Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ertenyblade View Post
    Can u give me Pve build for lv 46 bruh? thx
    Use what you want for that. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Good stuff Parth... I'd like to hear your feelings now with L56 cap and PvE.
    L56 is nice with the masteries in place, it calls for variation of builds. The PvE maps for the elite content are well designed too. However, there's nothing of value to farm for them which makes me question running them in the first place. So, I hope that developers can reward those areas with rare, sustainable, and useful loot. After all, players want to run these maps but not at a loss of gold!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks thats help me very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

How to make a pure PvE skill for lv 56 rogue?plz reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Zeus can you tell me What pvp build you use for Lvl 56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Zeus, for SSS you wrote: ...damage is dispersed as an AOE and can hit 11+ targets with the SSS mastery maxed.

I don't have any points in SSS mastery and the description only says it increases the AOE range by 0.25. Does it really increase the number of targets as well?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e5c4p3artist View Post
    Zeus, for SSS you wrote: ...damage is dispersed as an AOE and can hit 11+ targets with the SSS mastery maxed.

I don't have any points in SSS mastery and the description only says it increases the AOE range by 0.25. Does it really increase the number of targets as well?
    the first mastery point increases are
    second mastery point increase enemys

here use this
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ion-per-Level&

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeeep For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i thought this was very helpful. i copied your exact build for pve and was happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you very much for taking the time in creating this useful guide but I wish that you also gave a recommendation for armor and helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Rename thread to 'Rogue's R.I.Ps and bricks'

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello all,

Personally, I think this is long overdue. With the skill display being inaccurate, giving away the knowledge that I know about rogues seems to be the appropriate thing to do.

Rogue Skills:

Aimed Shot:
    The second hit of Aimed Shot will always hit harder than the first due to the 10% increased damage upgrade. Therefore, I recommend that every user of this skill spec 5/5 in this. Additionally, each time you fire this skill, you boost your crit by 10% for 5 seconds. This buff stacks, so you can stack it 2-3 times which equals around 20-30% critical boost. You can also fire Aimed Shot as a way to see if it is okay to pierce forward to speed up movement If the arrow flies forward, generally it is okay to pierce. However, on some occasions it will not be. This is due to the 14mm range of Aimed Shot and 16mm range of Shadow Piercer. Use common sense to differentiate in these occasions.

Noxious Bolt:
    Noxious Bolt is quite a tricky skill with many applications. If you charge the arrow, you are rewarded with an AOE DOT that stacks but does not crit. This is best utilized with the AOE upgrade located in the skill tab. For PvP users, it is recommended to only have 1/5 Noxious Bolt in their build mainly because it reduces poison damage therefore making it far less deadly against curse users.
    - Will kill you against Curse users, refrain from using unless spec'd 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    - Will help keep Juggernaut users alive so long as Juggernaut is active. The low poison damage acts as a trigger on Juggernaut to self heal. Refrain from using when Juggernaut is active.

Razor Shield:
    This shield will grant you stun immunity from even the most gruesome of stuns: terrify & panic. You must charge Razor Shield to be granted stun immunity. All in all, a very useful skill in the rogue's arsenal.

Medic Packs
    These packs will always heal 25-30% of your health depending on the upgrades and where you are playing (PvE or PvP). In PvP, they are a rogue's bread and butter. Since the packs stay around for about 30-35 seconds, it is recommended that a rogue drops them when entering combat to start the cool-down of the skill & then absorbing them (by running over them) when needed. This should provide you time to instantly re-pack when you run out of 3 packs (depending on the situation).

Shadow Storm Shot
    Since the recent auto target fix and mastery, this skill is quite useful. With all the upgrades, the skill barely hits higher than a charged auto attack. However, damage is dispersed as an AOE and can hit 11+ targets with the SSS mastery maxed. It has the longest cool down of any rogue arrow.

Traps
    Very useful in PvE to snare mobs, cause insane bleed damage, and ignore cool down of skill. Additionally, it has a low mana cost while dishing out serious bleed damage to mobs. If used properly, it can be an effective crowd control as well as damage dealer. Practice with this skill to make for efficient run times.

