Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Endgame top players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I'll put down my list - as unbiased as I can make it.

Tanks
    These beasts are imo the best damage absorbers and sometimes dealers in endgame PvP. Here goes, in no particular order:

Afterfive - one of my favorite tanks to clash with! Knows how to take damage - and deal it.
    Badboy - He is one bad boy, need I say more? Him & I take down gangs and gang
    Night - Perhaps the best 1v1 tank and one of the top clash tanks imo. Knows how to keep them rogues feebled and absorbs damage like an absorbant diaper, lol! (Reference to my previous name if you didn't get the joke)
    Prvn - One of the few Magnum tanks I'm wary of.
    Hazard - One of my favorite tanks in AL - this guy KNOWS how to do it! Rarely have I lost a clash alongside him.
    (Plus, pro in 2v2s. )
    Ravagerx - Nothing to say on this one, I once jumped on him with 2 other rogues and he managed to kill both rogues before I killed him! Seriously, hax.
    Theanarchy - missed clashing with him back in S4, glad to hear he's back. Was and still is one of the best endgame monsters!
    Shadiiiiii - love this beast of a tank! Great guy and amazing at holding aggro.

Rogues
    Some of the deadliest beauties in AL's endgame CTF:

Predator - Which list is complete without this bada$$. Miss him, wish he was back. One of the best rogues I've ever seen, really! And a damn good person at that.
    Demonassa - I'd rate him as good as Preddy. I am yet to be in a clash with this demon and lose.
    Age - This lil speedo is certainly one of my favorite rogues in FFA rushes and clashes. Amazingly powerful rogue.
    Noisykillar - Wow, this rogue is GOOD. One of the very best in fact! Miss rambo'ing with her.
    Safiras - Literally THE hardest rogue I've come up against in 1v1s beside Zeus, I literally stand no chance no matter what I bombard her with. Pro player AND a damn good person at heart.
    Zeus - Like the mythological god of thunder, he strikes down his foes with not a mage's lightning strike but a rogue's aimed shot. One of my favorite clash partners and in 1v1s, I gave up trying to win a season ago.
    Serillia - Very undergeared but great for his gear - literally the hardest rogue I have come across using expedition bow and regular mythics.
    Bless - One of the proer rogues in Magnum. His name still strikes fear into me

Mages
    Since they are my class, I am very judgemental about whom I regard as the very best. Now without further ado -

Vsa - Pro clash mage, always trying to learn from him and become better.
    Puresai - Really great guy at heart, one of the proest mages it has been my pleasure to clash with.
    Conradev - This guy is quite a handful, not including his one billion renames. Pro rambo smurf and 1v1 beast - and a very good friend.
    Musasun
    Orangekahel - maybe the only magnum mage I look out for. Great with her curse and misty.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 08-23-2014 at 08:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post: