Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue's Tips & Tricks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Hi Zeus!

Since the release of Breeze's onslaugth on PVP I've been thinking about how to counter it specially on 1v1 situation. Comes to mind is the Razor Shield, I haven't have the time to test it yet so I wanted to know if I can be immuned to freeze while razor is active and I was targeted by Breeze's AA?

Thanks for the info
    Yes, but since the razor duration is so short, most smart breeze users just wait until razor wears off.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I decided to stick with elon bow is frost bow in any ways better then elon besides the small state increase? Also could you give good details wbout best fighting style agenst a op war?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    I decided to stick with elon bow is frost bow in any ways better then elon besides the small state increase? Also could you give good details wbout best fighting style agenst a op war?
    Yes but it's easier for me to show you them rather than explain. What are your playing times?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

ok sorry next time ill bring a op war willing to help practice also i do well in tdm but for some reason ctf i get farmed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

whats razor shield if i can ask??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    whats razor shield if i can ask??
    I don't know. Try reading the guide...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hi all does passive dex/str/int stack with dex/str/int from pets? I've read a few threads and gather that damage doesn't stack, and that speed and luck don't over a certain threshold, but I'm unsure about stats. Any answers much appreciated!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    Hi all does passive dex/str/int stack with dex/str/int from pets? I've read a few threads and gather that damage doesn't stack, and that speed and luck don't over a certain threshold, but I'm unsure about stats. Any answers much appreciated!
    Stats do stack
    The damage/armor/speed don't stack due to the percent (%) modification system of the game. It means that only the highest % will be acknowledge.
    So anything that doesn't do a % increase will stack.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Awesome thank you for that. Gotta say everyone is so friendly and helpful round here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

So anything that doesn't do a % increase will stack.
    There are exceptions. Crit % stacks in all cases, for example.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    There are exceptions. Crit % stacks in all cases, for example.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wow very good guilde

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i know the build for pvp for my rogue xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are they things you would change in your build if you played a dagger rouge? Also do u use 100% Dex for your base? Or do u get points in str and int?
    Last edited by goodjuice; 01-12-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hadley View Post
    Are they things you would change in your build if you played a dagger rouge? Also do u use 100% Dex for your base? Or do u get points in str and int?
    I don't change my skill build when I go dagger rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Guys, does sts fixed razor shield stun immunity duration? Cause I can't find this bug in Madnex bug list anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlis View Post
    Guys, does sts fixed razor shield stun immunity duration? Cause I can't find this bug in Madnex bug list anymore
    What are you talking about? Its still there, on the spoiler below the picture of Sean Bean from the Game of Thrones.

