Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Note on the Rings from The Stashable L77 Pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    least its gold drain
    idk any easy solutiion to that though
    Still best solution prolly

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Still best solution prolly
    yah u deserve some thanks btw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tarlan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Just wanted to bring this up....

Players should also be able to craft their 2pc rings with their dragon rings. With the new cap, most players will be 77 and it would be unfair for 3pc players to have an extra ring equipped. This is a huge advantage in pvp/ctf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I have 0 rings. What's the big deal?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RATTANSINGHNAGRA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbance View Post
    Just a suggestion, Why not just delete all the 2pc and 3pc, those who have earned 2 or 3 elite vanities can make the 2pc or 3pc again from the fallen prince and those who got it from the lil gorath glitch, won't be able to get rings.
    Some people may have accidentally deleted old cap vanities, if they did this they might not be able to get them back? Idk just my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All of you need to stop crying over the fact of these people stashing the pet for the next best ring. Just cap to level 77 get a two piece ring and make the best of it. If you did not cap fast enough to use stash the pet and get a 2/3piece ring then oh well.. sorry.All of this drama is unnecessary. Now hate on me 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beezlewtf View Post
    All of you need to stop crying over the fact of these people stashing the pet for the next best ring. Just cap to level 77 get a two piece ring and make the best of it. If you did not cap fast enough to use stash the pet and get a 2/3piece ring then oh well.. sorry.All of this drama is unnecessary. Now hate on me ��
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beezlewtf View Post
    All of you need to stop crying over the fact of these people stashing the pet for the next best ring. Just cap to level 77 get a two piece ring and make the best of it. If you did not cap fast enough to use stash the pet and get a 2/3piece ring then oh well.. sorry.All of this drama is unnecessary. Now hate on me ��
    ok devs this guy probably stashed it , check his acc pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    ok devs this guy probably stashed it , check his acc pls
    Lmao I haven't capped yet. 😇

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Well cant they just let people who have capped at 76 get the elite ring rather than anyone (just a suggestion).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crashy View Post
    Just wanted to bring this up....

Players should also be able to craft their 2pc rings with their dragon rings. With the new cap, most players will be 77 and it would be unfair for 3pc players to have an extra ring equipped. This is a huge advantage in pvp/ctf.
    Yeh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hello everyone! As promised, I was able to look into the 2-piece ring issue and here is what I found...

Edited for Clarity:Since the 2-piece ring became available at level 61, we are only able to run a query to determine whether or not a player lower than level 61 has the ring when they should not. At this time, there is not a way for us to differentiate if a player level 61+ obtained the ring at the time of that cap or as part of the recent L77 pet glitch. Due to these limitations, the current plan is to allow the resulting 2-piece rings to stay in the players' inventories. There are no rings in existence on players lower than the required lvl 61.

Please feel free to comment here if you have any further questions or concerns.

then let others to have 2 pc on their toons too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Hello everyone! As promised, I was able to look into the 2-piece ring issue and here is what I found...

Edited for Clarity:Since the 2-piece ring became available at level 61, we are only able to run a query to determine whether or not a player lower than level 61 has the ring when they should not. At this time, there is not a way for us to differentiate if a player level 61+ obtained the ring at the time of that cap or as part of the recent L77 pet glitch. Due to these limitations, the current plan is to allow the resulting 2-piece rings to stay in the players' inventories. There are no rings in existence on players lower than the required lvl 61.

This is so absurd, I refuse to believe it's the last word spoken about this issue.
    Statted cap vanities in pvp had been a long-term subject and finally the ring system has been implemented to make it more fair for newer players. Now several pvp levels (61+) might be affected from the non-deserved pet glitch rings, not only 2pc, but 3pc+dragon rings as well.
    It is not only letting some people have a huge advantage in pvp, but also economically counterproductive since those players do not need to grind 300k xp on every toon. Let alone the general unfairness to those who capped paying the same money.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well said faliziaga, honestly i think that a solution would be making 2pc craftable with dragon rings as well. It would fix the unfairness of having 3pcs. It wont happen anyway, sts is already back on AL. Maybe in the future if they ever decide to release one more cap...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca Alessandro Bamba For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The amount of disappointment and lol's on this thread is way to high, congrats STG for messing up again.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    I've honestly have never seen anyone lower than 76 with a 2 or 3 piece ring.
    there are 4 L66 with 3pc as far as i know and loads of 71s with 3pc and 2 pc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

.... At this time, there is not a way for us to differentiate if a player level 61+ obtained the ring at the time of that cap or as part of the recent L77 pet glitch. Due to these limitations, the current plan is to allow the resulting 2-piece rings to stay in the players' inventories. There are no rings in existence on players lower than the required lvl 61.

First, thank you for investigating and dealing with this. For me, this is serious issue regarding fair play and whole ring reward system. I'm sure that it wouldn't be easy job to find abuse on l66+ toons. Nevertheless, I don't believe there is "no way to differentiate" legal owners from glitchers.

You have elite cap vanities as one evidence resources, elite titles as another. Someone mentioned people who accidentaly deleted some cap vanity. I'm asking this: How many of such a cases is there? Let's say there are few (deleted cap vanity and didnt ask support to restore...) Now tell me, how many of these few could belong in the group of l77 pet glitchers? I'd be surprised if there was single one instance...

That means, that all what is need to do is this: 2pc ring player - does he have 2 vanities or different titles (Killer elite + etternal elite) ? 3pc player - does he have 3 of them?

What you have done so far is cool, but how many glitchers were actually affected? Only old toons with CoP being <=l61 could have been.

I also believe that some honourable players who exploited the glitch could report themselves voluntarily. Personally, If I were the fast capper and If I knew I could stash pet, Id do that too. They couldn't be sure that it was some unfair move. Big thanks and respect to anyone who would do that.

Broadcastle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
    First, thank you for investigating and dealing with this. For me, this is serious issue regarding fair play and whole ring reward system. I'm sure that it wouldn't be easy job to find abuse on l66+ toons. Nevertheless, I don't believe there is "no way to differentiate" legal owners from glitchers.

You have elite cap vanities as one evidence resources, elite titles as another. Someone mentioned people who accidentaly deleted some cap vanity. I'm asking this: How many of such a cases is there? Let's say there are few (deleted cap vanity and didnt ask support to restore...) Now tell me, how many of these few could belong in the group of l77 pet glitchers? I'd be surprised if there was single one instance...

That means, that all what is need to do is this: 2pc ring player - does he have 2 vanities or different titles (Killer elite + etternal elite) ? 3pc player - does he have 3 of them?

What you have done so far is cool, but how many glitchers were actually affected? Only old toons with CoP being <=l61 could have been.

I also believe that some honourable players who exploited the glitch could report themselves voluntarily. Personally, If I were the fast capper and If I knew I could stash pet, Id do that too. They couldn't be sure that it was some unfair move. Big thanks and respect to anyone who would do that.

Broadcastle
    I did the glitch on my fox and rhino and deleted the rings a few days after wish I didn't now lol but least I did the right thing

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

One ring to rule them all?

I think STG are actually the dark forces of Mordor.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    One ring to rule them all?

I think STG are actually the dark forces of Mordor.
    Who always come with best joke afterall?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post: