Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Platinum on Sale in Pocket Legends This Weekend Only!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Platinum on Sale in Pocket Legends This Weekend Only!

Name:  PL-PlatSale.jpg
Views: 3205
Size:  47.4 KB

It's that time again! Now through Sunday, all platinum purchases are 40% off. Stock up now!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks Remiem you da best

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default a

Seriously every time my pay next week ffs!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Talk about perfect timing for me with platinum 40% off!
    My vacation ends today so at last l can start playing PL
    Gone stock up a LOT of plat now
    Thx Remiem!

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Will vanities and stuff come out later? I can't wait for vanities to come soon
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    lvl 77 Boooombear, lvl 75 Boombirdxx, lvl 75 Boooommage, lvl 60 Boooomrhino, lvl 35 Booomfox

sinfulbreeze

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdeathxx View Post
    Will vanities and stuff come out later? I can't wait for vanities to come soon
    Yea, I'm waitin on new vanities as well. please dont reuse old vanities like you did with the new l77 lustrous items, that was so upsetting. I want to see gorath armor, and rock shields, and new elite items, why are you depriving us sts, and also please do something about day 5 shield vanities. I have to say, a shield with an emote face on it is not enough motivation to keep up with the daily blessing, with the exception of 1.25 combos and 3x combos, it simply isnt enough. we hunger for new vanities and things to spend our money on to fill your wallets, oh please let us fill your wallets by spending money on awesome new vanities that define the awesomeness of your wonderful creation, please??

And bring back the big lucky hat 2014 for platinum purchase in the line of hats, i want it like a fat kid secretly wants to loose weight.
    Last edited by sinfulbreeze; 08-27-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: forgot to add this as well

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinfulbreeze View Post
    Yea, I'm waitin on new vanities as well. please dont reuse old vanities like you did with the new l77 lustrous items, that was so upsetting. I want to see gorath armor, and rock shields, and new elite items, why are you depriving us sts, and also please do something about day 5 shield vanities. I have to say, a shield with an emote face on it is not enough motivation to keep up with the daily blessing, with the exception of 1.25 combos and 3x combos, it simply isnt enough. we hunger for new vanities and things to spend our money on to fill your wallets, oh please let us fill your wallets by spending money on awesome new vanities that define the awesomeness of your wonderful creation, please??

And bring back the big lucky hat 2014 for platinum purchase in the line of hats, i want it like a fat kid secretly wants to loose weight.
    I sense much passion and deep love for PL

sinfulbreeze

Was I that obvious?? I try to be subtle in the beginning and things kinda fly off the handle as i begin to think sporadicly. Yea i guess i am a proud platinum buyer and dont mind dropping a few hundred dollars a month to play a fun game. I have two l77 characters at the moment, and I'm debating on creating a 3rd, but who knows, i just want to see some new platinum vanities............hint hint wink wink @ sts devs.