Here look at this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

1. All bosses (and especially slow Troll-type ones like Krunch, Maneater and Tribal Abomination) have a tendency to display incorrectly directed red zones due to the fact that the attack animation doesn't always "lock" to the original place where the hit actually lands -- the result of the boss being hit right after the red zone attack is initiated; the animation shows the boss turning around to face the one who dealt the last shot but the actual red-zone hit remains locked at the original location.
    2. Arachna's coocoons will stay as indestructible targettable objects if destroyed while under the effect of a Damage over Time skill (eg. Noxious Bolt, Frost Bolt, Fireball) - preventing the party from aiming and damaging the boss.
    3. The large green troll-mobs in Tindirin have had their circular red warning zone before their AoE panic attack removed since the update that adjusted red zones to better compensate for lag.
    4. Arachna's web attack has almost double the range that the red zone shows in a straight line ahead from boss - note that instead of the spreading web making contact (like another spider-boss, Mother's similar attack), this time it's the single web-projectile is what actually hits the player in longer distances.
    5. After killing a boss in Arena in the exploding mushrooms environment, if there were more than four(4) mushrooms spawned, not all of them will disappear afterwards.
    6. There's a delay in all on-screen timers which do not correspond to the actual countdowns on boss fights in Arena.
    7. The Arcane Ability of both Misty and Ironbite also reset the timer for stun immunity.
    8. Any Archon Ring with an armor bonus gives 94-98 extra armor regardless the actual armor display figure of the one who equips it - that's closer to a 5% armor boost (with 2000 armor) that appears to stack with 5% of Durable's 5% (armor passive)!
    9. Elite Rendtail will not attack with rocks falling if no one approaches closer than 7m which allows the party to safely shoot him down from 9m with zero resistence - contradicting the normal version's rock throw which occurs no matter where you're standing in boss area.
    10. In the Elite Rockhorn Summit map and more specifically at the locations of the three minibosses, the HP/damage of the possible miniboss spawns are almost normal difficulty.
    11. Using a pet's Arcane Ability which includes stun/panic/terrify shows no reaction on certain bosses (Ursoth, Herond, Arachna, etc.) even though they are stunned/panicked/terrified, leading players to believe these bosses are immune to them.
    12. The shield on the Ashral/Wraith Heart boss doesn't drop sometimes.
    13. A large number of weapons and armors have stats that don't scale, making those miniscule stats useless in end game and overpowered in lower than L10.
    14. All weapons purchased through store crates and a large number of other epics have the same damage on both charged and uncharged normal attack.
    15. Certain NPC's can be affected by Entangling Traps(Rogue's skill) and Windmill (Warrior's skill).
    16. All amulets appear untradable below L5.
    17. Using a fire-oriented gun, club or bow combined with certain pet AoE passives often results in mobs or bosses immobilized and frozen at zero HP.
    18. Arachna's coocoons reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L41.
    19. In Elite Rendtail boss, breaking the eggs awards EXP; something that doesn't happen in normal Rendtail - all eggs break when the boss is hit and reset by walking outside the area.
    20. At the last sub-quest of upgrading your mythic armor, killing Inan'hesh while he's not enraged now incorrectly completes the quest.
    21. On Elite Undim Fields, sometimes there are more than a single elite boss (Captain Kromm) spawns.
    22. Orange crab mobs keep spawning indefinitely while killing Bloodhammer on Skull Cove - in addition, they also spawn in a much faster rate at Lost Cove map found when exploring from Dragon's Jewel while killing Butterclaw boss and even after boss is dead.
    23. If you stash your Upgraded Mythic Armor set and unstash it using any toon of the same account, that toon earns the achievement "Aquired Restored Heroes Armor" and gains the title: "The Hero Of Legend".
    24. While running in Hauntlet, the green poison pools that are left behind from the comet-type mob spawns have a really prolonged lifespan beyond normal and are also targettable.
    25. Activating a skill that creates an invulnerability shield (eg. Arcane Shield, Horn of Renew) while you're under the 15 second invulnerability buff that costs 5 platinum results in both invulnerability effects being terminated when the skill-shield drops, even if the 15secs were far from over - visual effect from the 15-second platinum invulnerability shield remains but its effectiveness is lost.
    26. Hitting a near-dead mob with a charged shot from any Tindirin fiery bow (eg. Jungle Hunter/Expedition Bow/Raiding Bow) of the last expansion will incorrectly show the animation as if it had been frozen and then blow up to icy bits.
    27. All of the special procedures have unreasonably low static damage over time throughout the levels, unmatching the mobs HP at endgame - eg. exploding arrow on expedition bow, toxin spread on goblin weapons, claymore's fire proc; damage over time doesn't scale.
    28. Circular-flashing red zone warnings continue looping for an abnormally large time (eg. after boss's rock throw attack in Jagged Trail, Tindirin).
    29. Dying in Hauntlet -- after crossing the finishing line and receiving your hauntlet token -- enables the player to get one more for free by respawning - party size affects the maximum number of extra tokens.
    30. When liquidating items in your inventory, the statistical display does not accurately refresh to reflect the actual item that is highlighted and about to be deleted/equipped.
    31. If you're hit by any of the new Ursoth's event boss slowdown attacks, the purple smoke effect will stay on your character until you leave the area - the visual effect probably lingers longer than intended.
    32. Certain NPC's are targettable at the basement of Stronghold town, Nordr.
    33. The Beastmaster at the far end ahead of Stronghold, Nordr, incorrectly posseses a yellow exclamation mark that normally shows an available quest - in reality it's just a questline dead end.
    34. Certain map outlines include spots that still allow players to walk outside intended boundaries (eg. The Dead City, Skull Cove, Mountain Spyr, Windmoore Tavern, Paradise Pier).
    35. Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar or mouse click if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall.
    36. When initiating conversation with the Beastmaster in Paradise Pier and Expedition Camp, you hear an eagle cry even though there are zero pets around.
    37. Message bubble doesn't stop above player's character when inspecting the Alchemist in Kelys - on the left of auction house.
    38. Arachna's attacking animation will often continue looping after death if killed while she's charging her short-range bite attack.
    39. The bleeding animation after being hit appears to always set off even if the attack is dodged.
    40. Certain incomplete textures are visible (eg. Zario's Elixir Shop in Expedition Camp, the unidentifiable green vegetables on the food stands in Expedition Camp, certain pylons in Tower of Mardrom, etc.).
    41. Incorrect spelling in map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

