Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Endgame top players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    As to the arguement of aze and zeus I think many would pay money to see that 1v1 between these top rogues.
    List of things I'd pay for when talking about Zeus:
    A picture of him in his old PE shorts.
    Him driving into a palm tree.
    His face when lifting.

Rouge 1v1 is BS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

She's right, measuring a rogue's skill should not be through 1v1. If on equal gear level, a rogue that knows what he/she is doing should win the majority if not all of the fights. If not, then that rogue is doing something wrong.

I measure a rogue's effectiveness through clashes and versus other classes. Being a rogue does not mean aggressive all the time, especially at end game. Juking, setting up traps, and being aggressive in the right situation is all apart of being a rogue. If you're charging for DPS first without accounting for shield's ability to only last 3 seconds & feeble as a back up, you're doing it wrong.

Being aggressive at the right times and holding your arrows until when they would actually be effective is smart playing, in my opinion.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    She's right, measuring a rogue's skill should not be through 1v1. If on equal gear level, a rogue that knows what he/she is doing should win the majority if not all of the fights. If not, then that rogue is doing something wrong.

I measure a rogue's effectiveness through clashes and versus other classes. Being a rogue does not mean aggressive all the time, especially at end game. Juking, setting up traps, and being aggressive in the right situation is all apart of being a rogue. If you're charging for DPS first without accounting for shield's ability to only last 3 seconds & feeble as a back up, you're doing it wrong.

Being aggressive at the right times and holding your arrows until when they would actually be effective is smart playing, in my opinion.
    True. But many have said according to many karma people that a rogue 1v1 shows the better and stronger rogue. But it actually doesnt it just means u shoot a lucky crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    List of things I'd pay for when talking about Zeus:
    A picture of him in his old PE shorts.
    Him driving into a palm tree.
    His face when lifting.

Rouge 1v1 is BS
    Lool xD why would u want to see zeus in his old PE shorts.xD I mean hes not bad looking but that just sounds wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lool xD why would u want to see zeus in his old PE shorts.xD I mean hes not bad looking but that just sounds wrong.
    Intern joke, man..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol it was some type of wierd joke then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lol it was some type of wierd joke then.
    You have no idea..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

best rogues

1- Predator
    2- Zeus (you can count this guy as a tank .. the dude heals the team sometimes)
    3- Ctf
    4- Lewdbeast (according to him "i just have too much mana and spam arrows" but he's modest)
    5- Raw
    6-Xgra
    7- Aze

best tanks based on my own experience

1- Hazard & Badboy
    2- Fire
    3- Centergy
    4- Theanarchy
    5- Bully
    6- hardek
    7- shadiiii
    18- Sayqo

Best mages

1- Dirtyarry
    2- conradev
    3- dirtyarry
    4- conradev
    5- dirtyarry
    6- conradev
    7- haligali
    Last edited by Filthyness; 08-15-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hmm, interesting thread. I'll add in my thoughts. Theanarchy here btw
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'll post this with no hate or liking to any particular person under any circumstances. None of this is in order either, picking who is best is just way too complicated. ^^

TANKS:

Chichicapa: She is the example of not needing gear to be a great tank. Survives and does a better job than most of us.

Sayqo: He is a great tank and with the right partner can be among the best in my opinion.

Scar: He's a really cool guy & a great tank. Always kept a feeble and chase going on my rogues.

Mrdanmei: one of my personal best partners. We drove some rogues crazy with our constant feeble.

Scotchtape: Has always been a great tank since the start of this game.

Wartoken: Great supporter and tank to have backing you up in any clash.

IcotI: Although I just recently met and started tanking with him, he syncs immediately with the other tank(s) and does a great job at everything. Potentially one of the best i've seen.

I'll add more another time, no other tanks come to my immediate mind.

SMURFS:

Orangekahel: This guy is just awesome. He completes his role perfectly and acts as a tank at times. One of the top smurfs imo.

Voorg: This guy is a man I call mingo, he's one of my good friends & is a crazy kamikazee smurf that's epic to play with.

Tongasmash: He's a pretty relaxed & quiet guy, good support smurf. He'll always be at your side.

Haligali: The crazy cool smurf, always has been one of the top smurfs, pretty sure he always will be.

I can't recall any others after these guys either

ROGUES:

Ctf: The absolutely insane kamikazee rogue. Definitely amongst the top rogues.

Jexetta: She also proves that a rogue can manage without a sam & all that max gear.

Leyss: A great rogue to have on your team, she spots out the open people. Unlike many rogues nowadays.

Aze: Alike ctf, another insane kamikazee rogue that's just a joy to play with. Absolutely great at being one as well.

Bless:He's a crazy goofball of a rogue that's awesome to play with and is simply just. Bless lol.

Predator: He's a quiet guy, never really see em around, but when I play against him he gives me a rough time in the clash.

Zeus: He's a man I look at as the brains of the clash. He plans behind the lines & is a hard rogue to verse in any circumstance.

Can't think of any others

That's all in my personal opinion. For now, that's my input. More to come if more come to mind.
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 08-15-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theholyangel For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

We all have different opinions. . This is mines think of your own and since I spend much more time with magnums I know them much more in karma all I know is I joined tdm and karma calls to block gang and spotblock. Seriously to kill 1 single rogue call ur entire guild. Many people trash talk me because im gotten exceptionally well for a rogue with NO MYTHICS I mangar to get plenty of kills from karmas
    In other words, you're biased...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

(Not in a specific order)

Rogues excluding myself:
    The "old" predator
    Ctf
    Miracles - forever a beast
    Zeus
    Lewdbeast
    Aze
    Xgra
    Leyss
    Jexetta
    Tuma
    Nasty

Mage:
    Voorg
    Orangekahel
    Haligali
    Dirtyarry
    Tonga

Tank:
    Maydayparades (Angel)
    Mrdanmei
    Chichicapa
    Scar
    Sayqo
    Antidoze
    Inkredible
    Any other tanks that can feeble and shield well
    Last edited by Bless; 08-15-2014 at 08:13 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    I'll post this with no hate or liking to any particular person under any circumstances. None of this is in order either, picking who is best is just way too complicated. ^^

TANKS:

Chichicapa: She is the example of not needing gear to be a great tank. Survives and does a better job than most of us.

