher wilds is easy map and yes can be completed in 8-10 mins easily.
    Do you think who has arcane rings will bother doing elites for that pet?
    This quest is for farmers and not all the farmers have arcane rings. Stop showing off and yes waiting for your party completing caves in 7-8 minutes with a tank in it. Post SS or it never happened

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Many people collected 150 teeth in a week on normal maps at season start. Should not be a problem on elite maps, especially on a double drop chance weekend.

I think its a good idea.
    In start the drop rate was too high. Now its too low. I get 1teeth per 3 elite runs or maybe 2 in elite maps.

Last edited by Ishtmeet; 08-10-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Bro, Energizeric.. dont be last idea post please..

-----Sorry for my English-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    I think i saw him in game once, but he sucks as a tank he is focused on dmg.
    Lemme guess, mauler? Idc, these kids/people need to learn manners that's it. Calling a noob to someone and even without knowing meaning of noob is quite foolish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Ok ill tell you. Why would someone farm elite wilds 900 times when the drops have no value? Cave drops claymores that are easy to sell and are a good income. That's why a clever person having a thing known as BRAIN would run caves instead of wilds. So he gets a good drop. Please use common sense.
    Just say you were lying about 7-8min runs, it is ok. Lol

Lolz, @topnotcher isht isn't a newbie, I've done a couple of runs with him and he is a pro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Lemme guess, mauler? Idc, these kids/people need to learn manners that's it. Calling a noob to someone and even without knowing meaning of noob is quite foolish.

Maul indeed, while glaive is better for elites (except boss).