It is not very useful in PvP, but one can activate his/her own traps by running over them in a PvP environment.*

*= This does not apply for PvE

Shadow Veil
    This skill is useful both in PvP and PvE. On top of granting a party 20% armor, which is the highest armor boost of any skill, it will boost the entire party's damage and reduce the enemy's damage & hit percent by a considerable amount when standing inside the veil. Therefore, this makes for a great team skill in PvE/PvP and 1v1 skill. However, keep in mind that hit percent debuffs are useless in a PvP environment.

Shadow Piercer
    This skill is the longest range skill a rogue utilizes & can help a rogue cover great lengths of distance across a map. However, it comes at a cost - mana. Additionally, this skill is bugged in PvE so it can hit almost as high as an aimed shot, partly which makes a rogue so overpowered. Upgrades on this skill are a waste for the most part, except for the health regen. Do not bother with the armor reduction chance upgrade because your aimed shot already debuffs an opponent's armor & debuffs do not stack - only the highest debuff applies.

Rogue Arcane Weapons: [L46]:

Mythic Rogue Weapons [L46]:

Weapon Preference:

PvP:
    • Rogue's Damage % boosts do not work in CTF due to a damage percent nerf to rogues in CTF.
    • Only the highest percent buff applies.
    • Speed boosts are reduced to 0% once speed debuffed.
    • Only the highest percent debuff applies.
    • Debuffs override buffs, hence the glitch where rogue's damage % boosts do not work in CTF (including damage % pets)

Since PvE Builds can vary on which map you are running. This is the one that I use:

PvE Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 5/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 1/5 Shadow Piercer (No Upgrades)
    • 5/5 Shadow Storm Shot
    • 5/5 Dex, Int, Crit, Damage
    • 10/10 Nox Mastery
    • 9/10 SSS Mastery

Enjoy!
    for pve elite
    tindirin-underhul

what skills do u use
    currently i choose aimed (5) nox (5) razor (5) pierce (4) and use sss (5) for weaker maps
    nox mastery (10) and nth else
    i wanna ask y u say sss is powerful with 10mastery in it, because is doesnt hit much and i assume isnt helpful in pve elite due to large dmg, wouldnt nox charged upgrade be more helpful? cause of poison, not to mention u usually dont find 11mobs in elite, usually 3-6enemies

i hear razor isnt helpful although i find it proc arc dragon blades more (not sure if it does though) more tick=faster proc?

lastly i wanna ask what passives u reccomend, we all know str int and dex
    what which are the others? and y u choose em? and how they help us. having 500%bonus dmg.

hopes for ur reply as soon as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sandeeep, he answered most of your questions in the exact post you quoted >.>

I've got a question that hasn't been answered yet here. How do the level 46 weapons mentioned (Glint Bow and Dragon blades) compare to the 56 Arcanes? My rogue is currently level 51 and I mostly copied your build, although currently the even SSS mastery points provide the dual benefits so I have 10/10 in that. Kicking butt with a cheap Glint bow just 400k, but I'm looking ahead to what I'll want to save up for as far as current best weapons for elites.

Also, would your build change if you are using daggers or not? Or do you run with the same build and just switch weapons (daggers for mob packs, bow for boss I assume)? Thing is, I like the Glint bow's bombs for mobs too, not just bosses. But would I do significantly more DPS on mobs switching to daggers?

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Thank you for this guide I learnt a lot and gonna try using ur build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    Sandeeep, he answered most of your questions in the exact post you quoted >.>

I've got a question that hasn't been answered yet here. How do the level 46 weapons mentioned (Glint Bow and Dragon blades) compare to the 56 Arcanes? My rogue is currently level 51 and I mostly copied your build, although currently the even SSS mastery points provide the dual benefits so I have 10/10 in that. Kicking butt with a cheap Glint bow just 400k, but I'm looking ahead to what I'll want to save up for as far as current best weapons for elites.