Sayqo: He is a great tank and with the right partner can be among the best in my opinion.

Scar: He's a really cool guy & a great tank. Always kept a feeble and chase going on my rogues.

Mrdanmei: one of my personal best partners. We drove some rogues crazy with our constant feeble.

Scotchtape: Has always been a great tank since the start of this game.

Wartoken: Great supporter and tank to have backing you up in any clash.

I'll add more another time, no other tanks come to my immediate mind.

SMURFS:

Orangekahel: This guy is just awesome. He completes his role perfectly and acts as a tank at times. One of the top smurfs imo.

Voorg: This guy is a man I call mingo, he's one of my good friends & is a crazy kamikazee smurf that's epic to play with.

Tongasmash: He's a pretty relaxed & quiet guy, good support smurf. He'll always be at your side.

Haligali: The crazy cool smurf, always has been one of the top smurfs, pretty sure he always will be.

I can't recall any others after these guys either

ROGUES:

Ctf: The absolutely insane kamikazee rogue. Definitely amongst the top rogues.

Jexetta: She also proves that a rogue can manage without a sam & all that max gear.

Leyss: A great rogue to have on your team, she spots out the open people. Unlike many rogues nowadays.

Aze: Alike ctf, another insane kamikazee rogue that's just a joy to play with. Absolutely great at being one as well.

Bless:He's a crazy goofball of a rogue that's awesome to play with and is simply just. Bless lol.

Predator: He's a quiet guy, never really see em around, but when I play against him he gives me a rough time in the clash.

Zeus: He's a man I look at as the brains of the clash. He plans behind the lines & is a hard rogue to verse in any circumstance.

Can't think of any others

That's all in my personal opinion. For now, that's my input. More to come if more come to mind.
    You're quite the strategist yourself, Angel.

I miss the days when we used to clash against each other. Win or loss, it was always a challenge!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Yay another ego stroking thread. We've seen the identical one about 30 times in the last year. And guess what? It's the same names over and over.

Yes, we all know who the "top" end game pvp players are, just like we know who the players are with the biggest egos, the cheapest strategies, the biggest scams and the smallest man-parts. Yes, all those threads could be made, and they'd have some different names than this one, but none would surprise anyone. Why people insist on making these redundant, un-productive threads is beyond me.

By the way, many of the actual best end game players are not even in pvp, so the title of the thread is bogus.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    She didnt pvp at endgame
    That was TrueOrigines
    Not TrueOrigins.

And btw
    TrueOrigines did pvp at endgame, but in a very short moment only.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

@Gensin
    Trueorigins didn't Pvp, only kill farmed her dummy accounts.
    I think she did that because of how sick she has been in endgame atmosphere. Judging that she got banned because of the insecurities of some people.
    Har jag rätt?
    Its very disturbing to hear that coming from you since you and her compete for the rank in goblin event.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-15-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Yay another ego stroking thread. We've seen the identical one about 30 times in the last year. And guess what? It's the same names over and over.

Yes, we all know who the "top" end game pvp players are, just like we know who the players are with the biggest egos, the cheapest strategies, the biggest scams and the smallest man-parts. Yes, all those threads could be made, and they'd have some different names than this one, but none would surprise anyone. Why people insist on making these redundant, un-productive threads is beyond me.

By the way, many of the actual best end game players are not even in pvp, so the title of the thread is bogus.
    It may as well be an ego stroking thread, and I agree that it can get pretty annoying since a lot of it is for geared people or the popular bunch.

I did include people with barely any mythics in my list too like Nasty, tuma, jex, mayday, chichi and miracles. These guys are great in pvp whilst being undergeared, and that is because of skill.

So not all of these A-listers are the "cynical, egotastical scammers" you describe.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    It may as well be an ego stroking thread, and I agree that it can get pretty annoying since a lot of it is for geared people or the popular bunch.

I did include people with barely any mythics in my list too like Nasty, tuma, jex, mayday, chichi and miracles. These guys are great in pvp whilst being undergeared, and that is because of skill.

So not all of these A-listers are the "cynical, egotastical scammers" you describe.
    I will point out that I said the lists of egos and scammers would be somewhat different than this supposed "top player" list (if not totally)

The point is none would be productive or even surprising. Posting information we all know just to stroke egos and add drama is pointless.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha:1783357

I will point out that I said the lists of egos and scammers would be somewhat different than this supposed "top player" list (if not totally)

The point is none would be productive or even surprising. Posting information we all know just to stroke egos and add drama is pointless.
    Snap, I misinterpreted that first bit.

And yeah, it is just a big popularity contest which will eventually get locked due to flaming and whatnot. Either way though, it is nice to get recognition.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Tanks:

#1 Hazard
    #2 Scar
    #3 Bully
    #3 Theanarchy
    #3 Night
    #4 Centergy
    #5 Fire
    #6 Mrdanmei
    #7 Scotchtape
    #8 Redown
    #9 Hardek

I'll add more when I think of them. This is in order.
    Perfect. I was looking for scotch in this thread.