1. In Social Options, "Invite All to Party on HUD" appears to re-enable itself randomly AND it prompts you to create party even if unchecked when you break off a party.
    2. There is no exclamation mark or notification pop-up in the post-login screen for the Daily Story quest being ready.
    3. When you're doing the mythic armor upgrade subquest that requires you to kill shadowmancers to get their essence, each time you get one the wrong message appears ("Your elixir has worn off.").
    4. Often, you will find that joining a party member or trading with someone in the same area is impossible through the pop-up menu when you click on their names but you can trade with them through inspecting them and join them through Social tab - this pertains cases where joining and trading should be allowed, there are no restrictions bypassed with this or anything.
    5. On Chrome, click-spamming normal attacks & 1-3 skills together often results in the third skill "locked" at charge, not allowing any other action.
    6. For various Android keyboards, the message you are typing is not there - it still sends, just not visible. For some this happens only after exiting app and returning (without client reset).
    7. In Alerts, "Upgrade Items" is broken as it considers an item better even if any of the stats is higher than the one equipped - eg. it can prompt a warrrior to "upgrade" to an item with half the STR but one more INT point, comparing to the one currently equipped - formula needs to be revised.
    8. Enabling the Sound option when it's off either freezes/crashes/doesn't work - mainly on Chrome, requires refresh to work.
    9. Tapping the back button or ESC key while something is loading in-game makes access to any menu a never-ending loading screen - eg. inspecting another player, trying to access inventory/skills/etc.
    10. [Moneybags] title doesn't show as an available title for anyone who already had 100k cash AP before the update that added the new gold AP titles.
    11. If you click on the "X of your friends is online" Alert from the box on the top right corner and that friend goes offline or changes area shortly afterwards, the pop-up box that was brought up disappears from your screen instantly BUT, the next time any other friend logs in, the huge pop-up box is brought up again covering your screen without pressing anything - can be frustrating and confusing.
    12. Trying to return at the previous map while in The Dead City incorrectly prompts you to return to The Wilds instead of Dead City Outskirts.
    13. When first starting a new character and you are prompted to check the Platinum Store as a task, it shows an outdated platinum to gold conversion rate - option of 25 platinum for 7500 gold.
    14. The daily quest "Black Hearts" that you get from Kraag's Blacksmith does not include [Daily] in its title.
    15. Writing a sentence without spaces that covers the maximum character limit appears to mess up the color codes.

1. Killing the Frost Fiend inside any Story quest instance results in no tokens dropped (Frozen Frontlines Winter Event).
    2. Dying and respawning at the start of the Winter Event map when facing the three frozen warriors as boss causes them to spawn again but this time killing them doesn't yield points nor loot (Frozen Frontlines Winter Event).
    3. The count of the Halloween event bosses killed in the top of the screen is inaccurate since it counts a boss kill only if you were the one to deliver the finishing blow (Halloween Event).

1. Lack of periods in multiple Arcane Ability descriptions in Stable (PM if list needed).
    2. When a pet levels up, sometimes 3-5 red flashes follow as if you're taking damage - in addition, if you were typing something it deletes itself and the chatbox gets glitched.
    3. Orion pet's Arcane Ability incorrectly applies terrify at a rate similar to Slag's - no such thing is mentioned on the description.
    4. The fix on Shadowlurk Arcane Ability is partially incomplete as the debuff pop-up icons still include the red armor debuff one - simple display issue.

1. Pet damage buffs are not applied in both CTF and TDM for rogues, a huge issue that is caused by the 10% damage debuff scalar functioning incorrectly (this also applies to any other type of damage boost like passive damage or shadow veil damage boost).
    2. Trulle's downward smash attack in TDM no longer deals damage, even if standing right beneath him.

1. Sorcerer's Frost Bolt skill appears to have its first upgrade that gives a 20% chance to freeze surrounding enemies activated on a very short range for 100% by default - something that severely decreases the usefullness of the said upgrade.
    2. Sorcerer's Lifegiver third upgrade that adds healing over time incorrectly draws aggro of all enemies nearby.
    3. Misspelled/non-capitalized name of L41 staff, Tindirin campaign's drop - "intellects Staff of Assault".

1. When a warrior activates a skill that has taunt (eg. Horn of Renew), it appears to be effective in a much larger area than the one mentioned in skill description.
    2. Horn of Renew grabs aggro if used uncharged too (with the upgrade for aggro on charge).
    3. The Winter Wonderland set for warriors is spelled without the space between --"WinterWonderland"-- while the sorcerer and rogue ones are spelled normally.

1. Rogue's Noxious Bolt skill will deal 15-20% less instead of more damage in several occasions in PvE when the fourth upgrade (Serrated Arrow) is activated.
    2. Razor Shield's movement-impairing effects immunity upgrade gets nullified (after working once) if you unlock the extra three-second one!
    3. The Rogue's upgraded Mythic body armor is lacking the lightings effect around the body piece - they only show around the helmet.
    4. Using Shadow Pierce skill while being just a bit outside the 16m range from your target results in your character dashing into the said target but no damage is dealt.
    5. Quickly double tapping either Rogue's Noxious Bolt or Aimed shot will automatically fire off the skill once again right after the cooldown of the first shot, disrupting any other attack you are charging.

Click on the spoiler below the picture. A list of glitches will come, click on the Rogue's glitches then read it there.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-14-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What are you talking about? Its still there, on the spoiler below the picture of Sean Bean from the Game of Thrones.

Here look at this:
    Click on the spoiler below the picture. A list of glitches will come, click on the Rogue's glitches then read it there.
    Oh ty, for some reason my tablet can't open these spoilers. That's how i missed it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I don't know. Try reading the guide...?
    all i know there is a daggers called twin razors which gives stun immunity, but i never heard of razor shield before. My apologies...might take me sometime to actually figure things out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlis View Post
    Oh ty, for some reason my tablet can't open these spoilers. That's how i missed it!
    Np
    I think my tablet wont let me open spoilers too, luckily I use PC on browsing