Thread: Having myself some.. QWERTY*FUN*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Having myself some.. QWERTY*FUN*

Sso me and couple of friends decide to make a CPT game for fun.. all the sudden this Qwertyson joins and rushes our group while 2 people are 1v1ing and so 2 of us end up killing him.. all the sudden he starts calling us all noobs and p**ys this and that blah blah blah out of this...

I mean is it really necissary to join a group to PvP then begin the whining just because you die off the bat??...

I have never enjoyed killing anybody in PL as much as i did this guy.. and not only did I wash, lather, rinse... but i rinsed repeteadly

he eventually turned the script on somebody else as he could see wasnt getting far with me, he challenged them to 1v1 and they left... bahahah

hahaha, watch out for this character, all he does is run his mouth and makes no attempt whatsoever to enjoy playing the game with anybody...

Scumlisted.
    50 PureBird OLDGVETERAN / 50 WarBird OLDGGENERAL / 50 Pally OLDG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bahaha I just had to read the title to know I was going to LOVE this thread. Everytime I'm in a game with him, he'll call someone a noob so I started saying that he tells good jokes. It really gets him mad so tell him that if u see him
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Qwertyson is one cocky noob. I remember a while back, I sold him "lones build" since he wanted it so bad. I convinced him it had a ton of int in it, and like max lvl med, max restore, lvl 3 break, worst build ever. He believed us, and went to pvp and was like "wtf. Why am I dying? I have lones build"

It was hilarious. He's turned into one cocky jerk, and I removed him from my friends list. He thinks he's a top arch when he's just an inconsiderate noob. Ignore him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhurtz View Post
    Bahaha I just had to read the title to know I was going to LOVE this thread. Everytime I'm in a game with him, he'll call someone a noob so I started saying that he tells good jokes. It really gets him mad so tell him that if u see him
    haha after every time i killed him I would make a little comment, or a simple "hahaa... sad"

I could feel that he was close to just throwing his device across the room... Im so glad I didnt boot him.. it was so much more enjoyable the old fashion way =D
    50 PureBird OLDGVETERAN / 50 WarBird OLDGGENERAL / 50 Pally OLDG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

wakaflockaflame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Qwertyson is one cocky noob. I remember a while back, I sold him "lones build" since he wanted it so bad. I convinced him it had a ton of int in it, and like max lvl med, max restore, lvl 3 break, worst build ever. He believed us, and went to pvp and was like "wtf. Why am I dying? I have lones build"

It was hilarious. He's turned into one cocky jerk, and I removed him from my friends list. He thinks he's a top arch when he's just an inconsiderate noob. Ignore him.
    That is so... Evil! Truly mega evil! And funny!
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I'm not his biggest fan. I joined one of his PvP games to say hello to my friend quickly, they weren't even fighting, and I didn't intervene. I said hey to everyone there, but he booted me after saying "Dawn -.-" in-game. His friend told me that he booted me because he hated pallies. Simple as that. Previously, if we were in the same game, he would call me a "noob" etc. I was going to leave the game anyway because I was just saying hey to a friend.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I think Me, Imp, and Blade would have fun knockin him around XD
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.