Also, would your build change if you are using daggers or not? Or do you run with the same build and just switch weapons (daggers for mob packs, bow for boss I assume)? Thing is, I like the Glint bow's bombs for mobs too, not just bosses. But would I do significantly more DPS on mobs switching to daggers?

Thank you.
    I believe I answered this in another thread, correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes you did. I guess there are just a few of reasons why I'm still loving Glint Bow, and not feeling like switching to daggers.

1) I like bows better in general because of their range and auto-targetting.

2) I really like the Glint Bow, and using it with your build yields both very high single target and AoE ranged potential. At least it seems like high DPS to me.

3) I'm not seeing how close-ranged combat, even with a stunning proc, would increase my survivability, without also taking Razor Shield or something. Staying at range, I don't feel overly squishy. Maybe with certain mob packs I can see close-ranged stunning being more survivable, especially against mobs with long-range abilities. But then with bosses, who are immune to stun, I feel like I'd rather stay away from their deadliest moves and be able to avoid red zones without sacrificing DPS, no? The only exceptions I can think of are Hugal, or bosses with lots of stunnable adds but who aren't that deadly close-up.

4) I'm just not seeing how the build you originally posted would synergize as well with daggers. You invest into making charged Nox and charged SSS abilities that spread damage between the greatest possible number of targets. I like how that works with a bow. My typical rotation when there are lots of mobs is charged Nox, charged SSS, charged Nox, regular Aimed, and spam autoattacks inbetween. You were suggesting to spend more time autoattacking and not charge skills if I get Dragon blades. But then your original build would have lots of wasted points, especially in maximizing charged Nox, no?

Wouldn't it maybe be better, if I tried out Dragon blades, to replace SSS with either Razor Shield, traps, or Shadow Veil? I'd think uncharged Aimed and Nox would still be good especially for maximizing single-target DPS though...

In any case, if I haven't thanked you yet for your original post, I want to say how much I learned and enjoy your build with the Glint Bow for now, so thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes you did. I guess there are just a few of reasons why I'm still loving Glint Bow, and not feeling like switching to daggers.

1) I like bows better in general because of their range and auto-targetting.

2) I really like the Glint Bow, and using it with your build yields both very high single target and AoE ranged potential. At least it seems like high DPS to me.

3) I'm not seeing how close-ranged combat, even with a stunning proc, would increase my survivability, without also taking Razor Shield or something. Staying at range, I don't feel overly squishy. Maybe with certain mob packs I can see close-ranged stunning being more survivable, especially against mobs with long-range abilities. But then with bosses, who are immune to stun, I feel like I'd rather stay away from their deadliest moves and be able to avoid red zones without sacrificing DPS, no? The only exceptions I can think of are Hugal, or bosses with lots of stunnable adds but who aren't that deadly close-up.

4) I'm just not seeing how the build you originally posted would synergize as well with daggers. You invest into making charged Nox and charged SSS abilities that spread damage between the greatest possible number of targets. I like how that works with a bow. My typical rotation when there are lots of mobs is charged Nox, charged SSS, charged Nox, regular Aimed, and spam autoattacks inbetween. You were suggesting to spend more time autoattacking and not charge skills if I get Dragon blades. But then your original build would have lots of wasted points, especially in maximizing charged Nox, no?

Wouldn't it maybe be better, if I tried out Dragon blades, to replace SSS with either Razor Shield, traps, or Shadow Veil? I'd think uncharged Aimed and Nox would still be good especially for maximizing single-target DPS though...

In any case, if I haven't thanked you yet for your original post, I want to say how much I learned and enjoy your build with the Glint Bow for now, so thank you.
    Sorry, should have clarified. You use razor with daggers, and it makes up for it because razor helps proc the dragonbite daggers.

However, as long as you're enjoying your current build then there's no reason to change it! Perhaps, there's something you found useful that I did not.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well, it is actually your build, so I'm guessing you found it useful at one point lol. As of 04/10/2016 apparently.

