Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Change Capture the Flag - FFA or Just normal Kills Game 5-5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As I posted in the other thread, the solution to fix this issue is very easy:

1) when anyone on your team scores a flag, all team members get awarded +1 flag. This will encourage players to work as a team to score flags.

2) when you return your own teams flag, you get +1 flag. This will encourage players to try to kill the flagger on the opposing team before he scores.

These 2 changes will put an end to the free flagging and ensure that the game is played as intended.
    That would solve a majority of it but wont stop lb flaggers or dummy farmers who close rooms to free flag and dummy farm. If you added cooldown times between games or charged a pvp entry fee it would stop even more abuses.

One thing id like to see is guild or party automatically added to the same team in a new game like a reserved spot kind of thing. Its kinda annoying trying to get a team vs team battle with the current way you enter pvp.
    AL- Animatic,Animators,Ripcorp
    PL- Oameotat,Angrygrizz, Superdizzle
    BC- Animatic
    BD- Animatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

1) when anyone on your team scores a flag, all team members get awarded +1 flag. This will encourage players to work as a team to score flags.

2) when you return your own teams flag, you get +1 flag. This will encourage players to try to kill the flagger on the opposing team before he scores.

These 2 changes will put an end to the free flagging and ensure that the game is played as intended.
    Why all get awarded +1?? Who ever Flagged only he should get +1, as there will be players who may just stand or block or may use it to just farm flags for two or maybe 5 twinks at one Go. So doing nothing for that be awarded +1 flag seems pretty unfair to Me.

Finally yes why not do this make a Another Title in the Kdr for Ctf Saved that will be somthing New and interesting killing the flagger and saving ur Flags.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rotler View Post
    ICE how many Flags have you
    got Can I See??

I am a flagger and Belive Me it's ain't Easy.
    I was once just 200 flags now 12.2k flags which is all Shier HARD WORK and dedication to be on LEADERBOARD.

Let me ask You if 10 out of 8 are my Guildies Will they Kill Me or if You were in My place will your OWN Guildies Kill you.

I guess not. So in that case yes you do get Free Flags.

By Saying Remove flags from Ctf Sorry I Do not Buy that or Like that.

Also their ain't no rules that I have to kill the flagger or I have to kill the Opponent it's My wish. And Flagging is the only Thing you can not Cheat with.

Put the Topic as a Suggestion and not Making it discouraging for those who have Work Hard.

×Will edit if any Corrections to be Done×
    Rofl! I got 7k Flags on my other toon, 3.8k Flags on my rouge.

Sorry we also got guild rules not to join opposite them when you see a guild member inside.

we dont tolerate kill farmers and would love to kill all free flaggers and let them work hard for it.

Dont tell if its hard or easy. im telling you there is a lot of people who just want to flag. They will enter the CTF game and will chat saying ( FLAGING ONLY PLEASE DONT KILL ME ) This not ruin the whole game?

Good example of them are the JUST FLAG GUILD!

Yes your right there is no rules that you cant kill a flagger its your wish but when you kill a flagger most of the guilds and players will call you ganger and will hunt you.

For me i dont really mind i can defend my self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

OR maybe they need to finish the game before they get the flag scores.

Example if red team wins all members of red team get 5 Flags and Blue team wont get any flags at all.
    This way they need to do team work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Lets do a capture thr flag without flags looke logic <3

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums