Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Heads Up! The Current Leaderboard Season Comes to A Close Soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I don't get what's wrong in trying to own every spot in a timed run...it should be a competition not a buffet where players decide, chosing among their friends and guildies, who can go on LB and who no or a player getting angry with another cause he is trying to break his time.

Since this new season was announced out of the blue it is legitimate there should be and i am guessing it currently going on a final rush to get the seats....
    That is how it should be in a LB that works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

First of all, I am ok with new season coming soon. I didnt say the people who were on lb didnt deserve to be there. I was saying its not fair for me and my guys to be unable to run because of DCs. Those of you complaining know you will need to resort to arena for your banners if I have a chance to run the maps I want to, and THAT's why you are upset, and THAT is greedy.

Second, Im not part of the 'let me get on lb for a banner' club. I run timed because I think it is FUN. I have helped more people get 'plz 1 rec for banner' than you can count on 2 hands, 3 hands, 4 hands...and those SAME people, magically dont wanna help me, or become jerks to me, right after they get their banners. So dont call me selfish or greedy because I will list 20 people in this thread who I have helped, along with season and map.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Leaderboards

This is my Suggestion please read this Remiem

Dfensive of <The Council>
    PureTankBuildTwink [Lv38]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Says the one asking for an extension so he can get the rest of the records. I'm not a hater, but this is kind of silly.
    The extension for a stable server works both ways. The player could have more of their records knocked off while attempting to get a new one. Everyone would be able to use the extension.

Now...scaled maps...those may have an issue with fairness, what with the Mother's Day coronets. Unless new pets and combinations have been able to help wipe out all those times (I don't really look at the leaderboards much, so I don't know if any old Mother's Day records are still up).
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Out of topic but please make pets in alphabetical order in list (which we don't own), or in epic, legendary, mythic, arcane order....
    Nd plz it's time to make mythic or arcane weekend. ..(from normal locks)
    It's been a long time..
    Locks are 6k in ah..which is pathetic -_-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tabeer Amin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

[QUOTE=Tabeer Amin;1793771)
    Nd plz it's time to make mythic or arcane weekend. ..(from normal locks)
    It's been a long time..
    Locks are 6k in ah..which is pathetic -_-[/QUOTE] Sts doesn't tell you what the locks prices should be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I think All time Lb should stay the way it is now and a new part should come which will be seasonal LB.
    Lots of games have seasonal/weekly LBs.
    If we have seasonal lb, people doing best this season will be on respective seasonal record category.
    Rewards should be given on seasonal LB basis.
    I don't mean to offend anyone of you legends here. I won't be able to be in neither seasonal nor all time LB and i wont even try, but just giving my opinion as people will be encouraged to do good every season and will be rewarded on the performance on every season. All time records will be there for fame!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Nope
    K thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hi all. To my knowledge, the DC issues have been resolved since yesterdays update so that should help in giving you plenty of time to get your very best times before the season ends.

As for the complaints about the players on the overall leader boards, this is an ongoing discussion and we will certainly keep it in mind. We don't want to undermine the achievements of those who fought hard to get to the top of overall, but we do see the value in seasonal LBs as well. We will keep you up to date on any changes we intend to make to this system, but for this upcoming season (Season 7) we will keep things the same.

I know it's a bit of a change in the formula to reset LBs without being tied to a new expansion, but with the fact that the current season has been active for a few months now, and considering that the new changes to the arena may significantly impact run times, we considered this an opportune moment to start the next season.

Thanks for the feedback!
    You guys do a lot of things right with your games but as I've argued before in battle command your leader board ranking ideas are a joke. I hate to sound harsh in saying that but its hardly fair that players who amassed the majority of their leader board stats in previous seasons due to easier game play, gear availability (or lack there of to overall majority) , bugs, and any other exploitable differential should be able to continue to collect on that stat. Unless I'm mistaken aren't our worldwide sports events based on the best line up of the sports current season ? All I'm saying is that leader board competition should be for the current year with the current rules only. In U.S. football you don't see players holding record stats for touchdowns on a field that was half as big as current dimensions so why would you hang on to stats from a lesser game ? Best in season should mean best in season previous stats should only apply if every player new and old has a chance to participate at the same level. It's a very controversial topic but why not just have a previous leader board hall of fame and reset all stats every season from now on ? This would be fair to all the past leader board winners and the up coming players who are active.
    AL- Animatic,Animators,Ripcorp
    PL- Oameotat,Angrygrizz, Superdizzle
    BC- Animatic
    BD- Animatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I just have another question that has not been brought up with all the talk of timed runs and what not:

What is going to happen to all the old arena AP?

Are they going to still stand, or are the AP points for the old arena achievements going to be wiped and replaced with new achievements? I did not do the test server, but it seems to me that they may have to get rid of these old APs and their achievement points as new people may no longer be able to complete them in the same way in the new arena. This may be the real reason to reset the leaderboards as this will be a real game changer for the leaderboards. Just asking, because some people (imclding myself) have put in a serious amount of time and plat to get these APs for the old arena and would be pretty upset if the AP points for these old achievements got wiped...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Leaderboards
    This is my Suggestion please read this Remiem

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Do-promocodes
    And this thread by Gensin

Dfensive of <The Council>
    PureTankBuildTwink [Lv38]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't care about lb, but 5 months are enough time to break records. Instead wasting my time to complain and respond I would play and try to break the records I miss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Good point Serancha. It is definitely worth taking a look into. I'll mention it to the devs.

Also, for those speculating, this does not mean there is a new expansion. We just acknowledge that the new changes to the arena will change overall timing and what it takes to get to the top, so to be fair we are resetting the LB's for the arena release.
    Can you make all area or maps balance to all class.... like right now i can see most time run and elite map warrior is not needed.
    Its kinda sad its more rouge dominating all time run maps.

If you can raise the difficulty in all maps so that they will need a tank to run it lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

When can we expect the Planar update?
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I disagree with this and to push it on twinks is absored the top leaders for ctf are endgamers to erase all there hard work would probally make people quit game they worked hard for there spots and spent almost 2 years working on that anyone can get on lbs for timed runs its honestly not that hard if anything there should be two diffrent leader boards for pvp maybe like a ctf leader board for a single season but i dont think players that have been working hard to keep there leader spots should just have them taken away somehow keep the current leaderboard and also make a new one for a single season so noone gets screwed oit of there hard work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Something like a alltime leaderboard and a current one for the current season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Zzz can't wait for the new planar arena...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    I disagree with this and to push it on twinks is absored the top leaders for ctf are endgamers to erase all there hard work would probally make people quit game they worked hard for there spots and spent almost 2 years working on that anyone can get on lbs for timed runs its honestly not that hard if anything there should be two diffrent leader boards for pvp maybe like a ctf leader board for a single season but i dont think players that have been working hard to keep there leader spots should just have them taken away somehow keep the current leaderboard and also make a new one for a single season so noone gets screwed oit of there hard work
    Preach it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    First of all, I am ok with new season coming soon. I didnt say the people who were on lb didnt deserve to be there. I was saying its not fair for me and my guys to be unable to run because of DCs. Those of you complaining know you will need to resort to arena for your banners if I have a chance to run the maps I want to, and THAT's why you are upset, and THAT is greedy.

Second, Im not part of the 'let me get on lb for a banner' club. I run timed because I think it is FUN. I have helped more people get 'plz 1 rec for banner' than you can count on 2 hands, 3 hands, 4 hands...and those SAME people, magically dont wanna help me, or become jerks to me, right after they get their banners. So dont call me selfish or greedy because I will list 20 people in this thread who I have helped, along with season and map.
    Dude, you cannot blame STG for your lack of planning. There was plenty of time to run before and I've been able to run records without getting disconnected. The last I checked, the DC issues were fixed and you were running maps.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post

Sir I need banner pls .

Aze pls