Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adios ( hopefully)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default adios ( hopefully)

started with pocket legends in 2011,i ended up in star legends. Was a successful merch there then suddenly the game died and i took a break at 51 cap @_@ one year after the launch of arcane legends.. one of my frnd told me about midas touch achievement on arcane legends. i was impressed by it and he challenged me to try to achieve it..

i downloaded arcane legends started playing and within 3 months i achieved it.. during this time i made two friends boz and maarkus @_@ both of them basically helped me learn this game.. then i made many frnds and and got hooked to the game.. i love gold and vanities @_@ till now i haven't bought a lunar pendant for my personal use.. whatever i bought i resold them asap to hoard more vanities..

i got into this game so much that it became an important part of life ( i know that sounds weird).. But as every good thing comes to an end.. i finally got scammed ( 3 years never scammed) which is probably the biggest scam you can ever imagine ( literally) by one of my most trusted friend i know since 3 year(he was one of my first frnd in pocket legends).

what i realised after scam? i basically wasted 10 months on nothing and i missed so much in real life!.. would u believe i played this game during exam so that i dont miss that amazing deal @_@

ill make a twink and just play this game as an arcade game.. no frnds no messages ( minimal interaction with other players) and try to play for 30 mins max per day.
    yes i will merch again, but nowhere close to what i did before..

hopefully after reading this some of you guys also realise where these mmo games are leading you to ( mmo's are super addictive). Am trying to put an end to this addiction @_@

i hope i quit this game permanently before its too late!

edit:

p.s excuse my grammar, i wrote all that in 5 mins.
    Last edited by Iliketolol; 08-22-2014 at 11:25 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Wow man... Its just shocking... I got no words.. Though we din talk much ik u r an awesome guy.. Got no words..
    All i can say is Good luck with your real life..

Retired.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yasshh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

also special thx to everyone in average joes, i have mad respect for every single one of you... these guys were always there for me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

:'/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Mother of god @_@....im soooooo sorry bud...i don't know what to say..how to say it, much less say something that could help. Hope you don't quit..and be like me, take it easy and enjoy the game for what it is and what you are able to do. I never set off to be the best/richest player but enough to enjoy the game..thats the deal with all sts games..now anything bought with in-game can always be earned again, even a nice nekro pet which i thought I would never set out to do (liked my KDR..and not spendin on tons of pots)...but I will once it arrives.

Scamms seems like a part of life even IRL..everyone wants the best from what you have...even me I have scammers offer me tons of stuff but everything outside the game XD..and I don't have much, but some great names..vanities and some gold.

Ive been spending my time on other games like dead trigger 2 and some emulators where everything in that game can be earned in an acceptable amount of time. AL does take LOTS of time to be the best, but you can never be the best in a never ending game...or be broke trying XD.

Hope to see you again soon. your fwiend <--ment to do that XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

8. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    started with pocket legends in 2011,i ended up in star legends. Was a successful merch there then suddenly the game died and i took a break at 51 cap @_@ one year after the launch of arcane legends.. one of my frnd told me about midas touch achievement on arcane legends. i was impressed by it and he challenged me to try to achieve it..

i downloaded arcane legends started playing and within 3 months i achieved it.. during this time i made two friends boz and maarkus @_@ both of them basically helped me learn this game.. then i made many frnds and and got hooked to the game.. i love gold and vanities @_@ till now i haven't bought a lunar pendant for my personal use.. whatever i bought i resold them asap to hoard more vanities..

i got into this game so much that it became an important part of life ( i know that sounds weird).. But as every good thing comes to an end.. i finally got scammed ( 3 years never scammed) which is probably the biggest scam you can ever imagine ( literally) by one of my most trusted friend i know since 3 year(he was one of my first frnd in pocket legends).

what i realised after scam? i basically wasted 10 months on nothing and i missed so much in real life!.. would u believe i played this game during exam so that i dont miss that amazing deal @_@

ill make a twink and just play this game as an arcade game.. no frnds no messages ( minimal interaction with other players) and try to play for 30 mins max per day.
    yes i will merch again, but nowhere close to what i did before..

hopefully after reading this some of you guys also realise where these mmo games are leading you to ( mmo's are super addictive). Am trying to put an end to this addiction @_@

i hope i quit this game permanently before its too late!

edit:

p.s excuse my grammar, i wrote all that in 5 mins.
    ;( I can't believe it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Best of luck to you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aveea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Ugh worst feeling ever have that happen. Really someone a friend for 3 years, I can't imagine how that hurts. You are a veteran sts player and I hope you stick around!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

.-. Dude, I lost everything I had in SL and got back up, this was a long time ago btw...it's possible to keep playing...I don't play nearly as much as I used to, I play like once every 2 weeks for an hour or less...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CAK Vader For This Useful Post:

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Sad to see another StG Veteran go. Much like everyone else, you will be missed.

Click THIS to see my Sig-Tutorials!
    AL (Retired): Theologically : Pacified: Crimple : Pegging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just LMAO :,/

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Aww u was the only ppl who left from the oooold sl times.. That rly hurts when somebody put the scam over the friendship.. Gl in ur rl life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Mother of god @_@....im soooooo sorry bud...i don't know what to say..how to say it, much less say something that could help. Hope you don't quit..and be like me, take it easy and enjoy the game for what it is and what you are able to do. I never set off to be the best/richest player but enough to enjoy the game..thats the deal with all sts games..now anything bought with in-game can always be earned again, even a nice nekro pet which i thought I would never set out to do (liked my KDR..and not spendin on tons of pots)...but I will once it arrives.

Scamms seems like a part of life even IRL..everyone wants the best from what you have...even me I have scammers offer me tons of stuff but everything outside the game XD..and I don't have much, but some great names..vanities and some gold.

Ive been spending my time on other games like dead trigger 2 and some emulators where everything in that game can be earned in an acceptable amount of time. AL does take LOTS of time to be the best, but you can never be the best in a never ending game...or be broke trying XD.

Hope to see you again soon. your fwiend <--ment to do that XD
    it is bcoz of awesome people like you, that i got addicted to sts games -_-, and yes i agree with you! its a never ending game @_@ so its impossible to become the best! Ill try hard not to get too much into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vassw View Post
    :'/
    its about time vassi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveea View Post
    Best of luck to you.
    thanku

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    Aww u was the only ppl who left from the oooold sl times.. That rly hurts when somebody put the scam over the friendship.. Gl in ur rl life
    yes scams are bad, but i rlly dont even care about that scam @_@ its the time that ive invested in these games that bothers me. hopefully ill get over this addiction very soon!

thx to all for the best wishes,

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Take care rag, u're one of the most loyal people I know.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Dont u have igns u can sell and make a comebak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Dont u have igns u can sell and make a comebak?
    gold is not a concern, i already have people ready to gift midas gold.. the time is what crackens me up..@_@ i need to focus in other things rather than a 50mb mobile game (an awesome game btw)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sorry to hear this .......But goodluck in real life

P.S NO QUITTING FOREVER !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I wish you all the best buddy

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    gold is not a concern, i already have people ready to gift midas gold.. the time is what crackens me up..@_@ i need to focus in other things rather than a 50mb mobile game (an awesome game btw)
    well this explains it..gl buddy with studies and future exams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Good luck bro