There is one minor tweak I made, which is 10/10 instead of 9/10 in SSS mastery, and I took a point out of the Crit passive to get that. Maybe masteries were changed and maybe the odd numbers used to give you the dual benefits, but currently it's the even numbers that increase both range and max targets.

I have been using it with the cheapest Glint Bow I could find in auction, because it's what I could afford, and because I wasn't sure if/when I was going to upgrade to a different weapon altogether. I have mostly been leveling slowly while farming km3, and I can say that build is definitely OP for km3 haha, of course most builds probably are OP for km3 :P.

It had been a while since I'd gone into any maps where I could actually die without trying to, but recently I did the Glintstone maps and Underhul again. Especially in Underhul, I did feel some definite room for improvement, in both damage and survivability. I think there are more/deadlier ranged mobs than there were in previous expansions, and more that have unique effects like that hp/mana drain curse. I've been buying stuff for my warrior and sorc recently, but I can see myself saving up for Dragon blades now and changing my build...

Which leads me to ask, do you plan to update your original post, or maybe keep that build as a good leveling/farming build best used with Glint Bow, but make another build more focused on daggers, with Razor Shield instead of SSS for instance? If not, could you just briefly say which skills you would use with Dragon blades?

I am thinking Shadow Piercer with health restore and rising death upgrades, Razor Shield, either Aimed or Nox, and either traps or Shadow Veil. I've tried daggers using 3 damage skills in rotation (Aimed, Nox, Shadow Piercer), and even with uncharged skills this only left me with at most one autoattack per rotation. Between Aimed and Nox, which would you take and which would you leave? And then would you take traps or Shadow Veil as your fourth skill?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Nobear; 08-15-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Well, it is actually your build, so I'm guessing you found it useful at one point lol. As of 04/10/2016 apparently.

There is one minor tweak I made, which is 10/10 instead of 9/10 in SSS mastery, and I took a point out of the Crit passive to get that. Maybe masteries were changed and maybe the odd numbers used to give you the dual benefits, but currently it's the even numbers that increase both range and max targets.

I have been using it with the cheapest Glint Bow I could find in auction, because it's what I could afford, and because I wasn't sure if/when I was going to upgrade to a different weapon altogether. I have mostly been leveling slowly while farming km3, and I can say that build is definitely OP for km3 haha, of course most builds probably are OP for km3 :P.

It had been a while since I'd gone into any maps where I could actually die without trying to, but recently I did the Glintstone maps and Underhul again. Especially in Underhul, I did feel some definite room for improvement, in both damage and survivability. I think there are more/deadlier ranged mobs than there were in previous expansions, and more that have unique effects like that hp/mana drain curse. I've been buying stuff for my warrior and sorc recently, but I can see myself saving up for Dragon blades now and changing my build...

Which leads me to ask, do you plan to update your original post, or maybe keep that build as a good leveling/farming build best used with Glint Bow, but make another build more focused on daggers, with Razor Shield instead of SSS for instance? If not, could you just briefly say which skills you would use with Dragon blades?

I am thinking Shadow Piercer with health restore and rising death upgrades, Razor Shield, either Aimed or Nox, and either traps or Shadow Veil. I've tried daggers using 3 damage skills in rotation (Aimed, Nox, Shadow Piercer), and even with uncharged skills this only left me with at most one autoattack per rotation. Between Aimed and Nox, which would you take and which would you leave? And then would you take traps or Shadow Veil as your fourth skill?

Thank you!
    Use razor with daggers, auto between aim and Nox and after SP.

Yes, I plan on updating the guide later. It's more of a guide for skills though rather than a guide for farming. I may just remove that section all together.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank You !! Helped me a lot ...clearing now only for masteries whats usefull nox bolt full or? If u can help a bit on that one have 10 skill points free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Zeus, can u post build for pvp rogue lv61 build?
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Useful advice thanks! I'm trying the build for pve and experimenting by replacing nox with traps, sound crazy but I'm liking it!