Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
Mother of god @_@....im soooooo sorry bud...i don't know what to say..how to say it, much less say something that could help. Hope you don't quit..and be like me, take it easy and enjoy the game for what it is and what you are able to do. I never set off to be the best/richest player but enough to enjoy the game..thats the deal with all sts games..now anything bought with in-game can always be earned again, even a nice nekro pet which i thought I would never set out to do (liked my KDR..and not spendin on tons of pots)...but I will once it arrives.

Scamms seems like a part of life even IRL..everyone wants the best from what you have...even me I have scammers offer me tons of stuff but everything outside the game XD..and I don't have much, but some great names..vanities and some gold.

Ive been spending my time on other games like dead trigger 2 and some emulators where everything in that game can be earned in an acceptable amount of time. AL does take LOTS of time to be the best, but you can never be the best in a never ending game...or be broke trying XD.

Hope to see you again soon. your fwiend <--ment to do that XD
it is bcoz of awesome people like you, that i got addicted to sts games -_-, and yes i agree with you! its a never ending game @_@ so its impossible to become the best! Ill try hard not to get too much into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vassw View Post
:'/
its about time vassi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveea View Post
Best of luck to you.
thanku

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
Aww u was the only ppl who left from the oooold sl times.. That rly hurts when somebody put the scam over the friendship.. Gl in ur rl life
yes scams are bad, but i rlly dont even care about that scam @_@ its the time that ive invested in these games that bothers me. hopefully ill get over this addiction very soon!

thx to all for the best wishes,