Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
No offense but just trying to burst a rhino down isnt going to work. It would be better if you crippled the second they charged you then smsed and stomp. This way the rhino can't move, he took a good amount of damage, And he can't hit you then proceed to rinse and repeat except stomp as the cripple is about to wear off then get close and cripple him and sms then walk back and kite.

Also with enchantresses often times their combo will be light fire and ice or fire ice then light. Just because a mage uses light after a certain skill or combo does not mean that he is stressed in any way so don't attempt to rush the mage down when their is a good chance that mage knows exactly what he is doing.

With birds you could have mention how to counter dodge birds since we have a few of them in pvp.

Also how would one kill a 17 rhino or a 18 bear. Basically don't be level specific. Example is you put a strategy on how to kill a level 15-17 dex mage yet there are 20 tank mages and 20 kite mages. Another one is that you put up a strategy for a 20 rhino that wouldnt work vs a 17 kite rhino like luy so don't post a strategy that counters a certain group without saying or warning that it is for level 15 dex mages only. Not knockin it but i can see people reading this and using a strategy for a 15 mage against a 20 tank mage.
I am going to update that part as soon as I got time to do so. At the moment it is just a first draft since I wanted to add content fast. I guess I will have to think through the strategies against the different classes. You'll barely fight other classes than Bear and Mage therefore, I am not even sure how I play against them. Normally, that's just something that happens automatically.

I will try to map my strategies better and make each class specific part more in-deph. The different levels and "sub-classes"/types is a good idea!